Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,535 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War (34253 Views)

Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / Chilcot Report: Iraq War Based On 'flawed Intelligence' / Chilcot Report: Tony Blair's Iraq War Case Not Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ishiamu(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Haywhymido:
likewise me too. I jst fight bitter with one mumu on mugabe's thread on gaddafi, they jst wasted d man's life. Libyans are wiser now. the conspiracy will be brought to light soon. This is jst the beginning

See how people die in mediterrean sea always that's where gadaffi and his army safe guards always now see it... the caused all this influx of refugees... usa is the problem of the world
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by SeverusSnape(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Though art unrepentant bastard. Thy IQ is below -50
Fool, It's "thou" not "though". Illiterate Almajiri.

Thou uncircumcised mohammedan, you're one of the curses plaguing the earth today. A cockroach will defeat you in a game of wits and intelligence

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ideatoprince18(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ojukwu should be blamed instead.
.....sorry buh why shd ojukwu b blamed ...... Y did Gowon not implement d aburi accord day both signed in Ghana or was he asleep when it was signed?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by zeestunner(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
ValerianSteel:
The British obviously should apologize but they Americans clearly won't cause America needed an excuse to get back at the Arab world for 9/11.Iraqi war was the perfect excuse for America to get justice for its dead citizens at the expense of the innocence of millions of Iraqis.

And in your moral high horse its ok american shouldn't apologise to the families of the over one million ppl lost cos of 9/11 few thousands. 2 wrong don't make a right my friend wetin bad conderm am. No help cover up anyting
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
babajero:
All islamic leaders should be the ones to be tried and not Bush nor Blair, because even before the war terrorism was in islam, terrorism is embedded in islam, so stop looking for whom to blame and start blaming the right people who started it.
Seriously bro

U deserve to be shot right in the forehead

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by abduljabbar4(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thou uncircumcised mohammedan, you're one of the curses plaguing the earth today. A cockroach will defeat you in a game of wits and intelligence

Face ur Poverty jare. Im not in the mood

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by SeverusSnape(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Face ur Poverty jare. Im not in the mood
Illiterate, Face your terrorism. Your seventy two virgins awaits you. grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
damyzino:

biafrans killed millions of nigerians in a bloody massacre ...gowon was just defending his couintry
Bush and Blair was just defending the world from the evil islam

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Jaydee009: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Though art unrepentant bastard. Thy IQ is below -50

You know someone has nothing meaningful to contribute to an interesting conversation when he resorts to insults instead of superior arguments.

Abdul jabbar, change thy ways. When people say Muslims are hateful and intolerant of others, try to prove them wrong...

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Seriously bro

Mohammed needs to be exhumed and killed a second time, because the useless religion he created gave birth to terrorism. Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Jaydee009: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Severus calm down. Your outbursts is not helping matters...
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mohammed needs to be exhumed and killed a second time, because the useless religion he created gave birth to terrorism. Keep deceiving yourself.
U r a sh..it hole.

See flies everywhere.

Olodo first class

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Why would the US be angry about the same 911 they orchestrated. The Iraq invasion was a very well planned scenario not because of revenge or anything, world powers doesn't act on emotions.
Believe me without countries like the US and UK the world would be hell because of islam,

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
It is too late to cry when the head is bn cut off. UK/US #bloodsucking.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by SeverusSnape(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
MuhdG:
U r a sh..it hole.
See flies everywhere.
Olodo first class
You're a raghead filth.
Terrorist second class.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
waxdebo:
. 9/11 was planned and executed by the US,it is a flash flag operation. The truth will surely come out one day
keep deceiving yourself Mr conspiracy theory

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
zeestunner:

Can u please shut the f-uck up what do u mean by the war was nessesary. Thousands of livies were lost by a stupid lie told by 2 idiots and u are looking for a way to justify it and blame someone else. E b like say u knw pass tony blair wey apologise. Plss if u hv nothing reasonable to say just shutup and read comments mayb u will learn something even if its just a new word.

Dumbass! Get off my mentions cool

You bore me tongue
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mufasa27:
The world needs Vladimir Putin !!!
and you think putin will help you fight for islam?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Because the same Western media made you think so just as they are doing to Assad, Putin, Gaddafi and literary anyone who refuse to work with them. The media is a very powerful tool.
and that same media is the thing deceiving you everyday
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by pacespot(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is all he could say for all the millions people who have died after the invasion. I don't think he feels sorry at all, himself and his counterpart in U.S. (George Bush). Coz if they are, republican will not still be drumming for another war in the middle east.

