Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! (1852 Views)

UK Govt Accused Of Indirectly Arming Somali Pirates / 5 Somali Pirates Drown With Ransom Share / You Are Being Lied To About Somali Pirates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! by grafikdon: 1:36am On May 05, 2009
grin grin grin

May 4) - The French Navy said they seized 11 pirates Sunday after they apparently mistook a French military vessel for a commercial ship and made a run at it off the coast of Kenya.
Two pirate assault boats approached the Nivose "at great speed," Capt. Christophe Prazuck said, but a French helicopter intervened before the attackers had time to fire at the French navy ship.

http://news.aol.com/article/pirates-seized-near-kenya/462608?icid=webmail

I am going to bed tonight. . . a happy man. cheesy cheesy  These morons should be blasted out of the sea. Oh Lordy. . . this so good it killed my appetite.
Re: Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! by bawomolo(m): 1:51am On May 05, 2009
lmao, every day for the thief, one day for the owner grin
Re: Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! by grafikdon: 1:52am On May 05, 2009
grin grin grin Hahahaha. . . this is just priceless. . .
Re: Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! by ifyalways(f): 5:29am On May 05, 2009
The article said some of them have being released cos of lack of evidence undecided what more evidence do they need/are they supposed to get?
Re: Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! by Jakumo(m): 6:23am On May 05, 2009
The joint navies of the shipping nations should place a kill-zone blockade around Somalia such that ANY vessel that takes to the sea off the Somali shoreline would be shot to pieces by helicopter ginships and sunk, after which any swimming survivors can be picked off individually by door gunners who would earn bonus points and salary increases for the accuracy of their fire and number of clean kills achieved and videotaped.
Re: Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! by jaybee3(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2009
They simply got owned
Re: Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! by SomaliMan: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
Its nice to see how you guys hate us, I thought Nigerians were kool people, and that some got provoked into being nasty towards somalis by a few self hating somalis, but as I see it you are happy and are suggesting more ways to kill my fellow countrymen, let me start off by telling you we somalis are warriors if we were neigbouring countries you wouldve known, but we here in london, forget anywehere else in the world where we live, just here in london alone, do we have more money, better houses, better cars, businesses, etc, somalis youths are unmatchable in educations some getting 11 A*'s for reeal, when it comes to clubbin, true say a few drunk somali girls be jammin wid yous, but as soon as the somalis come in they disassociate themselves from yous, when it comes to beef, the amount of times i have seen a biiig muscular west african getting his cap peeled off by a skinny somali, for real when it comes down to it its a diff story, only street wise people know
Re: Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! by jmaine: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
Jakumo: The joint navies of the shipping nations should place a kill-zone blockade around Somalia such that ANY vessel that takes to the sea off the Somali shoreline would be shot to pieces by helicopter ginships and sunk, after which any swimming survivors can be picked off individually by door gunners who would earn bonus points and salary increases for the accuracy of their fire and number of clean kills achieved and videotaped.

Re: Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! by SomaliMan: 1:10am On Nov 22, 2012
jmaine:

You find the thought of people being slaughtered funny yeah?
Re: Lmao! Imbecilic Somali Pirates Mess With The Wrong Ship! by panafrican(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
[/b][b]
grafikdon: grin grin grin

May 4) - The French Navy said they seized 11 pirates Sunday after they apparently mistook a French military vessel for a commercial ship and made a run at it off the coast of Kenya.
Two pirate assault boats approached the Nivose "at great speed," Capt. Christophe Prazuck said, but a French helicopter intervened before the attackers had time to fire at the French navy ship.

http://news.aol.com/article/pirates-seized-near-kenya/462608?icid=webmail

I am going to bed tonight. . . a happy man. cheesy cheesy  These morons should be blasted out of the sea. Oh Lordy. . . this so good it killed my appetite.

The warship should fire and blow up these two boats.Sharks would do the remaining job.

(1) (Reply)

The Simpsons Predicted An Economic Crash Under Trump (US 22 Trillion In Debt) / Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report / What's Happening To Food Factory In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.