Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Http://classicfans..in/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer.htm - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Http://classicfans..in/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer.htm (458 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://classicfans..in/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer.htm by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
[img src="http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x346xsex-ok.jpg.pagespeed.ic.PrDB-9U269.jpg"/]

I’mmarried to my childhood sweetheart. We lived together for a few years then got married three years ago. He’s a lovely and responsible man and I’m lucky to have him. We have a great relationship, apart from the physical side. His love-making no longer turns me on as it used to.Love-gone-sourI’ve never considered cheating on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it.I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this.Mabel, by e-mailDear Mabel,Your even considering sleeping with another man at this early stage of your marriage shows acatastrophic rift in your relationship with a husband you’re supposed to be in love with. You must move carefully so as not to give wrong signal to your husband who might sense your discontent. Your marriage obviously means a lot to both of you and you had a fulfilling sexual relationship once. So what went wrong? You need to have a serious discussion with your husband. Sex is a very important part of married life. Tell him howto please you, and if possible, take the initiative. He is your better half and you shouldn’t have secrets from him. There is also your son to thinkabout. Marriage is not the wild bed of passion we all take it to be. Resentments occur once in a while and you should resolve them; not rush into the arms of another man! A good marriage,such as you have, is worth fighting for.Mabel, by e-mail

source: http://classicfans..in/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer.html

(1) (Reply)

Is It Mandatory Everything Must Be On Nairaland? / Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. / Women Good Recipients.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.