Extremism is not limited to only Islam, there are some Christians who are terrorists too, a good example is Natanyauh of Israel. This religion sh*it has caused more problem than it solves for humanity

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
elfico:
Too little, too late
He should try to tell that to the millions of Iraqis who died and those still dying from ISIS

**spits on Blair**
**spits on Bush as well**
That is how terrorism starts.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by jpphilips(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
zeestunner:

Can u please shut the f-uck up what do u mean by the war was nessesary. Thousands of livies were lost by a stupid lie told by 2 idiots and u are looking for a way to justify it and blame someone else. E b like say u knw pass tony blair wey apologise. Plss if u hv nothing reasonable to say just shutup and read comments mayb u will learn something even if its just a new word.

I think you are being too emotional, Blair is apologizing because a report will be released next year that will likely force him to do same anyways.
If you think Blair and Bush were id!ots what about Saddam Hussein himself?

Saddam knew all along that the last weapon of mass destruction he had was the left over of Chemical weapons dismantled in the 80's after the kurds attack in a site called Al muthanna.

Immediately the west started their WMD propaganda, Saddam played along till the last minute, according to pundits, they argue that Saddam played along to appear tougher than Iran, just recently, its apparent that the person who sold the dummy to the the duo was working for Iran.

The fall of Saddam was basically Iran's strategy to use the west to finish Iraq while Obfuscating Saddam, if you think the wesrtern duo are Id!ots, i think Saddam himself is a goat for allowing such calamity befall him.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Seriously bro

and we are talking about violence it showed it self.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by omokab: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
madridguy:
Its not their fault, they have been blind folded with fallacious reports.

my only happiness on this is that the truth has finally come out. Yoruba says that, bi iro ba lo logun odun ojo kan looto maaba. That is if the lies is lasting for two years is only one day the truth will meet it. The so call christains who always see bad thing about islam will totally neglect this topic as they have known that is their christain fellow that is causing all the problem around the world. Since America have stated that they will support Nigeria to fight boko haram have you seen them doing anything on it. They know everything about boko haram. But one day,one day the truth shall come out.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
yemaldo:

Pls tell me who's fighting the war around the world?
Muslim nation?
are you asking for real or just being sarcastic, because I think you already knows the answer.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Mufasa27(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
babajero:
and you think putin will help you fight for islam?
I'm not a muslim bro, don't get it twisted, we talking about world stability here...and the guys in Washington are failing to do that !!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by elfico(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
babajero:
That is how terrorism starts.
No, bro. Thats not how it starts.
The two people who engineered the death of millions are not the terrorists but I who spits on them is. Right?
Can you see flawed reasoning? No offence.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by OgeniBravo: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And you will see some apes blaming Islam when the US is behind everything. Thats why i dont like Buhari's relationship with them
You can't rule them out in eradicating bokoharam. The world terrorist activities is their handywork, the know how to end it in our land.
God bless PMB
God bless FRN
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Then why is tony apologising?

Do you know what caused the civil war? Ojukwus pride and arrogance. Just because Yakubu Gowon had a lower rank.

Now, compare it with the reason behind the Iraq war
1 That was military era, and the superior officer is supposed to be at the helm of affair, so that means they didn't follow due, process that is to say that nigeria caused the war purposely, Have you heard anything like Aburi Accord.2 And Blair didn't apologize to islam, he apologized to the people islam is killing now.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by baloney: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
ziccoit:
He should tell that to millions ,especially the children and women, murdered in that orchestrated war.

lookly kid their
looks like my uniform in primary schl
education for all.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
elfico:

No, bro. Thats not how it starts.
The two people who engineered the death of millions are not the terrorists but I who spits on them is. Right?
Can you see flawed reasoning? No offence.
So you want me to just believe that bush destroyed their national treasure (world trade center) just for fun, man that your conspiracy theory doesn't for me.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by elfico(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
babajero:
So you want me to just believe that bush destroyed their national treasure (world trade center) just for fun, man that your conspiracy theory doesn't for me.
It means u quoted the wrong post.
Check what I posted.
I said Blair should send his apology to the millions who died when IRAQ was invaded.
babajero:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) / Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ / Samia Suluhu Hassan Sworn In As Tanzania's First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.