Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ghana vs Nigeria again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana vs Nigeria again (5379 Views)

Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) / After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by osesology(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Haha, this donkunu-eating Ghanaian got real jokes. grin Only in your dream will a Ghanaian be richer than a Nigerian.
Meanwhile, when are you guys paying the $181m gas debt you owed Nigeria?
Hahahahaha! make una take am easy with the op na shu. I believe the dreamer just wanted to hype his country's name online and obviously he got the attention he wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by tinkinjow: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
When you have a lie to tell, please tell it well. U could've said $30bn. That'll appear more plausible. $67bn is not beans and no one sprang from nowhere to make that... and for ur info with that much wealth he won't only be Africa's richest but the world's as well...I dont think Gate or the Spaniard is worth that.
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by adorable29(f): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Later, you will say nairalanders are insulting Ghanaians!

Yet, you won't stop creating st_pid and ridiculous Nigeria vs Ghana threads all over NL and bring insults on Ghana...

Ode!
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wale112:
God bless Ghana.

Www.forbesrichlist2015.com/5756753jk7
Daddy; your link is not opening
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by ehissi(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
That's Fantastic!! grin Except for the fact that world's richest man according to Forbes is worth under $60bn!! Dangote's documented highest worth ever has been $34bn so I guess the OP pulled this story outta his a**!!!

gringringringrin
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wale112:
God bless Ghana.

Www.forbesrichlist2015.com/5756753jk7
money wise,for now it might be true but asset wise,na long thing.dangote just opened two heavy refineries. In two African countries
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by Day169: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
..maybe "coca" .. grin
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by osazeeblue01: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Otertaken is allowed. Congrat to him. I'm coming to overtake him as well.
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by Paitty(f): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lieeeessss
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by WinkWrld: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Deziani nkor! Money is money. She is d richest jare. Thanks to the clueless one
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by ladiesmirror(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
permsec:
When you get home look for my mate in your house then call him "ewu" The yoghourt in place of brain inside your head refused to tell you that Youth Empowerment does not necessarily mean Job Creation.

What happened to creating ideas like Dangote Business School of Finance in Nigeria then the best performing students gets a loan or a grant to start up something no matter how meagre it is.

Killing two birds with one stone i.e Education and self employment.

I presume his employees are happy with the kind of challenges and multi tasking before them.

I guess you know nothing about Coperate Social Responsibility.

Anu mmpama!
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by ladiesmirror(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
permsec:
When you get home look for my mate in your house then call him "ewu" The yoghourt in place of brain inside your head refused to tell you that Youth Empowerment does not necessarily mean Job Creation.

What happened to creating ideas like Dangote Business School of Finance in Nigeria then the best performing students gets a loan or a grant to start up something no matter how meagre it is.

Killing two birds with one stone i.e Education and self employment.

I presume his employees are happy with the kind of challenges and multi tasking before them.

I guess you know nothing about Coperate Social Responsibility.

Anu mmpama!

Thank God My brain is occupied by Yoghurt... I can see the Level of mucous and phlegm in Ur brain stem is alarming...... well when u get job, come back and argue with me........Wawa Jakin Jeji
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by kokoA(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
permsec:
Better!

Aliko dangote has little or no impact in empowering the youths let alone the poverty sticken zone he comes from.

I'll overtake him by this time 2018. By God's grace.
It's better you close your mouth and let people assume you're ignorant than to open it and remove every iota of doubt. Dangote is the largest employer of labour in Nigeria after government.
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by ignis: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Biggest joke of the century.
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by iamord(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
adorable29:

Yet, you won't stop creating st_pid and ridiculous Nigeria vs Ghana threads all over NL and bring insults on Ghana...

Ode!

I then it's clear that you are not really observant... Go through the thread and see. You can't find the normal Ghanaians commenting here. Cos they all know the op.. And what he stands for. BTW.. It's a silly post and not to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ghanian ke? @op, if forbe pipul hear dis ur joke, dem go shout Tufiakwa!!! grin

Our Dangote de kamkpe and still tanda gidigba for #1 posisure for Africa.
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by Wale112(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
See them lol
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by V0lv0(f): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
adorable29:

Ode!

This guy is not even a Ghanaian to start of with but a lot of you blind peeps can't see it. He creates threads for Nigerians to insult Ghanaians and majority of the times just disappears while you guys are left insulting us.

Wale is not a Ghanaian.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by V0lv0(f): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
iamord:

I then it's clear that you are not really observant... Go through the thread and see. You can't find the normal Ghanaians commenting here. Cos they all know the op.. And what he stands for. BTW.. It's a silly post and not to be taken seriously.

Exactly. That guy is a troll of all trolls and the worst part is he is not even a Ghanaian lol.

1 Like

Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by buzzmania(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wale the sh!thead... high on generator fumes as always grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by iamord(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
V0lv0:

Exactly. That guy is a troll of all trolls and the worst part is he is not even a Ghanaian lol.
And he always end with 'discuss' Hahaha! Well the people that fail to notice that he is just a troll here are the real dumbos

2 Likes

Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by nigerianvenom(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
ladiesmirror:

You must be from Jupiter.......Dangote is the highest Private employer of Labour in the whole of this country..... Ewu

In the whole of africa not just Nigeria
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria again by NOBODYY: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
LastSurvivor:
Very soon u will hear South Africa or Angola overtakes Nigeria as African biggest economy with the way things are going
Are you a sorcerer?

http://m.guardian.ng/news/south-africa-overtakes-nigeria-as-largest-economy-in-dollar-value/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi / Money Politics: NASS Reviews Campaign Spending Limits Upward / VIDEO: SEE MADNESS! IPOB'S NELLY OFOEGBU SAYS THEY ARE NOT BIAFRANS BUT IDUU!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.