Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (81357 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Niyinficient(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hian, na so e dey start o! Even these days , I dey watch ma play wit ma Lil nieces and cousins! Too much happenings between fathers and daughter dis days, before person go dey play ordinary play wit pikin dem go turn am to sumtin else
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by wtfCode: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
obum88:

Where is the orientation there? You might as well take a bath with her.
or even 4k her,which is a normal thing in the west.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by wtfCode: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
obum88:

or even 4k her,which is a normal thing in the west.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Wahala90: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
There are many more ways to encourage and show your girl child love than a wet kiss. In.cest is not very uncommon with whites. Unfortunately, many of us think they are more civilized or superior.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Wahala90: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na wa
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm very sure the man will not kiss his son in that manner. That goes to show he's interested in kissing female kids.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ooshinibos: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
watts75:
I believe French Kiss like this caption below should be left to the Mother, kissing your daughter passionately like this is morally wrong.

Why not on the forehead or Chick?

Guys what do you say.
You are typical religious Nigerian ....what is wrong in kissing your daughter on the lips , what about if the daughter wants to kiss her father on the lips ...you need to travel out of Nigeria
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Chris95(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Gawd!! Nigerians and their busy body
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Jeffreez(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
its not advisable eh!!oh ye of small understanding.
a man is not a stick ..start dar way and form of showing love to a daughter go slowly change shape..
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Halaz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
kai .... I never trust the man.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ALISMILE(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
sissylucy:
no b him sperm produce d pikin...nothing wrong with it
wen he starts bleeping her u will den come running to NL again, saying my hubby is sleeping wit our daughter'. U women don't ve brains!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Celery(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
This is as a result of happiness and we should look carefully to know that. However, we should clearly, often and seriously guide our children through child hood in relation to dealing with opposite six no matter who they are to them, they must understand this clearly and keep the rules.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Jeffreez(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
ooshinibos:

You are typical religious Nigerian ....what is wrong in kissing your daughter on the lips , what about if the daughter wants to kiss her father on the lips ...you need to travel out of Nigeria
we are Nigerians and don't need to learn nonsense others may do in their country Sir....dat act is not wrong sir bur give it time to develop and you'll call it evil..
fathers who sleep with their daughters nor be one day issue.. it took an act that developed sir

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Bobnotrouble: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Well, what do you expect when the father is the ear-ring wearing bloke?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by LastProphet: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
That's no french kiss.. I doubt they swapping tongues and saliva.. but yes I can kiss my daughter on the lips.. its only creepy if it lasts too long which u can't tell from this picture.

its wrong period
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by EmekaBlue(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
ashawo girl...c as she position sef..uwa bu pawpaw mehn
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by pato1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
If na him sperm produce D pikin... Dat 1 mean say he Go dey Kiss am like dat? B4 u knw it He go put him D**k for her v**gina because na. Him sperm. Produce her...
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ooshinibos: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jeffreez:
we are Nigerians and don't need to learn nonsense others may do in their country Sir....dat act is not wrong sir bur give it time to develop and you'll call it evil..
fathers who sleep with their daughters nor be one day issue.. it took an act that developed sir

I understand you sir but Nigerians do worse stuff than any other country in the world morally , that's why we are under developed and we have little or no infrastructure , look around you sir .. you should not worry about a little girl kissing her Dad , she is expressing love for her dad , don't worry when the girl is about 6 years upward ,she will find another way to express it
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ilevic(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
y he no kuku dey Bleep the girl so we go know say he love his daughter. na the the thing wey dey make boko boys hate western civilization be this na. abeg no let those senseless boko boys see this or else things will fall apart
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lo bere lowo iya e
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Yehman(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=sorextee post=39353669]ewwwwwww mehn.. na so e dey start..[/quote
Exactement
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by postmann: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Some people by nature or some other reasons find taboos, oddities and immoralities as normal behaviour:

eg:
1) A girl
in a committed relationship sitting on another guys lap. And would defend to the death that there's nothing wrong with her action.

2) Very few women under 30 would agree that any cleavage revealing dress is indecent.

The fact is people have differnt level of morality. Some people are morally loosed than others. And if you check deeper into this people with less moral standards, they tend to be more carefree and their general conduct and their personal boundry is very porous.

Dont be surprised that this very dad in the pic and men like him would be less strict with enforcing parental control on some cable channel against his children. Or be particularly protective on the type of music his kids listen to. For men like this they see few or no dangers to society's fad and new fashion. They are the "carry go" and "nothing do you" type.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by mrZENographer: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
andyanders:

You must be a pervert for agreeing to kiss your own daughter that way. In fact some people can be disgusting and you are one.Why must a sane father kiss her daughter that way?Only insane people that can act this way.

Op, cant you see that the guy himself is insane, putting on erring. Thats hw it all starts. lawless ungodly bashes. They disgust me.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by mrZENographer: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
postmann:
Some people by nature or some other reasons find taboos, oddities and immoralities as normal behaviour:

eg:
1) A girl
in a committed relationship sitting on another guys lap. And would defend to the death that there's nothing wrong with her action.

2) Very few women under 30 would agree that any cleavage revealing dress is indecent.

The fact is people have differnt level of morality. Some people are morally loosed than others. And if you check deeper into this people with less moral standards, they tend to be more carefree and their general conduct and their personal boundry is very porous.

Dont be surprised that this very dad in the pic and men like him would be less strict with enforcing parental control on some cable channel against his children. Or be particularly protective on the type of music his kids listen to. For men like this they see few or no dangers to society's fad and new fashion. They are the "carry go" and "nothing do you" type.

Thats because they themselves are porous. A porous dad will breed porous children. A Moral dad will build moral children.
ABEG, Make Mummies do their work well oo.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
sissylucy:

God bless u for this!

Na my blood.....as long as I no sleep with her....I fit kiss am for ass self! What about those dads that bath their 10 years old daughters and no defiling stories?

I see my sisters naked n they see me naked too and I feel nothing! Let alone my small pikin daughter....naira land self!!!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
obum88:

when d bath dey go...she go just ask "daddy what is this" and d dad will be like "jesus" ........next day she baths with her mum ask d same question ..her mom replies "jerusalem" ...God go come bless d parents.... na their room she dey sleep. ....when parents go dey knack themselves...she will be like "jesus don dey entered jerusalem" grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
AnnieOakley:
It's wrong. Simple.

It's sooo wrong!
The man is shamelessly kissing his daughter in public like that, you can imagine what he does to her in private. Good lord! sad
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by raphroye: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
myqel:
No be my daughter undecided

I will even kiss her more than this sef grin
make your wife dey watch u around your daughter oooooooo, no offence.. we've seen several cases where fathers slept with their daughter, it starts like this
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
austinosita:

God bless u for this!

Na my blood.....as long as I no sleep with her....I fit kiss am for ass self! What about those dads that bath their 10 years old daughters and no defiling stories?

I see my sisters naked n they see me naked too and I feel nothing! Let alone my small pikin daughter....naira land self!!!

SMH.
Weirdo!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ril19(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Molesting

Inciting Rather!

Such A Kiss May Incite The Minor To Start Nurturing Romantic Feelings.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Boyooosa(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
sissylucy:
because say na in sperm turned to dat girl now, he has d freedom to giv her d sperm back tru her as abi next tym u r typing, think b4 u press enter embarassed
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
evegran:

It's sooo wrong!
The man is shamelessly kissing his daughter in public like that, you can imagine what he does to her in private. Good lord! sad
only God knws what they ve done to urz undecided mtcheww ...
some people just spew rubbish anyhow ..smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / Tired Of My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.