Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him (8936 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by jellyfish86: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2015
The Department of State Security Service, DSS, on Friday refused to produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu who was arrested last Monday on his return from United kingdom, arraigned secretly at Magistrate Court, Wuse 11, and granted bail under stringent bail conditions.

Nnamdi’s Lawyer, Mr.Egechukwu Obetta, who spoke to Vanguard in his Enugu office Saturday, said, ”we have fulfilled his bail conditions.

Although the bail conditions were stringent which required the Certificate of Occupancy of a landed property within Abuja municipality, a level 16 officer in the Ministry, which we eventually met in full.
“The documents of the landed property was transmitted to the DSS prosecuting counsel by the court clerk. On Friday, we expected that the DSS would have verified the authenticity of the landed property documents. As a matter of practice,the verification does not last beyond 24 hours. As at Friday, DSS did not transmit the verification to the court.
“On that same Friday,we brought the situation to the court’s attention upon which the court issued Form 36(FCT) ordering the DSS to produce the prisoner(Nnamdi). The Form 36 was issued by Justice Ahmed Usman Shuaibu dated October 23 ordering DSS to produce the prisoner.
“Upon the issuance of this Form 36,the court ordeal went to execute the order but came back unsuccessful. He was unable to produce the prisoner. The DSS latter granted me access to my client who is hale and hearty. He is in good spirit. His condition is very good and has also been granted access to his medical doctor.
“He(Nnamdi) has instructed me to enjoin his followers to remain calm and be law abiding citizens. The DSS instead of obeying court order to remand my client in prison custody,choose to remand him in their detention facility inorder to stall Form 36 ordering them to produce my client”.

http://www.naijariansng.com/2015/10/biafra-leader-nnamdi-kanus-death-rumour.html?m=1
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by ERAKAMUS: 12:54am On Oct 27, 2015
They can't kill him for what? And if they do Buhari is the Actor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Sylverbox(m): 12:59am On Oct 27, 2015
Fake fake news can sabi fly ehn!

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by superstar1(m): 1:03am On Oct 27, 2015
The ghost of the Lunatic Albino can also die, for all I care.

It is good riddance to bad rubbish.

He was wishing death to yorubas and Northerners and if same comes to him faster, so be it.

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Obara na agu m. I'm thirsty for hausa/fulani and yoruba blood. I can't wait to fight and kill them. Let nnamdi kanu not come out before this week runs out and i'll give 3 hausa/fulani and 2 yoruba people daily. I swear it

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 27, 2015
superstar1:
The ghost of the Lunatic Albino can also die.

Who cares.

He was wishing death to yorubas and Northerners and if same comes to him faster, so be it.
Ezi ofia, shoutin albino albino, what makes him an albino? Even if he's an albino,we love him like that. We'll kill and die for him. Get that to your empty skull

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 27, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
They can't kill him for what?
And if they do Buhari is the Actor
They can't try sh¡t or we give them more than bokoharam treatment. Not killing and bombing ourselves but killing police, army, dss, navy etc Destroying all government structures. They aint seen nothing yet.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by superstar1(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Diegobonito:
Ezi ofia, shoutin albino albino, what makes him an albino? Even if he's an albino,we love him like that. We'll kill and die for him. Get that to your empty skull

We know he is your albino god in the jungle of Biafra/junglefra, but to us in Nigeria, he is the Lunatic Albino.

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 27, 2015
Diegobonito:
Obara na agu m. I'm thirsty for hausa/fulani and yoruba blood. I can't wait to fight and kill them. Let nnamdi kanu not come out before this week runs out and i'll give 3 hausa/fulani and 2 yoruba people daily. I swear it

You are thirsty for blood? Is it really because of Kanu or you just want an excuse to indulge in something you do in private?
Would you drink the blood before or after eating the flesh?
Anyway, R.I.P to the radio warlord......if he don kpeme.

19 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 27, 2015
superstar1:

We know he is your albino god, but to us, he is the Lunatic Albino.
Yes he's a lunatic, a mad man, and we'll gladly kill and die for our lunatic albino.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Aigbofa:

You are thirsty for blood? Is it really because of Kanu or you just want an excuse to indulge in something you do in private?
Would you drink the blood before or after eating the flesh?
You ain't seen nothing yet. If you have relatives in biafraland better call them back or you'll get back their corpse.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 27, 2015
Diegobonito:
You ain't seen nothing yet. If you have relatives in biafraland better call them back or you'll get back their corpse.

