Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

8 Secrets To Saving A Ton Of Money On Your Skin - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 8 Secrets To Saving A Ton Of Money On Your Skin (10296 Views)

Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) / WOW!!! PRETTY LADIES, SEE HOW TO GIVE YOUR SKIN THE BEST TREAT / 8 Secrets Of Effortless French Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Secrets To Saving A Ton Of Money On Your Skin by Emmzy201(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Durentt:
honestly black spots will go away naturally or you could see a dermatologist. Dont waste your money on any face product, I confirmed they all don't work for black spot

It's not going and it's depressing cry cry
I'm fair and the black spots are visible
I also don't use any body cream
Re: 8 Secrets To Saving A Ton Of Money On Your Skin by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emmzy201:

It's not going and it's depressing cry cry
I'm fair and the black spots are visible
I also don't use any body cream
see a dermatologist, there are procedures like microdermabrasion, using their device like that, with 4 or 5 sessions it will reduce drastically.
Re: 8 Secrets To Saving A Ton Of Money On Your Skin by Emmzy201(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Durentt:
see a dermatologist, there are procedures like microdermabrasion, using their device like that, with 4 or 5 sessions it will reduce drastically.

I really want to have a deep conversation with you
Do you mind?
Re: 8 Secrets To Saving A Ton Of Money On Your Skin by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emmzy201:

I really want to have a deep conversation with you
Do you mind?
about what topic exactly please? I'm really careful with revealing my identity here grin
Re: 8 Secrets To Saving A Ton Of Money On Your Skin by Emmzy201(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Durentt:
about what topic exactly please? I'm really careful with revealing my identity here grin

That's my WhatsApp number
Re: 8 Secrets To Saving A Ton Of Money On Your Skin by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emmzy201:

That's my WhatsApp number
ok. I'm looking for new friends so I'll message grin
Re: 8 Secrets To Saving A Ton Of Money On Your Skin by Emmzy201(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin grin
Durentt:
ok. I'm looking for new friends so I'll message grin
Re: 8 Secrets To Saving A Ton Of Money On Your Skin by Drizzle007(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Omo guy that dove beauty cream is like 3500 naira o. I need a good cream as well. I use Revlon natural formula and it's just okay for my skin. Need a clearer skin though. Still have visible pores around my face. I have an oily skin. I use Eva to bath and Revlon cream. Feel like I can do better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' / Fashion School In Abuja And Kaduna / How To Make A Kojic Acid Soap (tutorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.