Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

People Of The South-south Region Should Learn From Kwakwanso And Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Of The South-south Region Should Learn From Kwakwanso And Shehu Sani (633 Views)

Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / The Impudence Of Rabiu Kwakwanso And His Fulani Brothers! / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Of The South-south Region Should Learn From Kwakwanso And Shehu Sani by ossy4rill: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2015
It is no secret that all over the country many people have received a bitter taste of the wrath of Fulani herds men. I can make reference to Ubima in rivers and one of the villages in Ndokwa West LGA of delta state where the women were raped and dared to go call their brothers.

I want to draw to this and tell my southern brothers to watch and learn. They should see that despite the crass arrogance of fulani herdsmen, despite the bestiality of these murderers, vagabonds and rapists their leaders(Kwakwanso and Shehu Sani) and indeed their people have come out to support them. It dosent matter weather what they are doing is right or wrong, The only thing that matters is are they hausa-fulani or not.

Let me also mention(it will not matter if Pres Buhari performs or not , what will matter is if he is Hausa-Fulani or not )

Back to the matter, We claim to be too wise and intelligent , we do too much analysis, we put too much reason into things why the people we share the same country with , the people we are in competition with dont reason, they will support their own no matter what , we will divide ourselves and support them and end up loosing out in every thing because of over-intelligence.

At the end the entire south-south Nigeria will suffer because when you support them to get what they want , you are not in their agenda because you don't carry the hausa-fulani blood.

Southerners, until the north begin to act on reason , i urges us to to think and act just like them for the GOOD AND PROGRESS OF SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA or will end up being second class citizens who can never dream of leadership of the country, who can never dream of being a DG of any Parastatal or Federal Ministry. Who are NIGERIANS only because we need put a country name when filling a form.

IF APC WILL ALLOW FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS RE-RUN IN RIVERS STATE THEY WILL BE SHOCKED BY HOW THEY WILL LOOSE WOEFULLY-- People are more ready to vote TONYE PRINCEWILL OF LABOUR PARTY than any APC candidate.

1 Like

Re: People Of The South-south Region Should Learn From Kwakwanso And Shehu Sani by chocolateme(f): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2015
Hmm..
Sounds like a CAMPAIGN speech to me..
Re: People Of The South-south Region Should Learn From Kwakwanso And Shehu Sani by kemlily(f): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: People Of The South-south Region Should Learn From Kwakwanso And Shehu Sani by ossy4rill: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm..
Sounds like a CAMPAIGN speech to me..

No b CAMPAIGN speech , Na as e take dey pain me for belle say some nigerians can do waht ever they like and go away with it. Imagine if it was another ethnic group that is doing this. Imagine if i was another ethnic group that is littering the streets of Abuja with Cow Dung, they would have been banned from entering the city since.

It is no secret that i am a PDP supporter but that was prompted by the actions of AMAECHI while he was governor, he didn't give rivers people the chance to embrace APC. Sacked all LG chairmen because they will not defect, Abandoned projects passing thru communities where their leaders refuse to defect. Closed the courts for 2 years because they refused to bow to him. Led policemen to the state house to beat up lawmakers cos they were not loyal to him. Trust me you don't know AMAECHI and what he can do if things don't go his way. He was behind some if the pre and during-election violence(I SAID SOME OOh NOT ALL ).

You will know him more when he becomes minister and sum1 tells him not to do sumtin he wants to do

1 Like

Re: People Of The South-south Region Should Learn From Kwakwanso And Shehu Sani by basilo101: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
wen it comes to north, u can never here anything like NE, NW, or "North-North" Lol. and by the way, there are more Minorities in the north than south.

(1) (Reply)

Dogs And Baboons Democrats - Buhari / CLEANING OF OGONI LAND; Buhari is playing divided and rule with us / NITEL To Deploy 4G Network In Nigeria’s Telecoms Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.