Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) (6918 Views)

See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] / Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) / Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Doskit(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Earlier today, the candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 presidential election made a statement about Africans. This is how Nigerians and other Africans reacted.

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Doskit:
Earlier today, the candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 presidential election made a statement about Africans. This is how Nigerians and other Africans reacted.
He is probably a Nairalander. He made that statement after reading what biafrans and bigots have to say about each other. We are here primitively arguing about tribes while the world makes fun of us

5 Likes

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Either Trump is bloody stewpid or he is bloody stewpid, I hope he remembers that black Africans still constitute a major percentage of the america populace, and he's opening his mouth and saying all?.

Obvious someone needs to teach this Trump of a guy how the game of politics is played. He appears to be a complete dunce at it. And he's even more stewpid to openly make uch a fallacious statement at that.

Come to think of it, if Africans are lazy and just know how to make love at least we've not starting making love to our pets, making love to our fellow man, and changing our body to look like women.

Frankly, I think Trump should do a little introspecting and see that his statement actually paints his country red!.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Trump said the truth but in an insulting manner
Even said he was going to deport Obama back to Kenya.

He would be the Idi amin of America.Such Person cannot win an election in America.

SayNoToDonaldTrump#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by divinehand2003(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Africans are just not productive, we wait for manna from Heaven. We go wait tire oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by kYjelly2: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
sooo, how is this a news

don u see ur brethren dissing each other daily about Yoruba dis and Igbo that and Hausa stuvs, while the U.S keeps constructing ultra sonic and supersonic jets, advances in radar tracking and stealth technology, UAV technology, renewable energy tech....

zoom back into naija again and it's the same Yoruba are mighty, no, it's Igbo that are mighty, no, it's the Hausa that are mighty

am sorry to say, but naija is a jungle, not sure about the rest of Africa though undecided

4 Likes

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Trump never said this crap stop spreading falsehood. If he did it will be all over the US media especially websites like CNN, huffington post, Politico and other media outlets that eagerly wait for the slightest gaffe from Trump to report. instead I only see it on hungry African blogs.

3 Likes

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2015
still no YouTube vids

1 Like

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Trump never said that.

1 Like

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by mandhi(m): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Trump never said that.
You help with prove not just statement. Cos last I know of him. He is bold enough to make such statement.
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46am On Oct 27, 2015
mandhi:

You help with prove not just statement. Cos last I know of him. He is bold enough to make such statement.

U instead shd prove where he said it...

Not blogs pls

1 Like

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Vicadonis(m): 12:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Trump kor trumpet ni
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Osezzua(m): 1:37am On Oct 27, 2015
This is the harsh truth. Trump was right, let's for once be sincere to ourselves.
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by babseg(m): 1:45am On Oct 27, 2015
We have to be sincere with ourselves. Trump is actually right.
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by slimfit1(m): 1:52am On Oct 27, 2015
The guy talk true a little the truth hurt
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by mandhi(m): 1:56am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

U instead shd prove where he said it...

Not blogs pls
I didn't make this statement (Trump never said that) so I have nothing to prove but u on the other hand, made the statement. So I simply said u shld support your statement with a prove that's All.

Adios amigo.
Stay bless
GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Either Trump is bloody stewpid or he is bloody stewpid, I hope he remembers that black Africans still constitute a major percentage of the america populace, and he's opening his mouth and saying all?.

Obvious someone needs to teach this Trump of a guy how the game of politics is played. He appears to be a complete dunce at it. And he's even more stewpid to openly make uch a fallacious statement at that.

Come to think of it, if Africans are lazy and just know how to make love at least we've not starting making love to our pets, making love to our fellow man, and changing our body to look like women.

Frankly, I think Trump should do a little introspecting and see that his statement actually paints his country red!.
though trump never said this; I really wish he did;
U should be ashamed of yourself for hiding from the truth, the reason africa is retrogressing; the Man made the honest truth, whil u lots leave in denial; how do u think you can grow?
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by darkskingoddess(f): 2:11am On Oct 27, 2015
I don't think Trump said this. If he did it would be all over our American media outlets right now.
Hadn't heard about this until I came on NL.

