Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,063 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones (2042 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / Did GEJ Do Nigerians A "PhD Scam" (photo) - Cramjones / See How Amaechi Celebrated His Ministerial Screening! (photo) -cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 26, 2015
I concur!

-CramJones
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by Badgers14: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2015
I second the motion grin grin
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by Badgers14: 5:53am On Oct 26, 2015
cramjones:
I concur!

-CramJones

What happened to the picture angry
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by tpiah11: 5:56am On Oct 26, 2015
what was the picture?
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by Crystalclara(f): 6:00am On Oct 26, 2015
End time saving... undecided

1 Like

Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by mysteriousman(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Ok
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Obasanjo was not involved in any car accident. He's presently in Ivory coast observing the presidential election in that country which was held yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2015
I never knew you are a comedian. When did you start it and what is your stage name?
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by menix(m): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahah...

This is a nice humor that can't be understood by some kids above..
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Lol..
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by Godfullsam(m): 6:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
Obasanjo was not involved in any car accident. He's presently in Ivory coast observing the presidential election in that country which was held yesterday.

Don't mind haters.
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by tpiah11: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2015
put x rated in your thread title.

as per topic, you know what you know I guess.
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by dhantey324(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2015
grin na seduce be dis, not rescue.
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by ckmayoca: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2015
Godfullsam:

Don't mind haters.

Eh eh eh see lover! So Obj get lover? The haters naa for jealousy abi beefing.
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by Day169: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Twerp!
grin
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2015
The irony of this joke is that OBJ has f.ucked FFK's wife - Regina and 1 of her daughter. grin

Wait! Lemme get their pictures. grin

1 Like

Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by networkrecharg: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Nigeria - Former Rivers State governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has accused Mr. Nyesom Wike, of diverting a N45bn loan taken by his administration.

rotimi amaec.jpg

“I borrowed N300bn and I paid N245bn back and I left about N15bn. But now, they are not borrowing to pay contractors. Rather they are borrowing for themselves," he said on Sunday.

“Borrow to pay contractors not for your purse. They have borrowed N45bn and nobody is seeing it. If you put N45bn in the state economy, the state will be bouncing. They will employ more workers, pay them and you will see things working.”

“It is those roads that I have done that they are driving on. The stadium road was done by me and they are driving on it. I did underground gutter, but they are building gutter and covering it.

Reacting, the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the State Governor, Opunabo Inko-Tariah, described the allegation by Amaechi as malicious and spurious.
Re: How O-BJ's life was likely Saved (photo) - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Pro-biafran Protest: Northern Governors Finally Reacts / Snake Beheaded But Tail Kills / Ex-president Jonathan’s Appointee, PDP Members Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.