Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

He - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He (826 Views)

I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? (2) (3) (4)

He by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: He by Eebrahym(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2016
Na wa o, see love story :oI can't even finish up your story. Since you are shy to do the needful before your brother's move, you have no point here. You've been stylishly showing some good side of you to the stupid lady and made her believed you are better than your brother, you caused everything and I know if your brother get to know about this, it won't be funny.Anyway, the lady in question doesn't seems to me like a descent and responsible lady. She doesn't deserve the love of any of you.Finally, you made her fall in love with you so you should know how to make her fall out. Byebye

Re: He by austin2all: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2016
You deserve 24 lashes of koboko and not advice
Mkpi
Re: He by Brymo: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2016
oh boi, funny scribbles.

Re: He by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2016
austin2all:
Mkpi

why naaa
Re: He by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Man, ah don laugh tire. just tell your bro abt the back stabbing thingys you have been doing behind his back and avoid being his enemy for life. the girl will go eventually but your brother is stuck with you.
Re: He by ojun50(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Na yr small dick dey worry u no be yr brother, wen una dey kiss nd romance u remember say na yr brother baby?
Re: He by Akkord4gov: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Lawa o
Re: He by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2016
Good judge, but why?
austin2all:
Mkpi
Re: He by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2016
ojun50:
Na yr small dick dey worry u no be yr brother, wen una dey kiss nd romance u remember say na yr brother baby?

its not my fault naaa, its my first time.
Re: He by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2016
F22RAPTOR:
Man, ah don laugh tire. just tell your bro abt the back stabbing thingys you have been doing behind his back and avoid being his enemy for life. the girl will go eventually but your brother is stuck with you.

tanx brother.
Re: He by iamLeo(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Can i see the picture of this gal ur bro is madly in luv with, nd who turns out to be madly in luv with u
Re: He by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2016
Yhu dey cuddle......yhur dick no dey rise wen yhu dey do am........na lie.......
Re: He by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2016
toposi4naija:
Yhu dey cuddle......yhur dick no dey rise wen yhu dey do am........na lie.......

so why do you think am lying, my dick dey rise if i dey do am ooo, inshort i nor dey wear nika again since i know this girl, na so so trouser i come dey wear.
Re: He by ojun50(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2016
JealousPrince:

its not my fault naaa, its my first time.

so is my fault
Re: He by cobra4(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2016
its better to 4llow yo heart either 2 step on or 2 continue its yo coice.

5 Things Nigerian Parents Expect From An Intending Son-in-law / Johnny Depp's Wife Accuses Him Of Assault / Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs