Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

African Countries Ought To Be Recolonized For Another 100 Years - Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Countries Ought To Be Recolonized For Another 100 Years - Donald Trump (627 Views)

Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc / Okorocha Leads Another 100-man Delegation To Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Countries Ought To Be Recolonized For Another 100 Years - Donald Trump by Freegift75: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
In reference to the speech of Donald Trump, the Republican Presidential Torch bearer, instigating and advocating for re-colonization of Africa Countries, would this not pose danger for Africans especially Nigeria if he probably emerges the winner to become US President?

http://nigeriacamera.net/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump/

“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America
doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress. Look
at African countries like Kenya for instance, those
people are stealing from their own government and
go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the
government to opposition, they only qualify to be
used as a case study whenever bad examples are
required.

How do you trust even those who have ran
away to hide here at the United States hiding behind
education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I
don’t care because even the internet they are using is
ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side.

These are people who import everything including
matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African
countries ought to be recolonized again for another
100 years because they know nothing about
leadership and self governance”
Explained Donald
Trump bitterly as he illuminated how he plans to
reconstruct America and restore its lost glory.

Re: African Countries Ought To Be Recolonized For Another 100 Years - Donald Trump by Babalegba(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
The people with the stealing is not corruption mantra make us deserving of the insult

(1) (Reply)

Let share your view On(bvn) closing date? pix / 5 Deputy Comptroller General Of Customs Tender Joint Resignation - PICTURE / Saraki Rejects Appeal Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.