Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How To Make Your Home Made Groundnut Milk (peanut Milk) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Your Home Made Groundnut Milk (peanut Milk) (1787 Views)

Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! / Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened / Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Home Made Groundnut Milk (peanut Milk) by richiehomie1: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Any other person exhausted with the level taste of crisp dairy animals milk? I just like cow milk for chocolate beverages, oats and oats and obviously to bake. In any case, drinking just new dairy animals milk? Not me. I am not adversely affected by bovine drain but rather I think that its bland so I generally look to Soy Milk, Rice Milk and Groundnut (Peanut Milk) when I need to drink simply drain. All these have an extraordinary nutty or grain enhance that I adore. Not all that exhausting like plain bovine milk. On the off chance that you are veggie lover or lactose narrow minded then Groundnut Milk will be incredible news for you as well.
you can watch the video>
http://hubpagesnews..com.ng/2015/10/how-to-make-your-home-made-groundnut.html

(1) (Reply)

See How I Prepare My Special Enjoyment Stew ( Pics And Video) / Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? / How I Prepare Delicious Lamb (Shoulders) Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.