Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Trying ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Trying ? (866 Views)

Looking To Find Filipina Girl To Marry And Trying Mail Order Websites. / Pains Of Trying To Get A Gf As A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Trying ? by biotechshola(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2015
There is this girl am so much attracted to, in her, i see everything i desire in a lady. As a matter of fact, i wish to marry her.

But unfortunately this lady doesn't know what she wants for now, i say this because we have dated before but we broke up due to my mistakes. We tried again sometime this year, but it ended cos she now thinks the chemistry is no longer there.

She always tell me she's not dating anyone and i think the reason why she's holding back is her studies as she is the career minded type.

My question now is, should i risk waiting and hoping until she completes hee studies or i should move on cos am not getting any younger?

Please advise!
Re: Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Trying ? by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Move on! There aint any tyme left in dis world, u will be surprised dat after u hav married, she will call u to ask if ur still available, by that time its too late.. To her, you aren't important more than her career presently.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Trying ? by blessedly(f): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
hmmmmmm, waiting to read people's advice
Re: Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Trying ? by chidirobert(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
move on wit ur lyf bro she doesn't deserve u

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Trying ? by Ekunn(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
biotechshola:
There is this girl am so much attracted to, in her, i see everything i desire in a lady. As a matter of fact, i wish to marry her.

But unfortunately this lady doesn't know what she wants for now, i say this because we have dated before but we broke up due to my mistakes. We tried again sometime this year, but it ended cos she now thinks the chemistry is no longer there.

She always tell me she's not dating anyone and i think the reason why she's holding back is her studies as she is the career minded type.

My question now is, should i risk waiting and hoping until she completes hee studies or i should move on cos am not getting any younger?

Please advise!
Simple answer "from ur write up,"She does not know what she wants"...Also since ur mind even thought of moving on,simply means u've been trying for too long and as a human,ure tired...Time waits for no man...Can she see find a secure future with you #Financially,etc...If yes,then maybe you can wait, but waiting has never helped anyone...

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Trying ? by bvegas2020: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Need help in dating? Try whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.

(1) (Reply)

Any Uniport Person Recognize This Babe / Meet And Marry Lol / I Am Searching For A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.