Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Welcome The New Gulder Ultimate Chase Winner "Lagos" - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Welcome The New Gulder Ultimate Chase Winner "Lagos" (1531 Views)

Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. / Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 / Gulder Ultimate Search Reality Show 2016 Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome The New Gulder Ultimate Chase Winner "Lagos" by HerexG(m): 1:45am On Oct 25, 2015
To all our teeming and loyal fans, who have been waiting ceaselessly for the Gulder Ultimate Search 2015 ‘Season 12’, we hereby say sorry for bringing the news late as we’ve been made to understand that the Nigerian Breweries brand, Gulder had scraped the reality show and replaced it with ‘The Ultimate Promo (Ultimate Chase)’.

Now introducing to you the winner of the first ever Gulder Ultimate Chase winner "Lagos" is 28 years old Austin from Delta state won for himself an Elentra salon car, the fierce competition which saw over 200 people competiting for the prize was held yesterday 24th Oct 2015 at National stadium (The starting off point) and National Theatre Iganmu . He was asked to share his story and he said

" Ever since I have been trying to take part in The Gulder Ultimate search, they always eliminate me at the preliminary stages but when I saw the advert on Gulder Ultimate Chase advert on TV, i said to myself immediately that I'm going to win this car. So I started looking for the crown corks, on getting to the screening location, I presented my crown corks and I was told to go back because my crown cork wasn't complete. I was to present six crown corks with the inscription "Ultimate chase" but I had only four with me, so I went out to start looking for two more crown corks. I had to deep my hands into a dirty gutter in order get my other two crown corks, even a kid was looking at me with disgust when I was picking the crown cork. And now I have won the car, thank you Jesus"

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Welcome The New Gulder Ultimate Chase Winner "Lagos" by DoroMega: 1:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Ultimate search was better, are they broke?
Re: Welcome The New Gulder Ultimate Chase Winner "Lagos" by HerexG(m): 2:00am On Oct 25, 2015
More pics

Re: Welcome The New Gulder Ultimate Chase Winner "Lagos" by eddyline(m): 2:10am On Oct 25, 2015
congrats to him
Re: Welcome The New Gulder Ultimate Chase Winner "Lagos" by HerexG(m): 2:14am On Oct 25, 2015
More pic

Re: Welcome The New Gulder Ultimate Chase Winner "Lagos" by menix(m): 2:59am On Oct 25, 2015
Gulder ultimate search wey turn boiz to craze man Doz years..

Was at the 2nd or 3rd edition, I run sotey my heart turn heat. Fight for ball inside mud see bruises, enta pool turn life guard.

When I left home, I was wet my cloths muddy people just dey wonder if my own just start..
Re: Welcome The New Gulder Ultimate Chase Winner "Lagos" by loomer: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Congrat
Re: Welcome The New Gulder Ultimate Chase Winner "Lagos" by Omotayor123(f): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2015
Coming

(1) (Reply)

Follow The Latest Wedding Trend With This APP / Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This / We Supply Plain T. Shirts And Face Caps (any Quantity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.