Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Uprising Insurgency In The South » A Threat to National Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uprising Insurgency In The South » A Threat to National Peace (682 Views)

The Loud Minority Vs The Silent Majority In South-south: A Look At Biafra Call / Miyyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Have Standing Army That Can Destroy National Peace / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uprising Insurgency In The South » A Threat to National Peace by kinibigdeal(m): 2:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Lagos, is no doubt, the most habitable state with diverse ethnic groups coming together to boost the socio-economic and infrastructural development, while the South West remains the most hospitable and peaceful region in the country. No part of the country cannot boost of a family in the former capital which makes it one of the largest and populous city in the world of "about 7million people". Its contribution to the country's GDP cannot be over-emphasized, since about 40% of the nation's industry is located within.

Unfortunately, the region is now facing serious security concerns and acute security challenges as far as insecurity induced by terrorists are concerned as Boko Haram fanatics are spreading their wings nationwide.
Tony Opuiyo , The DSS Acting Director Of Media And Publicity Had Warned In August, in Quote
''The sudden influx of Boko Haram members into Lagos state points to the determinations of the sect to extend its activities to other parts of the country ...'' ~ August 31st, 2015. Vanguard Newspaper.
The DSS stated that, a total of 21 Boko Haram leaders were arrested outside their home region from July to August while 10 of them were picked up in Lagos and Ogun axis alone.
Again on October 21st, precisely last week Friday, the DSS announced the arrests of another 45 terrorists in Lagos, mostly picked up from Kara, Isheri, Berger area, Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Alimosho, Ijora, APapa and Ebute Meta etc. While plotting terrorist attacks on Dolphin Estate in Ikoyi, Eti Osa LGA in September among other unnamed targets.

Steve Ayorinde, The Lagos State Commissioner For Information And Strategy, also stated Today in Quote that
“Due to the economic hardship being experienced all over the country with many states and private business owners battling with payments of salaries and wages, Lagos State has become the prime destination for several thousands of people who now throng the state with no plan to return, because they believe this is the state where economic succour is available...
“Our appeal goes to every school,
housing estates, religious houses,
markets and shopping complexes,
hotels and restaurants and sporting arenas to take issues of security and personal safety more serious these days and to work with both the government and security agencies in promptly reporting any persons with suspicious activities or unusual gatherings that may compromise security.
''Care must also be taken in how domestic servants and house aides are also employed ...'' ~ NAN.
It was in the news today, that, hundreds of suspected terrorists were picked up across several locations in Abuja in a sting operation led by the DSS working in conjunction with other security agencies.

President Buhari should act Fast

The Uprising of insurgency triggered by Africa most deadliest group bokoharam may threaten the peace of this Nation, if president Buhari refuse to act fast. Why am I saying this? At exactly august last year, when some unlearned Northern Youth were attacking the southerners working peacefully at various location in the North, there was almost a retaliation in the south where youth's especially in the southwest region were rumoured to be planning several attacks at every "sabo" location, usually populated by the hausa's, it took the intervention of the military to prevent such National threat from coming to reality.

Not every Hausa's are Bokoharam and not every Bokoharam are Hausa. How do we differentiate this? The simple truth is, president buhari need to act. I will like to remind the president that "most of the people that are hailing him will nail him when things go worst", the youths are impatience, any slight alteration can bring a national revolution or revolt. President Buhari should protect is people for the sake of National unity.

Biafra May Capitalize on it

In as much as I crave for National unity, and am in support of the sovereign or independence of any region that feel loopsided, I can assure the president that biafra will seek to capitalize on loopholes to secede.
What seems to join us together seems to be fading daily due to a failed federal character. It is unfortunate that the southwest zone seems to be holding the south-east zone in their bid to secede, any void between the southwest zone and the North, will crave a simple diplomatic means for Biafrans to secede. The rise in insecurity may be a paved way for secession if not properly handled.

President Buhari should act now
Re: Uprising Insurgency In The South » A Threat to National Peace by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Why mentioning biafra...

Cowards...

Dunno if is biafra you take as panadol.
If you are endangered you scream biafra....
If you are comfortable you also scream biafra...

SW holding biafra is just laughable...
Even buhari won't believe this one....

1 Like

Re: Uprising Insurgency In The South » A Threat to National Peace by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 26, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Lagos, is no doubt, the most habitable state with diverse ethnic groups coming together to boost the socio-economic and infrastructural development, while the South West remains the most hospitable and peaceful region in the country. No part of the country cannot boost of a family in the former capital which makes it one of the largest and populous city in the world of "about 7million people". Its contribution to the country's GDP cannot be over-emphasized, since about 40% of the nation's industry is located within.

