Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User (992 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? / Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by franzis(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
This one strong ooo

2 Likes

Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by adesammy1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by Jackeeh(m): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wicked!
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by encryptjay(m): 12:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Why evils na? angry
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by lekjons(m): 1:58am On Oct 25, 2015
gringrin actually, i was there, i also posted something on that page, and that dude liked it. The dude was very funny, his comment was currently the second 'most liked'.gringrin
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by Gooci(m): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2015
this one don vex xooooo
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by Youngpo413: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by Whizpeter(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jesus... shocked Honestly some people are naturally heartless with no sympathy...
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by Chidexter(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol!!! Hahaha.

same here, i dont know why but i dislike tecno phones, i havent used one before anyway.
But recently i had to get the tecno f5 for my lil bro, i got to operate it once in a while and i must say its a good phone.

So for me i think it depends on the type of tecno phone, not all phone companies get to produce good phones every time.

........... If i get offered a tecno phone?
I still wont use it though
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by Ana5000(f): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Thats too bad. Wonder why there is so much hate for Tecno. I guess people prefer over priced phones.
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by Ana5000(f): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2015
LOL. YOur own problem no be here at all.

Chidexter:
Lol!!! Hahaha.

same here, i dont know why but i dislike tecno phones, i havent used one before anyway.
But recently i had to get the tecno f5 for my lil bro, i got to operate it once in a while and i must say its a good phone.

So for me i think it depends on the type of tecno phone, not all phone companies get to produce good phones every time.

Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Why do people go on the post and start to write negative shit. I mean, if you don't like the device, don't bother commenting. Many people actually love Tecno, they should f*&kn deal with it!!!.
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2015
I bet you can't afford any phone, even tecno

Chidexter:
Lol!!! Hahaha.

Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by BenKafor(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Na wa o.. Why such evils. ?
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by JanethEze(f): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2015
The man no well.

franzis:
This one strong ooo
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by Chidexter(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
I bet you can't afford any phone, even tecno

If i could purchase one for my lil bro, how much more me?.

Besides i dont need any, i'm happy with my samsung.
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by Frontier2: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2015
This ur letter will surely win you the phantom 5. Lol
Re: Between Tecno Mobile And An Aggrieved Former User by Joel3(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
there is what will call stigmatization. or racist when you have this look down on setting brand or human. nothing good can ever come out from it. years bank tecno has earn this stigma when they first release two sim phone and the experience those early users went through before they start producing smartphones. things cheap and substandard product years bank is what is affecting the name tecno. even if the produce smartphone that beat iPhone and Samsung people will start all have this look down on the name

(1) (Reply)

Is Samsung Note 2 Worth This Hype With D Present Proliferation? / Gionee Marathon M5 Lite With 3GB RAM / LG G5 Goes Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.