Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations (39448 Views)

Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by kingthreat(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
coolsix:
Excuse me, why should the show be cancelled? This is democracy and there is freedom! Even freedom of watching film! undecided

Besides, is it DSTV that is airing the program or the channel TLC? If the Channel TLC continues to air it, what is DSTV going to do? To my knowledge, DSTV is not a channel but a bridge between our TVs and the Channels/Stations. So if TLC continues, it means they would remove the TLC completely? Someone should make me understand please.

And this is nonsense! Why not stop Airing I am Cait! Which is a transgender show on E! undecided undecided Nonsense.

And what about the multiple gay and lesbianism shows airing on the internet/website/media websites that millions of Nigerians are watching? God help Nigeria i become president! undecided All these bullshit will stop! I would legalize everything

Yeah legalize inccest too so you can eventually have sex with your mum.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

For someone who claims to know so much; you seriously need an Education. It's a pirry**
ure dismissed 4 now.

I have to rest, its night already. A pirry 4 wat?? Ur lame ass? Biitch fvckk off...

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
kingthreat:

it will all be legalised in nigeria. All dis ur rantings here wont change dat fact. Watch and see or do u want to bet?

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
kingthreat:

Did i mention your mum? Why take it personal? I'm free to comment and air my opinion on nairaland. What is the problem with Nigerians? This is the freedom we are saying. Go and rot for all i care. That is why the country is still in the same problem since 1960.. mtcheew. The America that legalize it, its their dollar that our companies and banks are spending if you dont know.

The point of my post is that this Legalize gay or not trash is not the country's problem. Legalize it and allow those who want it to get it. It does not mean everyone should do it does it?

And they would be carrying B.SC and M.B.A like they went to school

And for your info, it would still be legalized and it would be shocking that it may be in this Buhari's regime. If not the next regime but very soon Believe me. The world is evolving. No one cares about your culture or your religion or your belief. All we care about is what we want for ourself.

What i want is $1 = N1 for my business that is my concern so the gays can gay as much as they want its not my business. So face your own business and leave the gays alone. Thats it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
I was sitting down, waiting to watch "I am Jazz" this evening, when i clicked my remote control and saw something called "Little and looking for love", i was confused i must say! i called my sister and said to her i have a feeling that the program has been banned, lo and behold i came to nairaland and it was confirmed!! What is even more annoying are most of the Seriously Stupid comments i am seeing here!!
What utter rubbish,
1) The heading is misleading, Transgender is not Homosexuality
2) There is a Parental Control feature, USE IT!
3) The rest of us are ADULTS and can choose what we wish to watch
4) Nigerians are the worst Hypocrites there are, everyday we hear about child molestation, yet nothing has been done to arrest, talk less of jail the perpetrators, yet this has gotten a reaction so fast!
5) Television is not just for entertainment, but to educate oneself, many people dont even know what it means to be Transgender, this would have been an opportunity to find out how it starts and how they feel!
I'm annoyed and disappointed, are we going backwards or forwards in this country?? The level of ignorance is alarming!

5 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Forwetinnah: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
ure dismissed 4 now.

I have to rest, its night already. A pirry 4 wat?? Ur lame ass? Biitch fvckk off...

Yeolz. ..spread your mat and sleep. You've already been fuccked down!! Shioor!!
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by TeeElesh: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
I say big NO to that program..am familiar with that girl's story, I won't like Nigeria kids to come up with the idea that God has made a mistake by making them who they are,thus,nurturing the idea of becoming a transgender at a tender age.For real,things are really getting out of hand abroad.May God keep and nurture Niger children.
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yeolz. ..spread your mat and sleep. You've already been fuccked down!! Shioor!!
I'll sleep on my mat, u can sleep here on NL
grin

pained who.re grin

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Forwetinnah: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
I'll sleep on my mat, u can sleep here on NL
grin

pained who.re grin

tongue
Shamelessness boldly written on your forehead
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
coolsix:

Did i mention your mum? Why take it personal? I'm free to comment and air my opinion on nairaland. What is the problem with Nigerians? This is the freedom we are saying. Go and rot for all i care. That is why the country is still in the same problem since 1960.. mtcheew. The America that legalize it, its their dollar that our companies and banks are spending if you dont know.

The point of my post is that this Legalize gay or not trash is not the country's problem. Legalize it and allow those who want it to get it. It does not mean everyone should do it does it?

And for your info, it would still be legalized and it would be shocking that it may be in this Buhari's regime. If not the next regime but very soon Believe me. The world is evolving. No one cares about your culture or your religion or your belief. All we care about is what we want for ourself.

What i want is $1 = N1 for my business that is my concern so the gays can gay as much as they want its not my business. So face your own business and leave the gays alone. Thats it.
Bros, u are too much, very intelligent
#I cut u cap jareee

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by 8kingz(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Mchew.
When there is parental control, why ban the show?

Africans ehn, and that stupi.id nbc that serves no purpose.
wen dey re saying dey should ban a movie,hw many parents sabi use parental control facility on dish u re nw critizising dat intelligent move,stop critizising blindly
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

tongue
Shamelessness boldly written on your forehead
*drowsy* i'll be lieing if i say i care bout being shameless or not

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by SmartMugu: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
wait 1st, stop calling me sweery, am a guy.
Bak to argument, who said real men dont have white teeths lol, dis mr cork no well
Lol, your moniker shows otherwise...You have an (f) behind yours, anyone would assume ure female.
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Kalvan: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
kushma:
this actually gay alert. So let me ask you how many guys have had sex with? Pray I don't catch u in the act because I will make sure u get arrested and spend that your gay mind in prison very well bastard.

