Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Wike Fires Back! Tribunal’s Judgment Is Not The Verdict Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Fires Back! Tribunal’s Judgment Is Not The Verdict Of God (909 Views)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) / APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Fires Back! Tribunal’s Judgment Is Not The Verdict Of God by gbolakpine(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers whose election as Governor of the state have been nullified by the Election Petition Tribunal, said that the he will appeal against the nullification of his election.
Wike who disclosed this to newsmen at the Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa, shortly after arrival from Abuja, said as a lawyer, he was not supposed to criticise any judge for whatever opinion the judge had.
In his words...
“ So, what I can say is that the tribunal has given it own verdict, but we know that by the special grace of God, that is not the verdict of God."
“ Nobody can take your mandate, “ he said.

According to Wike, "our lawyers are going on appeal, we are going to appeal".
He also said if need be, the case would get to the Supreme Court.
The governor said he was convinced that he had a good case and that in Lagos, one of the grounds that the PDP governorship candidate went to court was the issue of card reader.
“So, I want to urge you to be calm and be peaceful; I am still the governor of Rivers State.
“Our lawyers are going on appeal; we are all going on appeal. There is also the Supreme Court. We believe that we have a good case, “ he said.
http://www.kongegist.com/2015/10/wike-fires-back-tribunals-judgment-is.html
Re: Wike Fires Back! Tribunal’s Judgment Is Not The Verdict Of God by francoray(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Self motivation; consoling your ownself! Good enough... What I know is that you can't write the results sheet yourself this time around, those days had gone!

I will siddon look and Waite For the outcome of Your appeal. God bless Nigeria
Re: Wike Fires Back! Tribunal’s Judgment Is Not The Verdict Of God by playahata: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike leave God out of it abeg
Re: Wike Fires Back! Tribunal’s Judgment Is Not The Verdict Of God by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
The only reason God exists is so the rich and powerful can control the poor and weak.
Re: Wike Fires Back! Tribunal’s Judgment Is Not The Verdict Of God by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
playahata:
Wike leave God out of it abeg
yorubastard like you, whats your business with rivers state? When your governor aregbastard like you has refused to pay workers salaries for morthan 1year now.

Hypocrites.
Re: Wike Fires Back! Tribunal’s Judgment Is Not The Verdict Of God by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
francoray:
Self motivation; consoling your ownself! Good enough... What I know is that you can't write the results sheet yourself this time around, those days had gone!

I will siddon look and Waite For the outcome of Your appeal. God bless Nigeria
Wike would Win again
Re: Wike Fires Back! Tribunal’s Judgment Is Not The Verdict Of God by MrMbaM: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
emmydeep:

yorubastard like you, whats your business with rivers state? When your governor aregbastard like you has refused to pay workers salaries for morthan 1year now.

Hypocrites.

You are truly cursed.

emmydeep:
Pls NAIRALANDERS HELP ME.
I have been a victim of serious witchcraft attack for morethan 15 yrs now.
It has destroyed everytin gud in my life thereby making the lives of all my family members miserable.
The women (MY FATHERS SECOND WIFE) even publicly declared that its over her dead body that any of my mothers child will succeed in life and its hapening.
Please my good people am about commiting suicide b4 i decided to open up here.
PLS HELP ME WITH D FINAL SOLUTION COS TO ME NW, LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING AGAIN.
Reach me via.
Re: Wike Fires Back! Tribunal’s Judgment Is Not The Verdict Of God by playahata: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2015
emmydeep:

Hypocrites.
Because I said he should leave God out of it, that is why you assume that I'm Yoruba and rain insults. It's people like you who give Ndi Igbo a bad name. You may reply with more insults as usual. Only people with low self-worth resort to insults and name calling without provocation.

(1) (Reply)

Go And Tell Your Father To "Shut Up" - Yoruba Tells Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of Ameachi And His Wife / MTN Group CEO Resigns Amidst $5.2bn Nigerian Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.