Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) (48119 Views)

Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by JMC: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wow! That's my own very sister from the same town. Ekwulobia be nnaa nwere mmadu!

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by teepsee(f): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Gracito:
my dear, what are you saying? I'm light skinned and I didn't bleach, so I should rub charcoal to prove a point to you? undecided
if that will make you win the mbgn sometimes
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by SUPOL(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
That was her when we were dating in her ist year in UI, psychology dept. Nawaa oo, I don delete her number. Life eeeh

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Dreal4mula: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
teepsee:
AT least she is black skin. All this light skin people feeling as if they truly beautiful

Hmmmm
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by fairheven: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=17pt]She is indeed beautiful. I think Anambra has the most beautiful women in Nigeria Hands down. Plus its the best state coming from the East anyways. [/size]

na lie.she no fine reach Akudo Ezinne naa and that is my Abia sis
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by zika1(f): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
21-year-old Unoaku Anyadike emerged the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2015, in a pageant that held in Calabar on Saturday.

I just found out that Unoaku contested as Miss Lagos during the MBGN 2014 pageant but she didn't make it. She was unselected. Instead of giving up, Unoaku went back, regrouped and contested again this year as Miss Anambra, which is her home state. She is from Ekwuloba, Aguata local government in Anambra state.

Last night, Unoaku's dream finally came through - she was crowned the MBGN Queen 2015! See all the pics I dug up from her past contest. Unoaku lived with her family in Ile Ife, Osun state and her parents are professionally trained educationists. Big congrats to her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/2015-mbgn-queen-unoaku-anyadike.html
Unoaku dropped out last year becos of her schools academic calendar. There was a clash and she had 2 decide btw sch nd Mbgn. Happy she got in for the second tym. #Unoaku #Mbgn2015 #Qcog
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Gracito(f): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
teepsee:
if that will make you win the mbgn sometimes
k
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by zika1(f): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
21-year-old Unoaku Anyadike emerged the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2015, in a pageant that held in Calabar on Saturday.

I just found out that Unoaku contested as Miss Lagos during the MBGN 2014 pageant but she didn't make it. She was unselected. Instead of giving up, Unoaku went back, regrouped and contested again this year as Miss Anambra, which is her home state. She is from Ekwuloba, Aguata local government in Anambra state.

Last night, Unoaku's dream finally came through - she was crowned the MBGN Queen 2015! See all the pics I dug up from her past contest. Unoaku lived with her family in Ile Ife, Osun state and her parents are professionally trained educationists. Big congrats to her.

op pls get ur facts right before posting ok..
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Tashnaija(f): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2015
All the contestant are beautiful, its just luck that make its way to success. #blessup. Waiting for MBGN 2016. Wanna make yoruba people proud next year by God grace.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by free37: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Nice.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
ObiOmaMu:

Wrong info.... She did not contest as Miss Lagos in MBGN 2014....... This is 2014 miss Lagos contestant

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
bengems:
Luck is on her side...Though she is not near anything called beauty! there are thousands of girls in the remote corners of this country 10X more beautiful than her, but no one to sponsor them for a competition like this....Congrats Anyadike Family!

This is a one time opportunity, take action now or miss out! Order your AutoCAD complete video tutorial today from konga store at 35% discount with free shipping.
This offer will expire shortly. check my signature and profile picture for link addresss, contact and more info
You talk too much and just a hater, haters gonna hate...
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by tpiah11: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2015
eleko1:
I dntire exchange words with a minor.I can feed u for a year.It is not boasting.Oponu
lols idi.ot. U can't even feed ur sef properly u wana feed me..go get a job and stop all dis ur fake formats. Oloshi.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by eleko1: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
lols idi.ot. U can't even feed ur sef properly u wana feed me..go get a job and stop all dis ur fake formats. Oloshi.
The earlier u stop eating ur mama free food,the better. I dnt trade wordd with imbe-cile.If u need job,come to Elephant House @Apogbon,Lagos..Goat
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
eleko1:
The earlier u stop eating ur mama free food,the better. I dnt trade wordd with imbe-cile.If u need job,come to Elephant House @Apogbon,Lagos..Goat
u can't even type correct english and u wana give me job...oloshi..go and upgrade ur scam. U suck. grin
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by eleko1: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Omo ale. Oloriburuku.it is English not english.Seun,lalasticala and the MODs are aware of it.Dey here dey display ur stup-idity.
xxxtedyxxx:
u can't even type correct english and u wana give me job...oloshi..go and upgrade ur scam. U suck. grin
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
eleko1:
Omo ale. Oloriburuku.it is English not english.Seun,lalasticala and the MODs are aware of it.Dey here dey display ur stup-idity.
lmao ( it is english, not english). Mhen..u r a confused bastard.. Go and enroll for adult education. Werey omo jati jati scammer. Oshi
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by londoner: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
teepsee:
AT least she is black skin. All this light skin people feeling as if they truly beautiful

They are truly beautiful...and so are darker girls. The darker ones are the ones that need convincing of their beauty though.

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by londoner: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
The winner is very pretty and she serves as an example not to give up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Matching Outfit (photos) / Mr Ibu Poses With 2 Sexy Actresses (Photo) / Anna Banner Shows Her Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.