Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? (1136 Views)

"I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? by virginboy1(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Since if we die we either go to Heaven,Purgatory or Hell.Who/Where were we before we were given birth to or rather where were You 1000 years ago? I have asked and seek for this question and some of the people have asked are yet to convince me .And I also believe there are lots of Religious, Spiritual,Educated and Logical People on this platform that can help with a very biblical,reasonable and ascertained answers. Thank you all. Mind you am not an atheist, am a Christian that needs convincing answers in case of necessity. Thank You
Re: Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? by Beesluv: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2015
I was where I was
Re: Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2015
I was in my father grand father grand father grandfather that has exist 1000years ago body cell grin
Re: Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? by virginboy1(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2015
WarRLaY:
I was in my father grand father grand father grandfather that has exist 1000years ago body cell grin
Funny man.
What if you leave the world?
Re: Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2015
I was energy................ Read 2001 - A space Odyssey
Re: Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2015
virginboy1:

Funny man.
What if you leave the world?
my body cell will partially die and also continue living (in my offspring )
Re: Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? by menesheh(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2015
we all are animal like other animal species.

we kill other species of animal for food and other uses, they do kill us for food too if they can.

Millions of other animal specie die everyday, same with us. human have the capacity to reason why we actually exist here while the cognitive reasoning of other animal species varies according to their evolutionary predisposition but still cant reason up to human's reasoning capability.

The idea of where human will go when we die is a greedy sort of idea. the fear of death is the beginning of imagery idea of afterlife.

your mother has this ova and your father this spermatozoa. a chemistry occurred and you happen to be part of this great awareness and start fearing death and the possibility of living forever, kpai, the idea of afterlife took hold of our mentality.

There is no you before you were born. it is just coincidence.

we retroactively thought we existed before or that sort of ideology.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? by virginboy1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
WarRLaY:
my body cell will partially die and also continue living (in my offspring )
In a nutshell you are a cell of you grandfather
Re: Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? by virginboy1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
menesheh:
we all are animal like other animal species.

we kill other species of animal for food and other uses, they do kill us for food too if they can.

Millions of other animal specie die everyday, same with us. human have the capacity to reason why we actually exist here while the cognitive reasoning of other animal species varies according to their evolutionary predisposition but still cant reason up to human's reasoning capability.

The idea of where human will go when we die is a greedy sort of idea. the fear of death is the beginning of imagery idea of afterlife.

your mother has this ova and your father this spermatozoa. a chemistry occurred and you happen to be part of this great awareness and start fearing death and the possibility of living forever, kpai, the idea of afterlife took hold of our mentality.

There is no you before you were born. it is just coincidence.

we retroactively thought we existed before or that sort of ideology.
Wow! Pure application of science. In that case you feel there is nothing like Heaven or Hell right?
Re: Where Were You 1000 Years Ago? by menesheh(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
virginboy1:

Wow! Pure application of science. In that case you feel there is nothing like Heaven or Hell right?

do you feel like there is?

some books said there is but there is no evidence to that postulation. worst more is it seems implausible.

(1) (Reply)

Sehxx With A Ghost. Real Or Unreal? / Will You Give 10 Billion Naira Of A January Contract As First Fruit? / Same Woman Used By Two Nigerian Pastors For The Same Miracle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.