That's all?! That's your response to his well thought-out argument? Jensen was right, the mean IQ in Africa has to be a 67. grin
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Kalvan: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
coolsix:

The Antihomosexuality law obviously goes against the Nigerian constitution(17.1.2a and 35.1), but these buffoons are too stu pid to know that. The US constitution is what makes America great. The citizens can concentrate on growing wealth because they know their freedom is protected; corporations are willing to invest because they know that the political and legal structures that rule over the society are nearly infallible. Africa has a long, long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
*yawns*

**goes back to sleep**
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by binsidi(m): 12:03am On Oct 28, 2015
theLegion:
#iSupportIt
dabba, jaki, wawa, dakiki. animal, donkey, mumu, dunce.
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by binsidi(m): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2015
essencestore:
#SayNoToYanshDrilling smiley
No To Yansh Drilling.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Timoleon(m): 12:09am On Oct 28, 2015
post=39423855:
Mehn. It is on nairaland I get to know and believe that the jobless people in Nigeria are really plenty.

Imagine I don dey try to get my comment to land first page for nairaland for some time now but the seemed impossible till today.

Just before I click reply and then compose my reply my post don reach page 3 sumtimes page 5.

Nigeria which level na.

ever heard of spacebooking?

space booking is the act of typing irrelvantly short reply to a thread in a bid to acquire a precious plot of land wit the intention to edit such posts after getting your c of o. Such irrevantly short replies includes any single letter of the alphabet...a, b, c...z, any symbol, .,@#=×_€, any smiley, etc.

in essence, while u were composing, someone must av typed 'g' on fp only to edit later.

join the spacebooker association today and u may just be more regular on fp. ciao.
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by sabi99(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
Dis lady is a guy, if she's not a guy let thunda scatter my house.

Quote me anywhere, its a guy, and i mean it!
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Alfred234(m): 12:20am On Oct 28, 2015
Transgender is not Homosexuality.
Dāft Nigerians angry

Na una type dey make people like Donald Trump talk to us anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MrCork: 1:00am On Oct 28, 2015
whizpa:

Sorry sir..... you don't have my attention.. Will not trade words with you sir..
Consider yourself ignored..

...see yor ghana head like fryn pan...u come vo nairaland sayn u want to watch gay movie an thern when we try to educkate u..u start cusSin people like bus conductor.....u homebase people mennnn!!(no ofeense) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 28, 2015
If anyone needs proof about the moral decadence of the West, they should watch this mini series...what an insane bunch of people people
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MrCork: 1:06am On Oct 28, 2015
...an guys u can get angry all u want for now butt guess wot....Hollywoood news said the new superman muss hav a boyfriend in the next block buster movie..(Read it) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MrCork: 1:08am On Oct 28, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
If anyone needs proof about the moral decadence of the West, they should watch this mini series...what an insane bunch of people people

^^^^^ this type never bein outter africa ..aebroad or london..they all ways hatin..I lie?!!(no ofeense) embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 28, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^ this type never bein outter africa ..aebroad or london..they all ways hatin..I lie?!!(no ofeense) embarassed
No offense taken bros, am responding to your ignorance (no offense) from somewhere in Cali; but I guess since your ahse is somewhere up in the air taking it, you can't tell hmm?
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by azzima(m): 2:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Once you open the door for this gays, you will NEVER be able to shut it again o. See what is going on in America. They were sympathetic towards gays at first but now gay groups have become sooooo powerful in politics and in Entertainment that the Devil is using them to carry out HIS INSIDIOUS AGENDA. Please let's all not give them a single chance in Africa. The "it ain't my business once they don't bother me " attitude of some new - age Africans these days is the reason why Homosexuals will QUIETLY take over Africa and by the time we realize what's happening, it will be too late. SAY NO TO HOMOSEXUALITY "FIRMLY".
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MrCork: 3:02am On Oct 28, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
No offense taken bros, am responding to your ignorance (no offense) from somewhere in Cali; but I guess since your ahse is somewhere up in the air taking it, you can't tell hmm?

....u get angry becoz they ban gay movie ther in nigeria. ..abi?.bro nairaland is not a gay forom....we sugest u carry yorr case tto united nation!!( no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Koleman(m): 3:17am On Oct 28, 2015
coolsix:
Excuse me, why should the show be cancelled? This is democracy and there is freedom! Even freedom of watching film! undecided

Besides, is it DSTV that is airing the program or the channel TLC? If the Channel TLC continues to air it, what is DSTV going to do? To my knowledge, DSTV is not a channel but a bridge between our TVs and the Channels/Stations. So if TLC continues, it means they would remove the TLC completely? Someone should make me understand please.

And this is nonsense! Why not stop Airing I am Cait! Which is a transgender show on E! undecided undecided Nonsense.

And what about the multiple gay and lesbianism shows airing on the internet/website/media websites that millions of Nigerians are watching? God help Nigeria i become president! undecided All these bullshit will stop! I would legalize everything

In 2023, I'm running for presidency grin
abeg no try talk this thing for street o.
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 28, 2015
MrCork:

....u get angry becoz they ban gay movie ther in nigeria. ..abi?.bro nairaland is not a gay forom....we sugest u carry yorr case tto united nation!!( no ofeense) angry
your mumu don pass bikita
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by kingthreat(m): 5:17am On Oct 28, 2015
coolsix:

Oh so gay is cool and incest isn't huh? You faggies and faggy advocates are the real bigots. Nonesense.
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by kingthreat(m): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
it will all be legalised in nigeria. All dis ur rantings here wont change dat fact. Watch and see or do u want to bet?

Yeah and when that happens, its the perfect opportunity for you to give ur daddy a bj. Sick people with sick sick philosophies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) / BBNaija: Tiwa Savage Visits BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.