Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Is There No Nigerian Talent Show That Encourages Rappers ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is There No Nigerian Talent Show That Encourages Rappers ? (649 Views)

The Voice Nigeria Talent Show Audition Venues & Registration Form / Is Reality Talent Show The Only Platform For Upcoming Artists In Nigeria? / Register For Rising Star Gospel Talent Show Returns Bigger With N1m Grand Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Nigerian Talent Show That Encourages Rappers ? by prettytasha(f): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2015
just wondering..we have talented upcoming rappers but seriously there is no talent show here that really encourages them . all the talent shows encourages vocalists alone

1 Like

Re: Is There No Nigerian Talent Show That Encourages Rappers ? by Zitech(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2015
There was one they usually do back then... Something 360 but I don't think its in existence
Re: Is There No Nigerian Talent Show That Encourages Rappers ? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2015
prettytasha:
just wondering..we have talented upcoming rappers but seriously there is no talent show here that really encourages them . all the talent shows encourages vocalists alone
i love listening to Female wrappers, although am aiming to be a vocalist but it good to see a Female having love for the wrap game
Re: Is There No Nigerian Talent Show That Encourages Rappers ? by DahtDopeBoi(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Good morning fellow nairalanders/artists in the house, well just to bring to your notice bout this track titled 'Wesley' by Creez Cray feat DopeBoi Killz (yours truly) Good music Guatanteed grin DL link here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/25fb7e87
Re: Is There No Nigerian Talent Show That Encourages Rappers ? by seanpizzy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hi NON,

Talent Show has be very helpful to nigerians, especially upcoming arts and so on. It go ahead to motivate them and make them work harder towards developing their skills. I really appreciate this compiled list you put in here. Todaybase is also doing similar, but the difference is that they showcase upcoming arts to the world. Exposing their talent in one way or the other.

I implore upcoming arts to grab the opportunity, see link and read more>>> http://todaybase.com/nigerian-talent-show/

(1) (Reply)

Coldplay Releases Seventh Album--a Head Full Of Dreams!!! / Music+ Excites Music Lovers With First-of-its-kind Noiseless Party In Nigeria / New Music: Gwu - World Go Round Ft. Naa Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.