Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War (33847 Views)

Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / Chilcot Report: Iraq War Based On 'flawed Intelligence' / Chilcot Report: Tony Blair's Iraq War Case Not Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by sandraa(f): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Americans acted out of emotions and didn't do a proper research before going to war. We all watched what was going on and knew they were fighting the wrong fight. But we kept quite because it didn't concern us, we wanted blood for blood not caring whose blood it will be. The emergence of Isis never crossed anybody mind and that's where they failed!
You can't bully people and think they won't fight back with all they have.
Boko haram I heard some Moslems in the north didn't care as they felt its another militancy fighting for Islamic right. Many of the northern leaders sponsored their cause. Today the same boko haram is killing their children, fuxxking their wives and daughters.
We not there in that end of the country should not be happy they ain't coming to our door steps, we should be sad and worried!
One Nigeria guys!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Eyor1(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Exactly,dx wax wat awa director(Nnamdi Kanu)wax tellng ux al dx while.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by lilcashking(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2015
madridguy:
Dear Saddam Hussein, as muslim we knew every allegation by the devils UK and the US government was a white lie and it is for them to have control over your country's natural resources. Exactly 10 years after Iraq invasion, some good leader across the globe challenged the UN asked them to summon both the US and UK to bring any evidence of WMD found in Iraq with no single picture to show for it. The same US sponsored the ISIS to fall Asad empire now reverse is the case when the boys slaughtered some of their citizens.
Same reason some leader never respect the UN and I like what PUTIN told the UN in the last meeting. Continue to RIP saddam Hussein.

Waiting for the biggest story : How US planned 9/11 attack.
my brother the story of hw america and jews planned 9/11 is already out and the title of the book is called GHOST WAR written by one of the co planner's u need to check it out
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by madridguy(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Thanks bro.

lilcashking:
my brother the story of hw america and jews planned 9/11 is already out and the title of the book is called GHOST WAR written by one of the co planner's u need to check it out
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2015
elfico:

Wow!!! Clap for you teachers.
The invasion of Iraq on false pretense gave rise to ISIS, and it is Muslims that are responsible for that??
Its easy to apologize when you have lost nothing. And its easy for your type to applaud his apology when you are not at the receiving end.
Simple question how many christians, Buddhist, traditional worshipers are in isis, al qaeda, boko haram, hamas and the rest of them. Believe me all that is needed is re orientation nothing more.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by elfico(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
babajero:
Simple question how many christians, Buddhist, traditional worshipers are in isis, al qaeda, boko haram, hamas and the rest of them. Believe me all that is needed is re orientation nothing more.
The crusader
IRA(Irish republican army)
LRA(lord's resistance army,) are all Christians.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by elfico(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
babajero:
The crusaders,
LRA(lord's resistance army,) , Hitler, Stalin blair, bush,
are all Christians.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
elfico:

The crusaders,
LRA(lord's resistance army,) , Hitler, Stalin blair, bush,
are all Christians.
Thank you that you said this, go and check what brought about these groups, it was islam that make them came out because of oppression. And no religious leader supported it, and christian orientation is love your neighbor as you love yourself. Islam right from the time of mohammed has been the same, killing and destruction. And please all those groups that you wrote about where are they now, do they still exist? Change your orientation that is all.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ValerianSteel(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
jpphilips:

As expected, you have no idea which national make up majority of the 9/11 culprits, SMH.
Stop attacking blindly,the U.S. Led invasion of Iraq was a retaliation to 9/11.Yes the perpertrators were not Iraqi but Someone had to pay and millions of Iraqi,Afghans and Pakistani paid the ultimate price for a sin they knew not.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ValerianSteel(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
United4lyf:
what has Iraq got to do with 9/11?Osama bin laden was not even an iraqi citizen.
I didn't say he was.All I'm stressing is the U.S. Took out the angst brewing in them already over 9/11 into the Iraqi invasion.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by jpphilips(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Stop attacking blindly,the U.S. Led invasion of Iraq was a retaliation to 9/11.Yes the perpertrators were not Iraqi but Someone had to pay and millions of Iraqi,Afghans and Pakistani paid the ultimate price for a sin they knew not.

You lack common sense I wont oblige you any further .
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by jpphilips(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
ValerianSteel:
I didn't say he was.All I'm stressing is the U.S. Took out the angst brewing in them already over 9/11 into the Iraqi invasion.

If you have any idea how stup!d you sound, you will log off the internet and hide in your cave.
People like you make other countries feel that Nigerians are Monkeys.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Habyz(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
ArodeTsolaye:
The US and British got it all wrong in Iraq.
1.) Saddam didn't have nukes.
2.) Saddam's Ba'ath government had no ties with Al queda and taliban.

The US were angry about 9/11 they just took it out on previous enemies and use their loss of loved ones as an excuse to invade Iraq, Americans were understandably afraid of their muslim enemies having nukes after 9/11 so i don't blame them.

The only thing they got right was Bin laden(whom they even armed against Russians pre-9/11) and they would have taken him down without bulldozing their way through institutional governments in the middle east. This is why Russian and China are now very much respected than the US.
About the 9/11 attacks I have always wondered if no Muslims died in the world trade center. As if that was not enough Americans still treated them like trash after that day.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by panafrican(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
The devil is now "sorry" and happy after destroying what he wanted to destroy. Only the fools will accept his regrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHFxJx2Rk88

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / A Truck Driver, Edward Durr Beats Steve Sweeney, New Jersey Senate President / Israelis Kill Three Palestinian Militants As Violence Spirals (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.