Unfortunately, the region is now facing serious security concerns and acute security challenges as far as insecurity induced by terrorists are concerned as Boko Haram fanatics are spreading their wings nationwide.
Tony Opuiyo , The DSS Acting Director Of Media And Publicity Had Warned In August, in Quote
''The sudden influx of Boko Haram members into Lagos state points to the determinations of the sect to extend its activities to other parts of the country ...'' ~ August 31st, 2015. Vanguard Newspaper.
The DSS stated that, a total of 21 Boko Haram leaders were arrested outside their home region from July to August while 10 of them were picked up in Lagos and Ogun axis alone.
Again on October 21st, precisely last week Friday, the DSS announced the arrests of another 45 terrorists in Lagos, mostly picked up from Kara, Isheri, Berger area, Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Alimosho, Ijora, APapa and Ebute Meta etc. While plotting terrorist attacks on Dolphin Estate in Ikoyi, Eti Osa LGA in September among other unnamed targets.

Steve Ayorinde, The Lagos State Commissioner For Information And Strategy, also stated Today in Quote that
“Due to the economic hardship being experienced all over the country with many states and private business owners battling with payments of salaries and wages, Lagos State has become the prime destination for several thousands of people who now throng the state with no plan to return, because they believe this is the state where economic succour is available...
“Our appeal goes to every school,
housing estates, religious houses,
markets and shopping complexes,
hotels and restaurants and sporting arenas to take issues of security and personal safety more serious these days and to work with both the government and security agencies in promptly reporting any persons with suspicious activities or unusual gatherings that may compromise security.
''Care must also be taken in how domestic servants and house aides are also employed ...'' ~ NAN.
It was in the news today, that, hundreds of suspected terrorists were picked up across several locations in Abuja in a sting operation led by the DSS working in conjunction with other security agencies.

President Buhari should act Fast

The Uprising of insurgency triggered by Africa most deadliest group bokoharam may threaten the peace of this Nation, if president Buhari refuse to act fast. Why am I saying this? At exactly august last year, when some unlearned Northern Youth were attacking the southerners working peacefully at various location in the North, there was almost a retaliation in the south where youth's especially in the southwest region were rumoured to be planning several attacks at every "sabo" location, usually populated by the hausa's, it took the intervention of the military to prevent such National threat from coming to reality.

Not every Hausa's are Bokoharam and not every Bokoharam are Hausa. How do we differentiate this? The simple truth is, president buhari need to act. I will like to remind the president that "most of the people that are hailing him will nail him when things go worst", the youths are impatience, any slight alteration can bring a national revolution or revolt. President Buhari should protect is people for the sake of National unity.

Biafra May Capitalize on it

In as much as I crave for National unity, and am in support of the sovereign or independence of any region that feel loopsided, I can assure the president that biafra will seek to capitalize on loopholes to secceed.
What seems to join us together seems to be fading daily due to a failed federal character. It is unfortunate that the southwest zone seems to be holding the south-east zone in their bid to secceed, any void between the southwest zone and the North, will crave a simple diplomatic means for Biafrans to secceed. The rise in insecurity may be a paved way for secession if not properly handled.

President Buhari should act now
^^ Are you even listening to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Uprising Insurgency In The South » A Threat to National Peace by kinibigdeal(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Why mentioning biafra...

Cowards...

Dunno if is biafra you take as panadol.
If you are endangered you scream biafra....
If you are comfortable you also scream biafra...

SW holding biafra is just laughable...
Even buhari won't believe this one....

No one as ever win me when it comes to tribal war especially my eastern brothers because of the years I use in the east. I will prefer you ignore tribal sentiment and understand my message
Re: Uprising Insurgency In The South » A Threat to National Peace by kinibigdeal(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2015
imhotep:
^^ Are you even listening to yourself?
Read the passage before you fail the test
Re: Uprising Insurgency In The South » A Threat to National Peace by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2015
kinibigdeal:

No one as ever win me when it comes to tribal war especially my eastern brothers because of the years I use in the east. I will prefer you ignore tribal sentiment and understand my message

Just 2years you stayed in SE don turn years overnight...
What about the people that grew up there dey go run away from you?? Say watyn happen...

Oga forget your gra gra you no fit do anything... Coward morafucka grin grin grin
Go threaten your papa and learn more.. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Supreme Court Chief Justice Who Is A Winners' Chapel Pastor / Shocking Revelation Of Dele Giwa's Letter Bombing / Current Nigerian Senators Who Have Cases With EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.