Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,607 members, 7,851,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture (1037 Views)

2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / Nigerian States By Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) - 2015 / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by omonnakoda: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
I thought it would be more helpful to show a five year perspective on how states generate revenue

Re: Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by veraponpo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is not clear enough for reading.

However, I can see that South West is the only region that can stay as a country on its own.

That statistics is a shocker to some people.

Ekiti is the only State with bad record, if the IGR there is up to N7b or N6b, we would have been a semi- heaven to some regions that want to secede grin grin grin grin.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by zuchyblink(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
the wealth of the west can only be sustained in a united Nigeria. I as a Biafran(if restored) cannot import cosmetics or processed food from the west which is their biggest industry
Re: Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by aieromon(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
In the other thread, I asked how Ebonyi was able to generate more IGR than Anambra.

Kudos to Ebonyi,small and noiseless state making things work. Moving IGR from N2bn to N11bn is a huge success story. I wish other agrocentric states can borrow a leaf from them.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by basilo101: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
why five years? is overtaking not in ur own dictionary??
Re: Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by pazienza(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
aieromon:
In the other thread, I asked how Ebonyi was able to generate more IGR than Anambra.

Kudos to Ebonyi,small and noiseless state making things work. Moving IGR from N2bn to N11bn is a huge success story. I wish other agrocentric states can borrow a leaf from them.

I was really impressed with Edo. I was shocked to see Edo top almost all SW states.
It would appear Edo is a silent achieving state,

Edo IGR was almost 4times that of Ekiti, can you believe that.

1 Like

Re: Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by zuchyblink(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
why are YOrubas scared of standing on their own? They are scared because their economy depends on one Nigeria.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by veraponpo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
pazienza:

I was really impressed with Edo. I was shocked to see Edo top almost all SW states.
It would appear Edo is a silent achieving state,

Edo IGR was almost 4times that of Ekiti, can you believe that.

The performance of Ekiti is too poor. But you must also be cognizant of the fact that Edo, Ondo, Anambra, Abia and Imo are all Oil producing states. Their performances should be viewed from that angle also.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by zuchyblink(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
veraponpo:

The performance of Ekiti is too poor. But you must also be cognizant of the fact that Edo, Ondo, Anambra, Abia and Imo are all Oil producing states. Their performances should be viewed from that angle also.
so Imo,Anambra and Abia are now oil producing states when it favours you
Re: Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by mikolo80: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
zuchyblink:
the wealth of the west can only be sustained in a united Nigeria. I as a Biafran(if restored) cannot import cosmetics or processed food from the west which is their biggest industry
not unless you build your own port
Re: Internally Generated Revenue: A Complete Picture by baby124: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
I am impressed with Ebonyi. They are the most humble Igbo's and even get made fun of by other Igbo's as bush people. But they are doing very well. Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce / Result In Some Areas Of #bayelsa #bayelsadeside / The Heritage Man In Lagos State Moving About Doing Good - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.