Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? (743 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
If you[a male] & your mother were the only survivors of a worldwide epidemic outbreak which wiped out everybody on earth....
or if you[a female] & your father were the only left people on earth....will you do what's necessary to save the human race.. ...or what?
Re: If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? by chocolateme(f): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
We shall grow old together and die

1 Like

Re: If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? by libertyfather(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
We are the Champion

1 Like

Re: If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Most people view about this is " The father should sex d daughter nd mother" i wonder if same dint apply to adam nd eve sef..# They gv birth to abel nd cain; no female..'Nd seems dey were d only family on earth..How d hell could dey v multiply?
Re: If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? by darkskingoddess(f): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'd much rather die than even consider such a thing with my parents. If everyone else is gone, humans are meant to die. Lol to hell with that lipsrsealed
Re: If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
It wud ah been better if it were i, iggy and nickki. Jesu!!! This bitchex go sex tire!!!
As 4 my mum, she's already on menostop. So to hell with the human race if it were both of us!
Bt to me, its more disgustinq to the ears/eyes to see/hear that a guy had sex with his own mum, than a man having sex with his daughter. Y'all niqqas knows that!
Re: If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? by Pidggin(f): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
The human race will definitely become extinct.

1 Like

Re: If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? by njokuemmanuel390(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Raplinx999 I agree wit u jare...... xo about Adam nd eve, Cain nd Abel were not d only children dey had oooo dey also had sons nd daughters too ooooo..... kk if u ppl can rembr Lot nd his two daughters wat appnd wen dey were d only ppl living around deir environment.....
for a guy nd his mother,it luks,sounds,is, awkward dan for a daughter nd ha father......
Re: If You & Your Mother/father Were The Last People On Earth? by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 28, 2015
njokuemmanuel390:
Raplinx999 I agree wit u jare...... xo about Adam nd eve, Cain nd Abel were not d only children dey had oooo dey also had sons nd daughters too ooooo..... kk if u ppl can rembr Lot nd his two daughters wat appnd wen dey were d only ppl living around deir environment.....
for a guy nd his mother,it luks,sounds,is, awkward dan for a daughter nd ha father......
word!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / See What Somebody Posted As A Thread / Get Help With Your Child's School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.