Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

"Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders (2924 Views)

Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba / Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by alcmene: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Former governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, has told Yoruba leaders threatening to sack Fulani herdsmen from the South-West geo-political zone to ‘shut up’, saying such utterances could thwart efforts to achieve a peaceful Nigeria.

He disclosed this in a chat with newsmen in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, at the official opening of a N40 million prefabricated structure, comprising two-bedroom and three-bedroom flats donated by Vitafoam Nigeria Plc to the Government College, Ibadan, to mark the jubilee celebration of 1965 to 1971 set.
Prominent Yoruba leaders had two weeks ago risen from an emergency summit in Ibadan, and handed a red card to Fulani herdsmen in the South-West.

In the communiqué issued at the end of the summit, they sought for an end to Fulani herdsmen grazing in Yorubaland and directed all nomadic herdsmen to wind up their activities. The summit was held against the backdrop of the recent kidnapping of Chief Olu Falae, former Secretary to the Government of the Federation by Fulani herdsmen.

But Kwankwaso, a Fulani from Kano State, said crises between farmers and Fulani herdsmen are not peculiar to the South-West, adding that that the same issues recur in northern Nigeria, Niger Republic, Chad and Cameroun are not an exception.
Kwankwaso said sacking Fulani herdsmen from the South-West is not the solution, but all and sundry must understand the situation.

His words: “It is not only peculiar to the South-West. We just have to have a lot of understanding of the situation. Some of the issues being raised by the people, especially politicians, do not help anybody.

If you sack the Fulani from here or you fight them, maybe it is because you are here. If you are a Yoruba man based in Kano, I don’t think you can contemplate sacking the Fulani. I am from Kano, but right now, I am in Ibadan. Where you are is your home. Today, Ibadan is my home. God forbid, if something bad happens here, it will affect me. If it happens in my village, I am not there; they won’t see me.

“I want people to go round Nigeria to know that everybody has got land. It is good for people to go round, at least, this country or beyond to realise that Nigerians are Nigerians; everybody comes from somewhere. But it is good for us to go round to see other places, to understand them, interact with them so that we can have a very peaceful Nigeria. This is what we are working for. So, when you see those people making the threats in the South-West, advise them to shut up.”

https://www.today.ng/news/28378/kwankwaso-tells-yoruba-elders-threatening-fulani-herdsmen-to-shut-up
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by Starships4u(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2015
E never start
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by merry02(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2015
Thunder fire u
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by Ufranklin92(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2015
ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

lolololololololololololololololololo

tatataagtatatatatatatatatatatata

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by hob(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2015
Im sure he never said Shut up
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by drss(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2015
see insult! Chai!!! There was a contry.
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by warrior01: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Chai! Omo, see insult even for Yorubaland and the worst is, they even clapped for him. This must be one of the attributes of a master- slave relationship. Where is the Oba of Lagos?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by alcmene: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2015
I am sure the cowardly WEST elements must be fidgeting and peeing in their pants.

What gave them the audacious temerity to threaten the existence of Nigeria undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2015
The way we ( South East and South South ) are reading this thread

5 Likes

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by DGD1(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Nigeria media!!!
Wrong journalism
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by Aromas: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2015
He still tell dem to shut up in Yoruba land Ibadan precisely......... The 2nd economy suburb in Southwest. Won ti je Dodo so Enu won oole soo Ododo

2 Likes

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by alcmene: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Its no news that the WEST are on-lookers in Nigerian politics.

They are consulted and made to feel important only when election is around the corner and after that,..........shoved into the waste bin lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
alcmene:
Its no news that the WEST are on-lookers in Nigerian politics.

They are consulted and made to feel important only when election is around the corner and after that,..........shoved into the waste bin lipsrsealed

that is why they r called SOUTH WASterners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by DaBullIT(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mumu Plenty
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by alcmene: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by mpianya39(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
I don't know why I'm laughing

So, when you see those people making the threats in the South-West, advise them to shut up.”
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by QuotaSystem: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kwankwaso/FFK till 2023!

Kwankwassiya Amaka! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by Kyase(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Kwankwaso till 2023...

Kwankwassiya Amaka! grin
lol you ehn

2 Likes

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by QuotaSystem: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't know why I'm laughing

[/b]

Won't it be great if Kwankwaso clinches the PDP Ticket with FFK to run in 2019?

Then we can have Lere Olayinka and FireFire as campaign managers (if they're not the same person).
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Won't it be great if Kwankwaso clinches the PDP Ticket with FFK to run in 2019?

Then we can have Lere Olayinka and FireFire as campaign managers.
You don craze finish o grin

Kwakwaso/FFK na confirm losing pair!

Meanwhile, Firefire is more of being a pro Nigerian than attachment to any party.

1 Like

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by Paretomaster1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
hob:
Im sure he never said Shut up

Definitely, if u look well, the OP is a flatinoe, as usual trying to cause animosity between the Northerners, and the Yoruba....

1 Like

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by QuotaSystem: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You don craze finish o grin

Kwakwaso/FFK na confirm losing pair!

Meanwhile, Firefire is more of being a pro Nigerian than attachment to any party.

Mba! Nobody can be pro Fayose and pro Nigeria at the same time. It's an oxymoron.
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by alcmene: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Definitely, if u look well, the OP is a flatinoe, as usual trying to cause animosity between the Northerners, and the Yoruba....

"SHUT UP"

2 Likes

Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by Paretomaster1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
alcmene:

"SHUT UP"

Osu!
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Mba! Nobody can be pro Fayose and pro Nigeria at the same time. It's an oxymoron.
He isn't pro Fayose, he's simply anything but Buhari/APC (he has his reasons tho)
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by MrPolitics: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
He didn't say shut up o but Enemies want to change his words
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by alcmene: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
MrPolitics:
He didn't say shut up o but Enemies want to change his words

So if he did say SHUT UP wetin una for do
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by MrPolitics: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
alcmene:

So if he did say SHUT UP wetin una for do

Go to google.com and ask
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by alcmene: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
MrPolitics:

Go to google.com and ask

An Hausa man came all the way from Kano state to insult your fathers right at their backyard and all you can do is to look for whom to vent your frustration on.
Re: "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders by Fatherofdragons: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
"SHUT UP" by kwankwaso(hausa man) to yari.ba leaders.

let me see how the coneheads will respond.

WOO-HOO am so excited

Front page abeg abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.