Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

God Bless Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Biafra. (482 Views)

TonyeBarcanista In 2015: "God Bless Biafra! As Ijaw Man, It's A Patriotic Dream" / God Bless Saraki, See His Tweet About Southern Kaduna / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Biafra. by neworbitz: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
This time I'm not interested in Nigeria or her presidency. I'm not interested in money inducement or political appointment. What we seek is freedom. We have nothing in common. Nigeria is British made and was made to last for 100 years after all before the British came my forefathers doesn't know anything call Nigeria.

We must go back as we were before lugard came. There is no justification whatsoever for the continuous existence of this fraudulent contraption call Nigeria. You can not have the Atlantic ocean surrounding our land but we go thousands of miles to clear our goods in Lagos instead a desert WARF was built in Kaduna where this no sign of any river and one must have his goods in Lagos and then go to Kaduna to clear them before transporting it back to Anambra.

There is no justification that child from Anambra must score 138 scores in order to enter a unity school while his peers from zamfara is required to score 9.

There is no how one can accept international airports in all north and Lagos while he must stop at kano before flying in/out from Enugu thereby making Enugu a false international airport.

There is no how umaru from jigawa owns 90% of oil wells in ukwa,obehie,uguta etc at while someone chased away to Malaysia where police haund and propel him to jump from skyscipper building.

The reason for Biafra restoration is unlimited. Beside the name Nigeria means nothing in Igbo,awusa or Yoruba dialects. The name Nigeria was concocted by a harlot without anybody's consent. Our value system is never the same. How can a man come from nowhere without any invitation or visa and come to say hey you,you,you from today your name is Nigeria and you are clapping for him.

Can you go to Jakarta now and say from today this city is called okorocha? is it possible? no! They will see you as a lunatic and put you in a psychiatric. The amalgamation report stated that the people so amalgamated are like oil and water that never mix and therefore after 100 years the indigenous people within the geographical sphere call Nigeria can go their separate ways as they were before the advent of colonialism.

On the other hand, how can Mohammed be free to carry his kettle freely in iron or uyo but kalu is not free to drink a bottle of harp in katsina?

Let us stop deceiving ourselves. You can practice your value system in sambisa and chop off limbs as it pleases you in your caliphate of the north while we Biaftans can drink our harp in igwueocha as we so desire. We are better off as neighbours than this false marriage that never worked and can never work even in a thousand years to come. No wonder after 100 years there is no electricity despite the huge availability of coal,gas,oil and even sun for solar energy generation of electricity.

There is no reasonable argument for the continued existence of this evil contraption that has taken millions of heads. Tell the terrorist pedophile buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu and let the UN conduct a referendum to determine if the people supports Biafra or wants to remain in this fraud. This is simple than all these rancur.

#GodBless #UnitedStateOfBiafra.
By #FrankWhyte #NGala #UdoUzoMba

3 Likes

Re: God Bless Biafra. by nigerdeltaaa: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
we existed before this zoo

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Biafra. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Biafra my papa land

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Live A Fulfilled Life Even When You Don't Have Anything / (REVEALED) What Ogunwusi And Late Sijuwade Have In Common – Saraki / Check Out Photos From The Senate's Plenary Session Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.