Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out (2300 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Horlartunes: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Nlander come to my rescue ke
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2017
south sudan

1 Like

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by 2horsePOWER(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2017
go to Latvia. thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Touchey: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2017
Gabon or Zimbabwe. Gonna be a billionaire there

1 Like

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Horlartunes: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Touchey:

4 Likes

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Horlartunes: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2017
2horsePOWER:
go to Latvia.
thank me later.
lemme have your details please for more information
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by uboma(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Touchey:

grin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2017
moving anywhere without proper documentation to work and live there, would be your downfall, and a sure waste of money.
furthermore, do you have any education? are you hardworking? are you clever? are you street smart? are you driven?

3 Likes

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by mrjojo: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
If your under graduate CGPA is Atleast fair 3.+. Write GRE or GMAT (GRE Sciences, GMAT business). ACE the exams, write TOEFL too. Apply to graduate schools in the US and Canada. You could get full scholarship.
2 million isn't much without proper planning. And please don't just go to any country because it "easy" to get into.

Plan, plan and plan.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Saintsquare(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
2horsePOWER:
go to Latvia. thank me later.
Latvia no get embassy for naija,plus job dey there ?
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Isapro1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Is there no job in Latvia?bro thought I saw your respond in Estonia thread
Saintsquare:
Latvia no get embassy for naija,plus job dey there ?
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Saintsquare(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Isapro1:
Is there no job in Latvia?bro thought I saw your respond in Estonia thread
From what I have read online, its same as Estonia,and not that bad but I have not gotten real info from anyone presently there .
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by sydneoik(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
you should consider Holland or Austria.

1 Like

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Brisnar55: 2:37am On Aug 21, 2017
why would you like to leave this country you are living?

1 Like

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Lucasbalo(m): 3:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Why don't you do your homework well and research what you could invest that 2million on. Who knows what that will fetch for you instead of traveling to a country that nothing is guaranteed.
Horlartunes:
Nlander come to my rescue ke

4 Likes

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Horlartunes: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Brisnar55:
why would you like to leave this country you are living?
the country hard
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Horlartunes: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Why don't you do your homework well and research what you could invest that 2million on. Who knows what that will fetch for you instead of traveling to a country that nothing is guaranteed.
when dollars is so high?
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by shakespere: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2017
You can try Italy, Greece, Dubai, inbox me
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Horlartunes:
when dollars is so high?

is it not the same "high" Dollar/Euro that you will convert your 2m over, when reaching your Eldorado?

the sharks are already on this thread, smelling your money and ready to defraud you with BS visa... you are already doomed before even starting your ill journey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2017
I will follow what Mrjojo said. keep the money and look at US, CANADA, Australia or Germany where you can relocate permanently or do a study in university or college that will make you secure their permanent resident of the country.

mrjojo:
If your under graduate CGPA is Atleast fair 3.+. Write GRE or GMAT (GRE Sciences, GMAT business). ACE the exams, write TOEFL too. Apply to graduate schools in the US and Canada. You could get full scholarship.
2 million isn't much without proper planning. And please don't just go to any country because it "easy" to get into.

Plan, plan and plan.
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Horlartunes: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

is it not the same "high" Dollar/Euro that you will convert your 2m over, when reaching your Eldorado?

the sharks are already on this thread, smelling your money and ready to defraud you with BS visa... you are already doomed before even starting your ill journey!
haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by JaffyJoe(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2017
So you too want to escape this mess APC & PDP have subjected us to abi lol?
What one has to offer in terms of skills help shape possible destination. So what chu got apart from d 2m?
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by mavinc4u(f): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Op, what is pursuing you?

1 Like

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Horlartunes: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
mavinc4u:
Op, what is pursuing you?
apc

1 Like

Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by mavinc4u(f): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by queendoreez(f): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Finland / USA
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Ugosample(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2017
mrjojo:

Plan, plan and plan.

Good idea
Very good idea
Re: Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out by Horlartunes: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2017
queendoreez:
Finland / USA
how can I start the process

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Phillipines / EXPOSED: The Secret Behind Canada Skilled Migrant Program / I Got A Mail, Congratulations Me, But I Think It's Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.