Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo (589 Views)

Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President / Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu / EFCC Has Become Toothless Bull-dog, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo by rawglobalnewss: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has said though, it is ten years after his wife, Stella died, her memory would remain fresh in his mind.

Obasanjo said both his family and that of his late wife family ; Adebe have missed late (Mrs) Stella Obasanjo, ten years after her demise.

The late former First Lady, died on October 23, 2005 after a failed surgery in a Spanish hospital in Spain.

The 10th memorial service held at the Chapel of Christ the Glorious King of the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL), Abeokuta.

In his brief remarks, the former President, while acknowledging that much had been said of Stella in his book, “My Watch” says,”he missed her late wife dearly.

He said “I wrote a little bit about her, there would be an occasion where I will talk about her.

“I think it suffices to say that we missed her dearly on both divides ;the Obasanjo family and Adebe family. Her memory will remain fresh in my heart “.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.com/news/i-missed-stella-dearly-says-obasanjo/
Re: I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Liar, no wonder he had an accident after the lie.

Ebora! Did you really miss her?
Re: I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo by odinese(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Liar, no wonder he had an accident after the lie.

Ebora! Did you really miss her?

Who is obasanjo The person on yr profile?

Don't know him angry
Re: I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo by LastSurvivor: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2015
The old man is a cheat, corrupt to the core, womanizer and a fat liar..
But most importantly buhari's best friend..

Will take OBJ serious when he shows us the 1000 snippers GEJ trained
Re: I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:12am On Oct 26, 2015
odinese:

Who is obasanjo The person on yr profile?

Don't know him angry

That on my profile is his handsome younger brother, far more handsome than the liar.
Re: I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo by FYB(m): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2015
LastSurvivor:
The old man is a cheat, corrupt to the core, womanizer and a fat liar..
But most importantly buhari's best friend..

Will take OBJ serious when he shows us the 1000 snippers GEJ trained

lol @ snipers

as if he doesn't do concubine tins.
Re: I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo by Demmocrats(m): 3:26am On Oct 26, 2015
cry
Re: I Missed Stella Dearly, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 26, 2015
Doesn't he know what his mates do? He should go join her pls. And let the leader today come to light

(1) (Reply)

Wike's Loss Seems To Have Affected His Sense, We'll Beat Him In Rerun - APC / Jonathan, Buhari Hold 5- Minute Meeting Behind Closed Doors At Aso Rock / Nigeria Is Not The Hope For The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.