Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry (36919 Views)

50 Valentines Day 2016 Images For Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / Angry Mob In Abuja Set A Branch Zenith Bank Building Ablaze / Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by CimonJorr(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2005
And what happens if after the end of your self-imposed "break-up" you guys don't get back together..

It's very presumptious to assume that you're totally in control of such things, and the other persons' feelings don't count in the matter...

For all of those castigating the party who forgot, what if the shoe were on the other foot.. would you still subscribe to these feelings and sentiments..

Birthdays come and go.. It's what u do with the rest of the time that matters... Events missed can always be made up for...

So better get back to living.. and loving.. wink
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by timmy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2005
guy check this out, two years back to back ive been broke on my girl friends birtheday as is "so broke" and of course she vexed but after a lil while she let go, so i decided to open an event/emergency account and i put in money there on profit days and hope that i would get so broke before july next year that ill have to get to the other side of my bank account grin
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by jen(m): 12:43am On Jan 05, 2006
i'd tell her i'm sorry and buy her 100's of roses and buy her some not some lot's of chocolates and some jewells
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by fancidiva(f): 4:06am On Jan 05, 2006
........ that's nice smiley smiley
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by fancidiva(f): 4:12am On Jan 05, 2006
it's nice 2 know that we @ least have some romantic guys in da house cool...... two thumbs up guys..... cool wink cheesy
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by icingbaby(f): 6:37am On Jan 05, 2006
nice Jen, if i was your girl i will totally forgive you. kiss
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by fancidiva(f): 2:38am On Jan 06, 2006
absolutely..... cheesy
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by icingbaby(f): 4:03am On Jan 06, 2006
yeah. cheesy cheesy
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Rolly: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2006
My first and last boyfriend didnt not give me pin for my birthday. hell, he didnt even know the date cheesy, but hey, everybody forgets things sometimes, so i let it go. we broke up months after that tho, but for a totally different reason cheesy .

but if my next Boyfriend forgets, i wont be mad, na present i wan chop abi na card? cheesy
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by kaylala(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2006
i 4got in 2k2 and 2k3,gosh..................its was a shame

Rolly,neva mind...............i won't 4get urs wink
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Rolly: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2006
yeah right! rolleyes cheesy
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by kaylala(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2006
yeah,i mean it
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Rolly: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2006
tongue
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by prettyH(f): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2006
Lets face facts forgetting a boyfriend /girlfriends birthday is like telling them they are not important to you. If it ever happens to me , breaking up with the guy would only portray me to be very shallow. I'll so make him pay for it that, the following year, he'll have reminders set and going off just to remind him of the date.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Rolly: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2006
hmmmm, nice approach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by kaylala(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2006
i think it really kinda silly for both parties to eva 4get woeva's birthday
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Rolly: 3:32am On Jan 09, 2006
yeah, i agree with u cheesy
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by nicetohave(m): 4:27am On Jan 09, 2006
prettyH:

Lets face facts forgetting a boyfriend /girlfriends birthday is like telling them they are not important to you. If it ever happens to me , breaking up with the guy would only portray me to be very shallow. I'll so make him pay for it that, the following year, he'll have reminders set and going off just to remind him of the date.

PrettyH, ahh "o sure pe yen o de ti poju sa?" (you sure that is not too much?) take it easy oo, i know it is a little irresponsible but not necessarily thoughtless, how about those of us (like me) with intermittent memory gaps?  grin na im be say i go get punishment tire  cheesy cool
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by kaylala(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2006
i will sell to you more memory card rolleyes
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by prettyH(f): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2006
nicetohave:

PrettyH, ahh "o sure pe yen o de ti poju sa?" (you sure that is not too much?) take it easy oo, i know it is a little irresponsible but not necessarily thoughtless, how about those of us (like me) with intermittent memory gaps? grin na im be say i go get punishment tire cheesy cool

lol. By the time i'm thru wiv ya ur memory would be as good as new. smiley wink
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by kaylala(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2006
mayb he needs to reformat it sef
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by nicetohave(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2006
kaylala:

i will sell to you more memory card rolleyes
prettyH:

cheesy. By the time i'm through with ya your memory would be as good as new. smiley wink
kaylala:

mayb he needs to reformat it sef

nice ones cheesy i believe all the above measures can and will work, id like to try PrettyH option first before reformatting my memory kaylala, i might lose more valuable information in the process of reformatting grin cool
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by prettyH(f): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2006
cool smiley
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Jezzika(f): 2:39am On Jan 31, 2006
Today is MY birthday and my bf forgot cry im talking to him right now and he just dosent remember i dont know what to say
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by icingbaby(f): 2:50am On Jan 31, 2006
I SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT, but don't be sad be happy girl is your birthday and it all about you today HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEZZIKA. kiss kiss kiss

Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by timmy(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2006
Jezzika:

Today is MY birthday and my boyfriend forgot cry im talking to him right now and he just dosent remember i don't know what to say

say nofin
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by kaylala(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2006
Nice2have,nevermind i will back u up. wink
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by maxbabe: 1:23am On Feb 04, 2006
He rember my birthday.. but im feeling very sad right now. We were suspose to go out for dinner but we got into an argument so ended up crying all nite feeling disappointed. He was very stress out from work and I got home with attitude kicking his shoe cus it was always laying around the hallway. He ask me whats my freaken problem.. I expected him to say Happy bday honey and pamper me. I got lots of attentions from my frens but I only wish that my man wud be the one to put a smile on my face.. Dated him for 2years.. fell in love with him cus he's a very caring, smart, and funny person. But most of the holidays he just doesnt kno how to put a smile on my face.. why I always try my best to make him happy on his bday.. nothing is for certain, thats why I dont want to regret not trying my best to show the one I love how much he means to me. You may never kno if you will ever get the chance to share the occassions together.. I been feeling like maybe I should break up and move on, but without him I feel very miserable cus I love him and he makes me happy.. but why do I feel so sad lately about us?
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by ocho(f): 2:33am On Feb 04, 2006
i remember when i was still dating my ex and he didn't remember my birthday *rolls eyes* was i angry? no! more like fuming angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by nicetohave(m): 3:15am On Feb 04, 2006
women and borthdays embarassed, will they ever outgrow this primitive evolutionary whim? cheesy

welcome to Nairaland Jezzika, leave your boyfriend alone...............men will always be men cool
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by prettyH(f): 5:38am On Feb 04, 2006
@jezzika

Some guys remember, some don't while others just feign not remembering. So don't take it personal . Understand which group your b/f falls into and that'll solve the problem.

@maxbabe
Obviously there exists a communication barrier in your relationship. Why not talk to him about it? Certainly that'll simplify issues.

BTW welcome on board guys. Hope you have fun.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Rhodalyn(f): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2006
how can u 4get da birthday of a gal u claim 2 love
it definetely calls 4 anger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival / 12 Times Nigerian Pre-wedding Shoots Were Just Extra / Yoruba Bride Avoids Kneeling Down For Her Husband At Their Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.