Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? (793 Views)

Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies / Why Does DSTV Censor The Name Of "God"? / Why Is The Word "GOD" Censored On Africa Magic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by daygeee(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
I can't seem to wrap my head around it.
I just watched the movie Madeas big happy family and every instance where "God" or "Lord - in the context of God" was mentioned was censored.
The same movie had madea talk of slapping some kids 'butt". The word "'butt" wasn't censored.

This seems wrong on every level. Nairalanders over to you.

Cc: fishylove, lalacaserasticlala and co
Re: Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by McCarlito(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Because the owners of DSTV are Satan worshippers which is considered an Open Secret
Re: Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by psucc(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Whether or not they like, God is God and will not share His glory with any man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel TV: Celebrating A Decade Of Blessings / What's Your Favorite TV Series Character And Why Do Like The Character? / Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.