Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Who Say You Cant Get A Family If You Have Money?(pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Say You Cant Get A Family If You Have Money?(pic) (829 Views)

If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC / MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) / You Are Old Enough To Start Your Own Family If You Use This As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Say You Cant Get A Family If You Have Money?(pic) by ricsman(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2016
Nicholas James "Nick" Vujicic born 4 December 1982[2] ) is an Australian
Christian evangelist and motivational speaker born with Phocomelia , a rare disorder characterised by the absence of legs and arms.

As a child, he struggled mentally and emotionally as well as physically, but eventually came to terms with his disability. He presents motivational speeches worldwide which focus on living with disabilities and finding hope and meaning in life.

Despite issues with bullying and depression during his childhood, Vujicic thrived in his teenage and young adult years. During secondary school, he was elected vice captain of
Runcorn State High School in Queensland and worked with the student council on fundraising events for local charities and disability campaigns. After his mother showed him a newspaper article about a man dealing with a severe disability when he was seventeen, he started to give talks at his prayer group and later founded his non-profit organisation, Life Without Limbs.

He has also founded a motivational speaking company, Attitude Is Altitude.

Vujicic has written that he keeps a pair of shoes in his closet due to his belief in miracles.

God blesses the people who are willing to follow Him. Surprisingly, Nick met his own princess Kanae Miyahara. They fell in love at the first sight.

"I fell in love with him the way he is now," Kanae said. Before she met Nick, she had dated with other guy for a physical goal, but she became tired of that. "The moment I met Nick, I was looking for other thing, and all the things I found in him," Kanae said. "He is not only a boyfriend material, but he could be my husband."

When Kanae met Nick in 2008, she was impressed by his signature generosity in spirit and good humor. For her, Nick is so handsome, and "the perfect match." For Nick, "it was electric, when she stood by me, I just felt right."

Re: Who Say You Cant Get A Family If You Have Money?(pic) by Taeewo(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2016
Naija gel be like...............
Re: Who Say You Cant Get A Family If You Have Money?(pic) by chriskosherbal(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
Of course money is good.

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Depp's Wife Accuses Him Of Assault / What Will U Do If Your Just Wedded Wife Is Carry Another Man Child.. / I'm confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.