Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,479 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Kashamu Takes Ogd To The Cleaners. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Takes Ogd To The Cleaners. (677 Views)

Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Fear Grips Ogd,okupe Others Ahead Of PDP Congress / Kashamu Takes Ogd To The Cleaners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Takes Ogd To The Cleaners. by SUCONANA(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
KASHAMU TAKES OGD TO THE CLEANERS.

My dear Elders, leaders, followers and good people of Ogun State, I am proud to be an indigene of Ogun state, son of the soil. When we are talking about intelligence, wisdom, courage, wealthy and real politicians, they all hail from Ogun State. I will be the last person to deceive myself, if I can't see the reason to deceive myself I do not see the reason why I'll deceive my Elders, leaders and followers. A court process that carried some candidates is totally different from the primaries but do not forget that OGD was the cause of the court that confirmed those candidates.

Let us review the candidates in the last election, those who came from LP who were under OGD's leadership covered 90% of the candidates who ran for election in 2015, including our Gubernatorial candidate GNI. How many candidates from Kashamu's group/Omo-ilu emerged? When you're a professional at lying, deceiving and kicking shots, all these are part of the ziggy you are known for, one day, you will be consume by your antics.

So, if those people were from LP, then why am I being accused of controlling the structure? Some of the people giving negative comments in this forum were the ones who fought for tickets and could not get it, even though they were part of me, it was beyond my control because what can I do when you have thousands of people 20 positions. The only way to resolve this is through the primaries. But the truth of the matter is that those involved in heavy anti-party will be sanctioned by the national organ of PDP and those who were deceitful and took the campaign funds into their business and shared the rest, which one of them used it to complete one of his houses in Iperu & another used his own to continue building his house abandoned in ijebu igbo for 15years, the heads of those who worked & suffered day and night for the party and did not  benefit from the money will judge the guilty.

All what OGD has said in his response contains no atom of truth, it is full of deceit, we both know each other & there's nothing anybody can do on this earth that can satisfy OGD. I say it with confidence, if OGD tells you goodnight and you believe and go to bed, believe me you'll meet yourself in an ocean. His Good morning means good evening & vice versa. From the hair on the head of my leader, OGD, to his feet, it's all full of ziggy that runs through his blood but I believe that time will tell. If OGD can say what he say after the tribunal verdict of GNI & people still believe that OGD is in PDP, then it's like we're wasting our time. I will say more when I am pushed, I need more push.

Signed Senator Buruji Kashamu
Re: Kashamu Takes Ogd To The Cleaners. by sammyj: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Two things would end all the Kashamu's drama and grama. Get sentenced to KIRI KIRI Prison or extradition trip to the USA! !!! cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

'between A Governor And A Senator' Who Is More Superior? / African Union To Honour Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Afrima 2015 / Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.