Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report (1857 Views)

Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2022
Russian soldiers have managed to break into the Azovstal steelworks and fighting is now taking place inside the plant, according to a respected Ukrainian journalist.

Writing on his Telegram account, Andriy Tsapliyenko said: "The occupiers broke into Azovstal.

"The mayor of Mariupol reported heavy fighting inside the Azovstal plant. The occupiers are trying to suppress the fierce resistance of the defenders of Mariupol. Putin's army is using all available weapons. Civilians remain under bombardment at the plant."
Yesterday, we reported that Russian forces were attempting to storm the plant.

It is the final pocket of Ukrainian resistance in the southern port city of Mariupol, which has been pummelled by Russian attacks for weeks.

More than 100 civilians were successfully evacuated from the plant yesterday, but an unknown number remain in the complex alongside Ukrainian forces.

Source: Sky news

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by baralatie(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Timoleon(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2022
Teeaser4:
Russian soldiers have managed to break into the Azovstal steelworks and fighting is now taking place inside the plant, according to a respected Ukrainian journalist.

Writing on his Telegram account, Andriy Tsapliyenko said: "The occupiers broke into Azovstal.

"The mayor of Mariupol reported heavy fighting inside the Azovstal plant. The occupiers are trying to suppress the fierce resistance of the defenders of Mariupol. Putin's army is using all available weapons. Civilians remain under bombardment at the plant."
Yesterday, we reported that Russian forces were attempting to storm the plant.
It is the final pocket of Ukrainian resistance in the southern port city of Mariupol, which has been pummelled by Russian attacks for weeks.
More than 100 civilians were successfully evacuated from the plant yesterday, but an unknown number remain in the complex alongside Ukrainian forces.

Source: Sky news
The bolded there is contradictory. You can’t refer to a group as a “fierce resistance defending a city” and still refer to them as civilians. Ukrainian government and military should stop using its civilians as human shields. It often doesn’t end well.

15 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2022
Timoleon:

The bolder there is contradictory.
my bad, you no type finish b4 I replied

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Pierocash(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2022
Ukraine is really winning.

By the way,is FERNANDEZISBACK still alive?

9 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by sapientia(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2022
Timoleon:

The bolded there is contradictory. You can’t refer to a group as a “fierce resistance defending a city” and still refer to them as civilians. Ukrainian government and military should stop using its civilians as human shields. It often doesn’t end well.

Stop that lie

Putin and UN agreed on civilian evacuation

Its ongoing when Russia forces started bombardment again

Its like you dont even know how the steel works looks like

You are here vomiting trash
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2022
Pierocash:
Ukraine is really winning.

By the way,is FERNANDEZISBACK still alive?
I guess his/her phone don spoil or can’t access free data again

9 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Timoleon(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2022
Bro I’m not against your post. I’m questioning the integrity of the original reporter. That’s how they subtly propagate their false narratives.
Teeaser4:
check the source bro, nah wetin I saw on una favorite western website be that , it’s on sky news website. I don’t want to attach the link cos of anti spam bot

3 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Timoleon(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2022
Potassium.
sapientia:

Stop that lie

Putin and UN agreed on civilian evacuation

Its ongoing when Russia forces started bombardment again

Its like you dont even know how the steel works looks like

You are here vomiting trash

3 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Pierocash(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2022
Teeaser4:
I guess his/her phone don spoil or can’t access free data again
grin
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2022
Timoleon:
Bro I’m not against your post. I’m questioning the integrity of the original reporter. That’s how they subtly propagate their false narratives.
I just noticed boss, guess you no type finish b4 I replied.
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Opolopoopolonio: 5:24pm On May 04, 2022
Not yet on Al Jazeera
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by sapientia(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Not yet on Al Jazeera

Its not anywhere

Just propaganda telegrams

OP is a Putard
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Timoleon(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2022
No problem bro.
Teeaser4:
I just noticed boss, guess you no type finish b4 I replied.
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by VictorUSA(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2022
Russian army will not succeed at all.We must increase our fierce resistance in order to keep the invaders at bay.
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by ken6488(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2022
VictorUSA:
Russian army will not succeed at all.We must increase our fierce resistance in order to keep the invaders at bay.
Lol the nazis are about to be wiped out

6 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Abascoh: 5:52pm On May 04, 2022
VictorUSA:
We? Are you a Neo Nazi?

