Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina (19283 Views)

Compelling Buhari To Talk Will Be Infringing On His Rights, Says Adesina / Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina / Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by midolian(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
U got the pyrated copy grin
Ngene sells 'original' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
MrMbaM:

That old man called Decibel is more than 50 years old but can only boast of his dirty boxers as his only achievement in life. He will soon tell you we are same person, you will donate money for the senile fool if you see his pics. Lmaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao!

I heard he has a mansion in Victoria Island, how true is that?

Have you seen the ipob jobless youth called Amadi Collins?
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by handie(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Abi oh! The guy na confermento mute!. By the way, I love your signature. Adekunle Fajuiyi is someone I'll always respect. His act alone speak volumes...
bless u man

1 Like

Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by MrMbaM: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Lmao!

I heard he has a mansion in Victoria Island, how true is that?

Have you seen the ipob jobless youth called Amadi Collins?

I laugh whenever I see Decibel's post cos the old man is really suffering, reason he accuse me of using a moniker that exposed him few weeks ago. Frustration and anger things... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Amadi Collins of cursed memory is still at the IPOB meeting, they are planning on how to rob innocent yeebhoes tomorrow. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by joseph1832(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
handie:
bless u man
Bless you too man!.
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=28pt]why not?[/size]

Do not just analyse soccer and soccer stars.
If you can predict well then you too can earn well.
And why not? If Sport is your passion, then earn from it.

Online Sports Prediction is as low as N50 on Merrybet
(at least 1game, easier to win) compared to shop bettings
(least N100). Even if you are lazy to go to a bet shop,
just select your games online.

You can select just any combination that you would by the paper
type. You have nobody to hide from, *Too Holy roommate?*
even your bedmate would not know unless you tell him/her.

[size=18pt]Just you and your phone, from funding to placing
bet to paying out.[/size]

Tracking your success is as easy as checking match updates
on livesores.com, goal.com etc.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Predict woefully, lose woefully..., Predict intelligently, win like a Casanova.
More so train to be an Expert in Online Predictions before placing
real stakes then you can unleash your potentials.
Make any bet from the comfort of you home from MERRYBET.

Register using the link in my signature below...
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by osabiya16(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Really?

Typing.......................
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by Herrmes: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
You argue with him, he doesn't argue with you.
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by gentleman100(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
This should put those to shame calling Buhari a dictator, and other unfounded names.

This President listens.
God bless you o... I will always love him, even if he fvks up and he will not!
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by Smartresult(f): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
the apc, APC Crises

Apc crises
Why the trouble in the ruling all progressive congress, will apc be better than the people’s Democratic Party. In 1999 when Nigerian came under democracy the ruling party then pdp, was very much united and the party body as the final say unlike what we are now seeing in the all progress congress. The whole senate president is n mess with his party chieftain and the presidency continue to play I don’t care attitude.
We all know what tore the people democratic party, it was internal crises, in fact most Nigerians know that pdp was the problem of pdp and pdp destroy itself,. If without the contribution of key pdp figures like Rotimi Ameachi, former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Rabilu Musa Kwankwaso, the then new pdp senators and members of the lower chamber, the contribution of the g7 governors as well continue reading
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by ewenla1234(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
wetin concern world
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by repogirl(f): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sambisa House? shocked Is that now a good thing?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by gentleman100(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
merry02:
Femi needs a manuscript on how to be effective as SA on Media.....
you will die of bellyache.
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
All this one na grammar. Oga is slow. Period .

1 Like

Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by merry02(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
gentleman100:
you will die of bellyache.
what ll u die for? Truth is always bitter
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by wildchild1: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok

In other news 200pairs of unisex TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by demarc001: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
I bet this man will be having heck of problems convincing Buhari on how to package issues.
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by DropShot: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
repogirl:
Sambisa House? shocked Is that now a good thing?
You obviously lack the capacity to detect good humor when you see one. cool cool
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by onowu007(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Welcome to sambisa PMB said...
This a proof that Buhari or PMB is the chief sponsor of Bokoharam...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by repogirl(f): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
DropShot:

You obviously lack the capacity to detect good humor when you see one. cool cool
oh, I find good jokes funny, not bad ones. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by onowu007(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Finally Buhari have turned Aso rock to BOKOHARAM head quarters- in Buhari's voice
Adesina welcome to sambisa house I have message you will deliver to Shakau my boy..I need blood to drink for Dinner

1 Like

Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by DropShot: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
repogirl:
oh, I find good jokes funny, not bad ones. undecided
Adesina surely found this particular one funny. Hence he referenced it. Who cares if you do so or not?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by repogirl(f): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
DropShot:

Adesina surely found this particular one funny. Hence he referenced it. Who cares if you do so or not?
post=39376048:
Welcome to sambisa PMB said...
This a proof that Buhari or PMB is the chief sponsor of Bokoharam...

A bad joke is a bad joke and that Adesina finds that distasteful thing funny, says a lot. Anyway we all know he has no choice but to be an a'ss licker like you are... Your slave master screams 'jump' and you bark 'how high'.

He calls the presidential state house a terrorist hiding place and you find it funny! Gosh, where did you bury your brain?

Bunch of silly jokers!
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by TippyTop(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Welcome to Sambisa house says Buhari, wow!

How did we get here?
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by DropShot: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
repogirl:

A bad joke is a bad joke and that Adesina finds that distasteful thing funny, says a lot. Anyway we all know he has no choice but to be an a'ss licker like you are... Your slave master screams 'jump' and you bark 'how high'.

He calls the presidential state house a terrorist hiding place and you find it funny! Gosh, where did you bury your brain?

Bunch of silly jokers!
[/s]
undecided undecided
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by kevinkod(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
I didn't vote for PMB but I'm comfortably happy he won..... I only regret voting for a failure..... °°°°° The world makes way for a man who knows where he is going °°°°°...
if u really did vote for a failure and u are now admitting it, either u are lying or u are a grade one failure your self. No offence pls just saying d obvious.
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by repogirl(f): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
DropShot:
[s][/s]
undecided undecided
lol, is this really the best you can do? Go and do apprenticeship and learn well before you come out to play, bro! Or you get you a'ss wacked!
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by benedictnsi(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
kevinkod:
if u really did vote for a failure and u are now admitting it, either u are lying or u are a grade one failure your self. No offence pls just saying d obvious.

You wanted to quote me and make sense but unfortunately, you didn't make any infinitesimal sense here........

No offence!!
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by DropShot: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
repogirl:
lol, is this really the best you can do? Go and do apprenticeship and learn well before you come out to play, bro! Or you get you a'ss wacked!
[/s]
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by Orikinla(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
midolian:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-argue-issues-says-adesina#.Vizytry2lks.twitter

Lalasticlala
. Dear fellow Nigerians who are careless at home and work and reckless on the road, be warned for your own good, War Against Indiscipline (WAI) is on. Beware, because ORDER IS BETTER AND SAFER THAN SPEED.
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by Kingbilo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Waiting patiently for Buhari's PR team to send out a statement denying all 'allegations of disunity' in his camp grin
Re: Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina by ziccoit: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
The former president listens also, the only difference between them is one knows when he's been told bullsh!t and the other doesn't.

Haha, knockout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences / IDPs Scramble For Food Stuff In Borno Because Of Hunger (photos) / Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.