Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. (39144 Views)

Hadiza Bala Usman: Bring Back Our Girls Group Exposed As APC Activist Wing / See What APC Activist Omojuwa Said About Fuel Subsidy Removal In 2011(pics) / Omotola Criticises Buhari, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by breadandtea(f): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by breadandtea(f): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by warrior01: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mr Omojuwa, good morning

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by simplycarro: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Every bulletpoint right on the mark

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by Singingbae(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omojuwa has been biting APC since may 29, he think say na beans?

Thank God he's coming back to his senses nd having some rethink

See punchline *APC has been moving has fast as Chelsea in the EPL table*

Vector come nd see punchline ooo

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by ERockson: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Enjoy your change Omojuwa while it last.. Nothing for u in this government, sorry u fought for nothing and u re getting nothing

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by OEPHIUS(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
"If since May 29 you have not found a reason to criticise the new government, you are not part of the problem, you are the problem" Omojuwa

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by DropShot: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
He has his right to have his say.

2 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by Lilimax(f): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol @ Mr omojuwa's comment.
Seems you're just waking up... embarassed

**singing in Osita Osadebe's voice** Onu kwuru njo ga-ekwu mma, - (response) onu kwuru njo ga-ekwu mma smiley

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by DropShot: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lilimax:
Lol @ Mr omojuwa's comment.
Seems you're just waking up... embarassed

**singing in Osita Osadebe's voice** Onu kwuru njo ga-ekwu mma, - (response) onu kwuru njo ga-ekwu mma smiley
Why not check his other tweets for people like you?

E.G:
Please don't tell me, "but we told you"! Anyone who says we should have voted Jonathan & co has earned a permanent "shut up"

How about that for you and you likes? grin grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by Emekamex(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
It suits him very well; every right thinking Nigeria should be critical of this and not be defending Buhari for every wrong action he takes.

68 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by BlackBaron: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
I made similar criticism. We've seen the endless stories of chasing ghosts and demons, looters and fraudsters, but very little of urgency on other issues.

Lest we'll go 4 years waiting for them to chase out all pests and rodents while your front door is left open.

Kontinu...

69 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lalasticala this thread deserves FP

2 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
I am so happy that the number of "wailing waillers" keep swelling by a day. Very soon, you will not be able to differentiate "wailing waillers" and "change agents" cause everybody will be a wailler. Here in the north, sai Baba has died

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by Bobbystanley(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
We the wailing wailers have gotten a new member. We are expecting more of the lying liars to join us very soon by the time they get tired of Defending Dullarpo.

Lala come and do the needful.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by DeviIhimself: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy front page please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by obailala(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrior01:
Mr Omojuwa, good morning
ERockson:
Enjoy your change Omojuwa while it last.. Nothing for u in this government, sorry u fought for nothing and u re getting nothing

Lol.. See them! grin
Did you guys just imply that we fought for nothing?... It is very clear from the tweets that nothing could be worse than the world record mediocrity of 2010-2015. Even if this government doesn't live up to expectation, we will gladly vote them out in 2019, but be ye reminded that no matter how bad this government turns out to be, the monumental achievement of booting the last mediocrity out can never be overemphasized.

At least now Nigerians know it is possible to boot out a non-performing incumbent, that is a great step forward.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by saint047(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Our APC Neighbours no longer show us pictures of broken bottles in fridges.
It seems the Body language Megawatts is dropping

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
obailala:

Lol.. See them! grin
Did you guys just imply that we fought for nothing?... It is very clear from the tweets that nothing could be worse than the world record mediocrity of 2010-2015. Even if this government doesn't live up to expectation, we will gladly vote them out in 2019, but be ye reminded that no matter how bad this government turns out to be, the monumental achievement of booting the last mediocrity out can never be overemphasized.

At least now Nigerians know it is possible to boot out a non-performing incumbent, that is a great step forward.

and you think u will evict buhari if he doesnt perform?
make I drop one give u too, if from mat29 2015 u dont have cause to criticise this govt, then it means u r part of the problem.

36 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by obailala(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

and you think u will evict buhari if he doesnt perform?
make I drop one give u too, if from mat29 2015 u dont have cause to criticise this govt, then it means u r part of the problem.
Any human criticising a 2 weeks old administration is not worthy of being taken seriously, Yes! most of you guys started criticising PMB from the first week.

6 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by Chubhie: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
OEPHIUS:
"If since May 29 you have not found a reason to criticise the new government, you are not part of the problem, you are the problem" Omojuwa
I can bet the fine lettered gentleman honourable Gbawe will never find any reason to voice out against the promised change.

Regardless of how choking the promised change is Gbawe will always craft out ways to throttle it down our mouths. He's that good.

16 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by Gboliwe: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
ERockson:
Wicked you grin I saw uncle Falana wailing too. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by Gboliwe: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
saint047:
Our APC Neighbours no longer show us pictures of broken bottles in fridges.

It seems the Body language Megawatts is dropping
Someone bought cologne for the terrorist. His body odor can't power torch again

33 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by BushidoBlue(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
The parable of the tortoise and the hare is coming to pass.
The tortoise symbolizes the truth, while the hare symbolizes sycophancy.

3 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by NwaNimo1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
The Change Is For All To See - Buhari go slow,

3 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by Alpha100(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Can't say anyfin ooo...
Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by bigv(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Maybe He's feeling being used and dumped lipsrsealed

Or maybe He expected a ministerial nomination.

Or maybe they're owing him His balance for 'the job' grin

Whatever it is...it sure doesn't smell right. #sniffs

23 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by shammah1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good to know that finally some of the APC sympathizers are waking up. More will follow soon and do the needful. They keep pretending knowing well that APC's foundation was built on lies and propaganda.

I personally blocked Omojuwa from my Twitter because of his prejudice statements but I'll have a rethink.

CC: TonyeBarcanista, Chukwudi44, Temitemi1 should we welcome a new wailer to our wailing camp although I don't trust him.

32 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by Dannyset(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is not an avenue to be happy, wailers, but rather it is an avenue for the govt to work when people like this criticised them.
That I support APC till tomorrow doesn't mean that there are some things that I want in place now that has not been there. If we don't complain at times, they might think we are ok like this.

8 Likes

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by BCISLTD: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
angry call nonsense what it is...nonsense!!!....words on marble. .

Check out my GL 450 benz

Call or whatsapp

1 Like

Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by aare07(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
May God guide our leaders right.
Re: APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. by yousee(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
omojuwa, you Neva chi chum ching

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic In Presidency Over Mounting Tension In Military - Talk Of Mutiny? / Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) / Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.