Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Is The Word "GOD" Censored On Africa Magic? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Is The Word "GOD" Censored On Africa Magic? (2393 Views)

Nollywood Films Against Moral Values Must Be Censored By FGN- Dr Olufon. / Getting Your Movie Censored By The National Film & Video Censors Board / Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Word "GOD" Censored On Africa Magic? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hullo everybody. There's this thing I noticed on all Africa Magic channels, the word 'God' is being censored in every language. Anybody to shed light on this?
Re: Why Is The Word "GOD" Censored On Africa Magic? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Maybe they are trying to remain religiously neutral. You will be surprised, but a lot of people perceived mentioning "Jesus" and "God" as "forcing religion (Christianity) down their throats. And I'm sure most Christian will find it irritating while watching their favorite shows if all they keep hearing are "Allah" and "Muhammad". lol!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Word "GOD" Censored On Africa Magic? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 25, 2015
grayht:
Maybe they are trying to remain religiously
neutral. You will be surprised, but a lot of people
perceived mentioning "Jesus" and "God" as
"forcing religion (Christianity) down their throats.
And I'm sure most Christian will find it irritating
while watching their favorite shows if all they keep
hearing are "Allah" and "Muhammad". lol!
Mister, even if it's said in native language, as in OLORUN in Yoruba. It is still censored
Re: Why Is The Word "GOD" Censored On Africa Magic? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2015
harbubarkir:
Mister, even if it's said in native language, as in OLORUN in Yoruba. It is still censored
Eleyin bidi gan ooh..lol
Re: Why Is The Word "GOD" Censored On Africa Magic? by tpiah11: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2015
i thought Africa magic is voodoo oriented.
Re: Why Is The Word "GOD" Censored On Africa Magic? by landinfo: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2015
The coming of Christ is already @ the door....the reasonz are in the Bible
Re: Why Is The Word "GOD" Censored On Africa Magic? by samsard(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2015
landinfo:
The coming of Christ is already @ the door....the reasonz are in the Bible
Deluded religious fellows won't even bother finding out why, coz obviously they think with their religious books instead of their brains. Ignorance is truly 'bliss'.

(1) (Reply)

New Station On Uhf 41 Ontv / Dstv A Fraud? / Who Is Your Favorite Korean Actor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.