Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari (956 Views)

Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame / Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Ayomidric(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to consider the State for one of the “Grade A” ministries, saying, “Ekiti State, being one of the States created last in the country, deserves a ministerial portfolio that will have direct impact on the people, not just a minister for the sake of federal character.”
According to a statement issued on Sunday, by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said his position was not to favour any individual but in the collective interest of Ekiti people.”
He said all Ekiti indigenes must work together for the betterment of the State, not minding their political interests, adding that; “My interest, first and foremost is the collective good of Ekiti State and its people and I will continue to lend my voice to the promotion of Ekiti interests.”
Governor Fayose, who said it was not enough for Ekiti State to have just a ministerial slot as provided in Section 15 (3) of the 1999 Constitution, added that President Buhari must give the Minister Designate from the State, former Governor, Kayode Fayemi, a portfolio that will benefit the State and its people.”
“We don’t want just a ministry, we want a ministry that will be of direct benefit to our people and I am urging President Buhari to be mindful of our people’s expectation when allocating portfolios to the ministers designate.
“Our people want one of the best ministries where developmental efforts of the State government can be adequately complemented, not just a ministry that will only be of benefit to the minister and his immediate family members,” the governor said.
While urging Ekiti people to remain steadfast in their support for his government, Governor Fayose said; “the Ekiti project belongs to all and everything must be done to support it and as for me, Ekiti remains my priority.”
He promised to continue to push for the employment of more Ekiti indigenes in federal establishments, noting that the State has been short-changed in the past in terms of employments into federal government establishments.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/give-fayemi-grade-a-ministerial-portfolio-fayose-urges-buhari/
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by francoray(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
This fayose talks too much!!!
Are you urging the same man you claimed he would die before the end of his tenure.

The hero and role model of some people

2 Likes

Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Demmocrats(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
God bless Ayodele Peter Fayose, the guy on top ^^ is full of bitterness. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by politricks: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
This man just like seeking attention. And only ddii.cckkss seek attention. Fayose are you a ddiicckk?

1 Like

Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by segzyj(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fayose is a True and real democrat

1 Like

Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by moscobabs(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Firefire:
God bless Ayodele Peter Fayose, the guy on top ^^ is full of bitterness. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Your role model doesn't have value for words

attention seeker
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by myqel(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
I was wrong to have a bad perception about this man sad

Indeed this man is a true democrat and a worthy role model to people smiley

Much respect to the slayer of tiffnubu and APC in Ekiti....i doff my hat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
well am not surprised a drunkard will always be a drunkard, what nerve he's got to even make request after all the negative propaganda he's issued. fayose is a tout Paul franklin.
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
myqel:

You sound like an overgrown baby who incidentally have access to a smartphone with little data bundle.

1 Like

Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
myqel:

ur hat get value b4
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
This man just like seeking attention. And only ddii.cckkss seek attention. Fayose are you a ddiicckk?
Thou shall not use the name DICKK in vain tongue
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by ki02020(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Unbelivable....no smoke without fire sha shocked
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
This man MUST be a Joker, if he thinks PMB considers him sane or significant..
Re: Give Fayemi “grade A” Ministerial Portfolio, Fayose Urges Buhari by thunderrider: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
This man you can't but respect him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On Social Media, How Women Secretly Seduce The New Monarch - SPY NIGERIA / Tanzanian President Mugufuli Joining Leaders Like PMB. / BREAKING: Court Dismisses Wada, Faleke’s Suit, Okays Supplementary Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.