Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra (1099 Views)

Photo: The Man Who Suggested The Name "BIAFRA" / The Name Biafra, Its Origin And Meaning: / How Did The Name "Biafra" Come To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by Earthkumy(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2015
Yorubas are scared of secession. Because they don't believe they can survive without hausa fulanis
Yorubas don't believe they will be able to run their own country. Even when is clear they can run things on their own, they seriously lack self believe.
Yorubas are envious of how successful Biafrans will be if Nigeria divide.
So they decided to remain deaf and dumb under their masters fulani herdsmen, whose one of their leaders told them to shut up, when they complained about being murdered, raped and kidnap by fulani herdsmen in their fathers land.
But the biafrans are full of self believe if they are created they will become the hope of Africa.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by laveed(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2015
Am coming
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by hummerwise(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2015
the only way of stoping people like this from posting trash is to ignore post like this completely...
i want to encourage any sensible NL to ignore this post and make this comment and other pro biafra post the only comment on this thread,, thank you...

this is the only way we can reduce or perhaps stop topics like this....

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2015
#Just_passing_in_my_keke
This topic has no use abi am i the only person who knows this?
The day Nigeria would separate,i pity the igbos. Don't quote me,i repeat don't quote me.. Clear?
#Proudly_igbo

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by Earthkumy(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2015
hummerwise:
the only way of stoping people like this from posting trash is to ignore post like this completely...
i want to encourage any sensible NL to ignore this post and make this comment and other pro biafra post the only comment on this thread,, thank you...

this is the only way we can reduce or perhaps stop topics like this....
you are saying what you are not even able to do, hence you commented. Kikikikikikikikikik
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by bugzbunny: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2015
Op..... Fight for biafra
Yorubas are fighting for theirs
No one is afraid

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by Earthkumy(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2015
bugzbunny:
Op..... Fight for biafra
Yorubas are fighting for theirs
No one is afraid
that's the most beautiful thing I have seen this year. Truth be told yorubas are the only reason Nigeria is still one. Is like they have woken, pls fine me a Yoruba wife I'm a happy man now.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by trapQ: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2015
Get over yourself... No one is scared
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by Earthkumy(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2015
trapQ:
Get over yourself... No one is scared
how we go take know?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by hakeem4(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Op you must be posting from yaba left
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by Earthkumy(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2015
hakeem4:
Op you must be posting from yaba left
make I check the address

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by brize(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Biafra will win, at the end Biafra will come

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by orunto27: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2015
Yorubas are scared of Igbos greed and selfishness and their rush to commit mass suicide.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by Earthkumy(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2015
orunto27:
Yorubas are scared of Igbos greed and selfishness and their rush to commit mass suicide.
that's even a good reason to support Biafra to go.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by truefact: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

Why are yorubas confused hypocrites?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by MrMbaM: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
truefact:
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

Why are yorubas confused hypocrites?
[/s]

May the soul of your senile mother never rest well.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by orunto27: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nigeria can't open eyes and see her innocents being misled by some wolves amongst them.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by truefact: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

May the soul of your senile mother never rest well.
Just as the soul of your diabolical incestuous mother is already resting in pieces. ..if you don't know, your elder brother is your biological father. ..a cursed product of in.ce.st
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by MrMbaM: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
truefact:

Just as the soul of your diabolical incestuous mother is already resting in pieces. ..if you don't know, your elder brother is your biological father. ..a cursed product of in.ce.st
[/s]

Shut up, you smelly akpu eating animal. A deranged oaf sired by a popular wh.ore in Ariara market. Your useless mother was ra.ped by more than 30 men before forcing your ugly wretched father to accept it, reason your foolish father ran away when you were 3 years old. So sad he died wretched, senile and frustrated, may his cursed soul rest in pieces.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by omolami: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
You lied, Yorubas are not scared of secession. If the Yorubas have their ways they will pull out of the zoo before the Igbos. The Yorubas are well educated and also industrious. They can stand on their own better than Igbos and gambaris
Re: Why Yorubas Are Scared Of The Name Biafra by Earthkumy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
omolami:
You lied, Yorubas are not scared of secession. If the Yorubas have their ways they will pull out of the zoo before the Igbos. The Yorubas are well educated and also industrious. They can stand on their own better than Igbos and gambaris
are u sure?

(1) (Reply)

Why Biafra Will Never Succeed / By The Time APC Is Done With Pdp.....complete This / No Biafran Should Do BVN Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.