Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA (847 Views)

The Chapel Okorocha Built In Government House (Photos) / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / Typical Igbo Village In The USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by tiwaz(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2015
The Igbo village is located in Staunton, Virginia, USA. According to one of the organizers Basil Okafor, "The State of Virginia and US government recognize the Igbos as one of the early slaves who settled in Virginia."

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=11959

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Igbos' are doing well

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by ETILA100(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2015
hmmmm dis people. :-Xhmmmm dis people.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Is that white ma'azi with bow leg Igbo too? angry grin
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2015
The tribe of Israel
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2015
And they think we are mates
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by chaberry(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2015
Good people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by chaberry(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Nairalanders please show some love to me, it's my birthday.... I am dedicating this wonderful day to my parents and my uncle, who gave me the platform to blossom in life and to all those who are also celebrating their birthday today(26th Oct)

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Starships4u(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Any country u no see ibo man, no enter
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by rotexteymie(f): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2015
Igbos develop USA... Without Igbos the economy of USA would crumble Infact US is a no man's land
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by mixedsmile: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2015
Wow...what a cultural heritage.... Ndi-igbo mmama nu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Virginia has the highest concentration of Igbos in the US. It is pertinent to say that every indigene of virginia has an Igbo blood

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2015
olatunji21:
Igbos develop USA... Without Igbos the economy of USA would crumble Infact US is a no man's land
Ewedu has blocked your cone head!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

'Stateism' Among Igbo People / History Of The Nigerian Senate House / PMB Taking U-turnU-turn,can't fight corruption again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.