If you know any arithmetic you will understand that 100 ibos may die for every Yoruba you kill.
What the heck, you are not that smart.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 27, 2015
angry iru m akotoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by bolabolakemi(f): 1:41am On Oct 27, 2015
superstar1:

So stupid you are. Are albinos less human ? embarassed Even if he is an albino, so what ? But he is not if your dumb brain will perceive that. Lunatics everywhere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 27, 2015
End Time Things
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by redsconsult(m): 5:16am On Oct 27, 2015
Who is nnamdi KANU seems he is trending on a very wrong path.. I prefer death by stoning than any jugular killing..

Chiboi I tell u say very soon you will be migrant and u will require visa to do job in Nigeria that is if we even grant you one. Cause 1st thing is to ban issueing of visa to people of IPoD or walkman. And take over all their investments in the country of the zoo.
Uba the oil magnate hope u dey hear your people.
Choscharis plaza hope u they watch this events with 3D and james wet you just start to build mansion for my area. You better carry all this investment go IPod/Biafra land .

Alaba market traders get ready to pack go upper iweka cos no more trade here in country of the zoo.

Chiboi and nneka my beautiful gal friend I go miss you die.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by kingzizzy: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2015
redsconsult:
Who is nnamdi KANU seems he is trending on a very wrong path.. I prefer death by stoning than any jugular killing..

Chiboi I tell u say very soon you will be migrant and u will require visa to do job in Nigeria that is if we even grant you one. Cause 1st thing is to ban issueing of visa to people of IPoD or walkman. And take over all their investments in the country of the zoo.
Uba the oil magnate hope u dey hear your people.
Choscharis plaza hope u they watch this events with 3D and james wet you just start to build mansion for my area. You better carry all this investment go IPod/Biafra land .

Alaba market traders get ready to pack go upper iweka cos no more trade here in country of the zoo.

Chiboi and nneka my beautiful gal friend I go miss you die.

Maybe you think the world starts and stops in Nigeria? Nigeria is just a small space, there are much bigger fishes to fry in the world.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by olavictors(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2015
The South-East is the smallest geopolitical zone in the country in terms of land mass and number of states. Geographically, the entire South-East, which is made up of five states, is half the size of Borno State.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by akinyeleaa: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Diegobonito:
walahi, me I no get anything against Biafra but na idiots like u dey vex me, making noise u will kill so and so. If he is detained for a year, I swear nothing wey una go do pass to protest like una don dey for God knows how long. ndi ara, ode

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Armaggedon: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2015
olavictors:
The South-East is the smallest geopolitical zone in the country in terms of land mass and number of states. Geographically, the entire South-East, which is made up of five states, is half the size of Borno State.
and so what?

Never you compare my beautiful igboland with your useless fly-infested desert

SE is not all Igboland has

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by cheerokee(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2015
I'm here to read hate comments
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2015
I tot he said there will be chaos if he was arrested and Nigeria will burn...
lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by BALLOSKI: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2015
So that garullous or better put, lousy boy couldn't break out of dss 'cell' ? Shame on him!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by superstar1(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Y
bolabolakemi:

So stupid you are. Are albinos less human ? embarassed Even if he is an albino, so what ? But he is not if your dumb brain will perceive that. Lunatics everywhere

Albinos are not less human in a anyway.

This Lunatic Albino Nnamdi Kanu, is subhuman. Simple as ABC.

How can you tell me someone that is propagating hate messages against other ethnicities is not subhuman.

How can you tell me someone that is preaching the killing of others is not subhuman

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Hero10001: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2015
olavictors:
I'm checking the map asap.
Meanwhile, if na kalu's death go make Igbo get sense, make him die o.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2015
superstar1:

When will a yourobber albino shake nigeria the way kanu is doing?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by superstar1(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2015
ekenedegreat:
When will a yourobber albino shake nigeria the way kanu is doing?

where were you when we were locking down your country during June 12 struggle. Nigeria was on a total locked down for 1993 to 1998.

investments into the country was on a sub-zero level, Nigeria was banned right, left and centre. We chased one president away and another died on the seat.

That is shaking the country.

Guess what, we achieved all that without losing 3million souls and we still got the presidency at the end of the day, at the expense of your kinsman.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by DollyParton1(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2015
superstar1:

I hate to say this.... but won't it be fun if his death wish on Nigerians boomerangs on him.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by Wenebadu(f): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2015
An empty drum makes the loudest noise.....i just dey look
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him by redsconsult(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2015
kingzizzy:

Maybe you think the world starts and stops in Nigeria? Nigeria is just a small space, there are much bigger fishes to fry in the world.

what happen in libya and syria will soon befell on you people... very soon you will call for the head of IPoD leader..

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? / #iamnorth Is Treading: See What Northerners are Saying / Uche Ogah: No Going Back On Capital Punishment For Illegal Gold Miners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.