Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Could I Be Wrong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could I Be Wrong? (829 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could I Be Wrong? by beaubod: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
My husband got an out of state contract . D day he was supposed to travel he was extra meticulous wt his hygiene, I read meaning to dt cos d project has nothing to do wt bn clean n fine, it's a building project. Tho he's bn travelling to dt particular state frequently now, av never noticed Ds extra attention to himself.
Last night I called him, he didn't pick up, wen he later called he sounded husky, asked Wats wrong he said he has a cold. 20mins later wen he called back d cold was gone! Cos he sounded like himself. Can I confront him based on this alone? Is this enough to conclude he's cheating?
Pls mature responses alone, wouldn't be here if I av someone I discuss my home wt!
Re: Could I Be Wrong? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
beaubod:
My husband got an out of state contract . D day he was supposed to travel he was extra meticulous wt his hygiene, I read meaning to dt cos d project has nothing to do wt bn clean n fine, it's a building project. Tho he's bn travelling to dt particular state frequently now, av never noticed Ds extra attention to himself.
Last night I called him, he didn't pick up, wen he later called he sounded husky, asked Wats wrong he said he has a cold. 20mins later wen he called back d cold was gone! Cos he sounded like himself. Can I confront him based on this alone? Is this enough to conclude he's cheating?
Pls mature responses alone, wouldn't be here if I av someone I discuss my home wt!

Can I confront him based on this alone?

Confront is the wrong word here. You should talk to him in a very nice and polite way because this is a sensitive issue. Tell him how you feel. How do you feel? Probably worried. So tell him that you have these thoughts and that you worry because you love him and you are scared of losing him. You feel jealous and insecure and vulnerable.

Is this enough to conclude he is cheating?

No.

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by PresVA: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
No, it isn't enough to conclude ....

He may or may not be cheating. ...... You have to get a clearer picture before you accuse him....

But the truth is that you never trusted him....

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by Miami11: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
I always trust my instincts, most of the time they are right

Just discuss your feelings politely. You dont have enough evidence

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Women and insecurities!

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by Glamglam(f): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
i wouldn't worry if i were you. besides, you cannot base your worry on how husky he sounded. Do speak to him as often as you can and visit too. Things will become clearer.

www.thisismum.com

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by Dyt(f): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ainty Dyt the nag
I for nag am the voice will clear sharp sharp
That's if I am in my attention seeking mood
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by FlySly05: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Id advice you be careful and not just conclude he might be cheating that's just purely creating a problem where there is none. And if you happen to be wrong, he will have a hard time knowing you don't trust him now and in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by ifyalways(f): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mind games are always dangerous.

If you are so worried and/or have doubts, pay him an impromptu visit but BE ready to deal with whatever comes with it cos as it is, nothing he says now can clear your doubts. You already have an excuse for the surprise visit: he's sick, you are worried but like I said, before you embark on that trip, be sure you are equal to the task.

Personally, I wouldn't bother.

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by beaubod: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
ifyalways:
Mind games are always dangerous.

If you are so worried and/or have doubts, pay him an impromptu visit but BE ready to deal with whatever comes with it cos as it is, nothing he says now can clear your doubts. You already have an excuse for the surprise visit: he's sick, you are worried but like I said, before you embark on that trip, be sure you are equal to the task.

Personally, I wouldn't bother.
Tx ma'am, we live together, he's only out of town wen d need arises. Right now he's on his way back
Re: Could I Be Wrong? by beaubod: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tx for all d comments, am really grateful.
Re: Could I Be Wrong? by femmy2010(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
All what you have stated doesn't point to the fact that your hubby is cheating.
I would advise you free your mind thus no read negative meaning to all he does.

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by Exponental(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Trust......!!!
"I had a dream of u in a police case cos of a woman that died. I was informed and you told me u didn't kill her. I asked you what you were doing with her in the hotel but all you could say was .... I'm sorry....".
......though it sounds like a movie script but I would prefer you scare him than you confront him without a concrete evidence. confrontation isn't a solution even if you find him in the act. it sometimes do more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by prettyjo(f): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
do not conclude yet.
but you can tease him with it to know his reactions.

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by TooNoisy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Madam, you are insecure.

He is going for a contract and he is extra meticulous with his hygiene. Do you know if he has a big meeting planned or may be trying to secure another project. And you called him and he sounded husky; then you think you have enough evidence to confront him.

Confront him with what exactly? That he is cheating? What evidence do you even have or don't you even know the meaning of evidence?

What if he has a dream tonight that you are cheating, and then he confronts you tomorrow based on a dream; how will that sound to you? Don't you think you are just a bit insecure here.

3 Likes

Re: Could I Be Wrong? by cancerlib: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2015
TooNoisy:
Madam, you are insecure.

He is going for a contract and he is extra meticulous with his hygiene. Do you know if he has a big meeting planned or may be trying to secure another project. And you called him and he sounded husky; then you think you have enough evidence to confront him.

Confront him with what exactly? That he is cheating? What evidence do you even have or don't you even know the meaning of evidence?

What if he has a dream tonight that you are cheating, and then he confronts you tomorrow based on a dream; how will that sound to you? Don't you think you are just a bit insecure here.
That's true. OP try and work on yourself, u Av trust issues. What ur man does every second of his life u don't wanna know, trust me.

(1) (Reply)

He / Boy Or Girl Child, Which One Will You Go For? / Who Say You Cant Get A Family If You Have Money?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.