1 Like

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by maverick24(m): 3:48am On Oct 27, 2015
I think somebody needs to talk tough at African race. The stupidity of Trump though, but by critical analysis he made valid points however in a very derogatory manner. Africans wake up! Stop being an opportunists looking for a ready made 'meal', be creative, stop tribal divisions (Nigeria's greatest achievement). I think we need insults like these to bring us to our senses

1 Like

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Demmocrats(m): 3:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by basty: 3:58am On Oct 27, 2015
The guy cannot be wrong.
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Karanka: 5:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Donald Trump was correct - even though his assertions had a tinge or two of hatred and harshness.
African Nations seemed to have failed to get it right after so many years of gaining independence individually. They're still bedeviled by small pettiness like local Tribalism,willful corruption,mental laziness and inferiority complex. These are unfortunate but true.

1 Like

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Nairaland can be so misleading most times, you went to one yoruba boy twitter handle to embed post and that of his followers for nairalanders to read and you say Africans react,

i laugh nairaland KIDS

2 Likes

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Trump might not have said all that but a part of me yearns that he really said all that...the black race is unimaginably retrogressive...look at my country for example and you would know Trump should be given a trophy for making those statements(thats if he really said them)...the Obama part should be removed...Obama never acted like a black...he was fair and highly a technocrat...
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by bugzbunny: 5:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Trump is right...africans are lazy...sex addicts and thiefs.. South africa would hv been lik zimbabwe if colonists pulled out earlier....
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by baby124: 5:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Donald trump does not have a lot of intelligence. He is who he is because of a rich father. With his mouth like chicken yansh. I wonder how a man that cannot stay with a woman or manage a family can talk about anyone else
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2015
Yes, he's right. Imagine a man getting married inside an idp camp..it means he likes sex and he's stealing from the poor.

A Nigerian system that is designed to keep a tribe down, why should we progress? So the igbos have a dominant personality, so what? Other countries would want to use that to their advantage, nigeria is having infighting because of it.

Africans are cursed
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2015
baby124:
Donald trump does not have a lot of intelligence. He is who he is because of a rich father. With his mouth like chicken yansh. I wonder how a man that cannot stay with a woman or manage a family can talk about anyone else
what nonsense are you saying? He has a family and a loving wife. He's one of the richest men in America. He owns many of the skyscrapers in New York City that he calls "trump towers". He's richer than many states in nigeria combined. What is said is nothing but the truth, take nigeria as a case study where an oba can wish a people death for voting their choice. Africans are the worst.

@bolded, you just described dangote,

1 Like

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by tobex23(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Lol, in as much as I dislike the statement.
He isn't far from the truth.
I guess, this would make the blacks over there know that they aren't needed over there.
Come back to your land, and prove you aren't lazy!
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by 14(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
Trump is right...africans are lazy...sex addicts and thiefs.. South africa would hv been lik zimbabwe if colonists pulled out earlier....

zimbabwe got their independent in 1981, SA in 1994, the different is 13yrs. so you think 13yrs makes a difference between SA and zimbabwe, No. Zimbabwe and SA have similar development, and were almost colonised same time. As we speak, there's still thousands of white zimbabweans. The different between the 2 countries is maintenance, zimbabwe never took care of its infrustracture maintenance, but SA continue to maintain and build more infrustractures.

1 Like

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2015
the man is right, imagine Nigeria imports toothpick, needles and razor blades a whole giant of Africa ain't that lame.
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2015
divinehand2003:
Africans are just not productive, we wait for manna from Heaven. We go wait tire oooo

He said the TRUTH.
Though the TRUTH is bitter.
Just few days ago, I had discussions with my friend concerning our contributions in science and technology so far.... Yet we came up with nothing.

Despite this, U hear some BLACK and DARK men say blacks are better than white when they compete globally.

I now ask who set up the GLOBAL FOUNDATIONS..?
we just use such encouraging words to make ourselves lazier. Just Check almost everything around you now.
They are products of commitment, focus and hardwork as seen in the whites.
I feel ASHAMED when we MALHANDLE or Useless things which are products of hardwork and focus.

Even in LOVEMAKING we are zero.
We phuck ladies as IF they are BUSHMEATS.
we rarely organise the ambience environment to make it inviting.

TRUTH is bitter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig / Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo / Yar’adua Made Me Acting President, Says Yayale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.