7 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by alcuin(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2022
Foolish people will tell you that Ukraine is winning.

As a black man, I sincerely do not have a dog in this fight but from all indicators, Russia is beating Ukraine black and blue.

6 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2022
sapientia:

Its not anywhere

Just propaganda telegrams

OP is a Putard
you’re a mor0n I guess Skynews na Putin channel now. Dunce!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Not yet on Al Jazeera
the last time I checked Sky news no be Putin network….. if you get data go and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by sapientia(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2022
Teeaser4:

you are worse than a slowpoke

Bloody liar

Drop the link of the news you posted

You lifted trash from telegram and just wrote sky news

Is that how others put source?

You just dont want to drop the real news, just you telegram propaganda

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by VictorUSA(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
Ken6488 and Abasco, seems you guys don't understand something.Russia came into Ukraine to demilitarize and denazify us, but we are the ones now demilitarizing and denazifying them.Just today, there was a fierce fire outbreak in Russia, I feel that some of us have infiltrated the country to cause destruction from the inside.
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by ObamaMessi: 6:22pm On May 04, 2022
Teeaser4:
Who is a mor0n and who is a dunce? Stop describing your father in a public forum.We don't need to know.Why foolishly arguing with someone who knows by far better than you.Learn to discuss discuss international politics with decorum.
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2022
sapientia:

[s]you aare worse than a slowpoke

Bloody liar

You just dont want to drop the real news, just you telegram propaganda[/s]
https://news
sky com/story/ukraine-news-live-blackouts-as-russia-bombs three power stations-in-lviv-and-belarus-starts-military-drills-latest-12541713

Had to remove the dots cos of anti spam bot. Replace the space with . and -

When you’re done reading come back and edit this crap you type.

Dimwit

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2022
ObamaMessi:
[s]Whoo is a mor0n and who is a dunce? Stop describing your father in a public forum.We don't need to know.Why foolishly arguing with someone who knows by far better than you.Learn to discuss discuss international politics with decorum[/s].
who the fvck is this? Do I know you from Adam, nah ogun go bath with your wretched papa and mama blood if dem still Dey alive.

Are you blind?
If he communicated without insults I won’t retaliate.

Modasucker get the fvck outta my mention.

Avoid me if you no wan die young?

I didn’t quote you assshole… the dude shot first and I retaliate, this modasucka came at me…. Hungry kid

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by olugabbie(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2022
sapientia:

you are worse than a slowpoke

Bloody liar

You just dont want to drop the real news, just you telegram propaganda

It is on bbc. Kindly confirm:-https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-61295448

3 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2022
olugabbie:

It is on bbc. Kindly confirm:-https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-61295448
don’t mind the mor0n …. Nah free mode NL e Dey use ….

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by sapientia(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2022
olugabbie:

This is what every news is saying

Check what OP posted

Broken into
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2022
Are you stvpid or something
Check the fvcking link I sent to you

Is this a photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2022
sapientia:

Check what OP posted

Broken into

you’re a maddd man….

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by sapientia(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2022
Teeaser4:
you’re a maddd man….

Keep disgracing yourself

Even your title still carries that

What you wrote carries it too

Sprinkling lies on truth don’t make it a truth

Makes it all lies
Re: Russian Forces Have Broken Into Steelworks - Report by Teeaser4(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2022
sapientia:

Check what OP posted

Broken into

abi you no get data to check skynews, na free mode nairaland website you dey use ni.

Fvcktard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wagner Group Threatened Putin With Revolts After Death Of Leader / Iranian Millitary Parade Sends Shots At Israel / Predator Drones With Pinpoint Accuracy, Check Out This Drone Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.