Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

God Is Good,imagind This(funny But Serious) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Is Good,imagind This(funny But Serious) (820 Views)

20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Good,imagind This(funny But Serious) by Bichene7(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sometimes when i think of how God perfectly made everything i thank him,just imagine how it would have been if God had change this few things(1) imagine God allocating four erection to all men every month,maybe at the end of every month u just here an alert in ur phone"the lord has allocated u with 4 erection use wisely"thats when u see carefull guy,some guys will use rope to tie their own especially when is the last erection and they planning to use it on a particular girl.trust women,some wives will keep records of all the erections used by their husband in a small book,ones any man cheats on the wife all he will be thinking of is how to steal the record book.that is when you see men lying to their wife that they have not seen their allocation for this month after they hv used it on another woman.i pitty girls because no man will waste his own on u if he doesnt like u.trust devil he would make it a problem for people and maybe start holding peoples alert.that it when it will become a prayer topic in church.i pitty pastor because this is the type of complains they will here1)pastor my husband just used the last erection we were suppose to use today2)pastor my husband stole our erection book.3)pastor for the past 4 month my husband has not gotten his allocation, even the initial one was not complete.therefore,we have to thank God for everything he made,imagine even having ur erections anytime u want it is a miracle.this is half of what we would have faced if not for God.HE does not make mistakes,thank him for who u are,because u are not a mistake and can never be a mistake.be proud of who u are and were u are from.GOD Alway has good plans for u.imagine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Hilarious HIV/AIDS Advert On Marina Street, Lagos. / Hilarious: See What The Guy Beaten By Cadets Said To The Female Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.