Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) (48121 Views)

Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by SuPeRq(f): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2015
My hausa sister
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by datrailblazer(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Kenny shocked lipsrsealed

What I do?
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by wildchild1: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Scam

In other news 200pairs of TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Joeace3000(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2015
She's pretty.....anyway what's most important now is making money and living the life.

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Darlduchi: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2015
A must watch for every nigerian, absolute answer to why things are the way they are

https://www.facebook.com/eunice.mason/videos/1159047160773845/
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by EASTSIDAZ: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2015
Anambra people do not accept NO for an answer. They don't give up! It is in them!

3 Likes

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

What I do?
why new moniker?
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
why new moniker?

Got tired of the old one's username.

The Mods no gree change am.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Redman44(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2015
I like dark skinned ladies who are good looking, pretty and curvaceous. Being light skinned does not mean a lady is beautiful, though are many light skinned girls who are attractive. Unoaku Anyadike deserves the crown. She has good looks and a brain that will pave the way for her in international modelling. I am so happy for her and her family. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Got tired of the old one's username.

The Mods no gree change am.
funny you. Even monikers do get boring cheesy grin cheesy grin
Hope yur good anyways?
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Od31(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Good!!
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
funny you. Even monikers do get boring cheesy grin cheesy grin
Hope yur good anyways?

Yes o.

Been using that one since 2006.

I'll still keep using it sha.

Once in a while but this one will be more active.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Yes o.

Been using that one since 2006.

I'll still keep using it sha.

Once in a while but this one will be more active.
oh! That long? shocked shocked since the days of FGGC Bwari shocked shocked

Didn't know it's still active tho. Was thinking you deactivated already

Perhaps you keeping it so you can jump bail when banned tongue tongue
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Smartresult(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2015
search for sasuwa blog
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2015
# Congratulations

On behalf of the great students of the department of psychology, and friends from outside the department and the faculty as a whole, we will like to congratulate THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN NIGERIA. (MBGN.) Miss. Unoaku Anyadike, a 400l student of the department of psychology, faculty of the social sciences University of Ibadan.

This great achievement has brought not only joy but prestige to this great faculty that house the esteem department, psychology, and the University as a whole.

Once again, I congratulate you MBGN, please continue to make us proud, for this sky will no longer be a limit but a stepping stone.

We celebrate you, miss Unoaku Anyadike.

#dare the impossible...

4 Likes

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by joystickextend1(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2015
Congrats to her smiley
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by fireforfire: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2015
ITbomb:
Interesting

No age rule
Anyone can contest over and over again
You can cross carpet to Borno and contest if you fail in Akwa Ibom

Shame

Lol..... abi o. its just like politics now
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Missmossy(f): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Aww she is really determined, congrats to her cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Threeaces(f): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2015
You people should confirm news before posting it. She contested last year but withdrew because MBGN schedule was clashing with her school calendar

2 Likes

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Infinitegrace: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2015
She didn't contest. She was selected but she later nullified her selection because the timing clashed with her school program (exam). She put up a statement on her instagram acct to explain to her followers.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by adeboizy11(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Those people on ur matter are still watching in HD! grin what does this have to do with Jonathan again? Why una come dey try die ontop GEJ matter? [quote author=jamalsky post=39338204]Yes,a simple lesson we should all learn,never give up if you fail at something,just try again,one day you will get there.Like our beloved president Muhammadu Buhari, he tried over & over again before we could finally rescue Nigeria from the Jonathans & his evil goons,we are better off now.Congrats Queen Unoaku, you are a queen of change.Cheers.[/quote]
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Laveda(f): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2015
I love her smile though. . Cute kiss kiss
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by grin88(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2015
THIS GIRL CANT BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN NIGERIA....MY GF IS WAY COOLER AND PRETTY....S/O TO DEM IBO BABES ME LOVE DEM DIE.....BEAUTUFUL CREATURES....AND SO SAD FOR MISS BORNO SHES GONA COME HOME AND START CRYING HER EYES OUT,I KNOW HER IN PERSON...
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Its high time we had better contests like miss endowed or miss curvaceous...enough of all these tiny things abeg.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by nicholasis(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Unoaku Anyadike is just too beautiful and brilliant

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Agunnewi: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Good for her, moral of the story - never give up on your dreams.

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by ylaa(f): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2015
YES GO N BLEACH
izzyu:

go bleach na, if e dey pain ypu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi "The Day I Saw Housemates Having Sex" / Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) / Cossy Orjiakor Relocates To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.