Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber (3255 Views)

See Men Of Timber And Caliber That Will Vie For Governorship In Anambra. / Nigerian Army's Gaelle Helicopter With 50 Caliber Machine Gun / 'Buhari’s Likely AGF Has High-caliber Fraud Suspects, Accused Terror Mastermind' (2) (3) (4)

Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by icedbreez(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Happy 58th Birthday to you Mama Peace, We Miss You.

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP u mean 58 or 158yrs?
wife of a former nigeria clueless with phd president.

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
OP u mean 58 or 158yrs?

wife of a former nigeria clueless with phd president.
Your ma ma and pa pa put together no worth her maid, big cow still beefing even after she's gone to bayelsa

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by naijapips02: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
she even old pass her hubby. No wonder she be dey press press am.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Your ma ma and pa pa put together no worth her maid, big cow still beefing even after she's gone to bayelsa
I SHUD QUOTE U ANYWHERE ABI?

dis shud tel u i knw u on nairaland so well. wetin barcanister dey face on nairaland presently never giv u sense abi? na ur own go worst pass wen men get time for u.

PLEASE, KINDLY WAIL TO HELL
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by denko(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Blind buhari supporters
QatarPlayboy:

dis shud tel u i knw u on nairaland so well. wetin barcanister dey face on nairaland presently never giv u sense abi? na ur own go worst pass wen men get time for u.

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by dekdek: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
very useless thing. Thank goodness we got rid of those fools from aso rock.

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by icedbreez(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
dekdek:

So in your estimation Nigeria is now moving in a faster pace?

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by docadams: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
58years? No wonder GEJ was like a tomboy in Aso rock.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
denko:
Blind buhari supporters
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Happy Birthday Sisi. Wish you long life and good health

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Wetin "Barcanista" de face Mr man?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Mr man go nd ask ur Biafra inserts dt has denounced u bcus u betrayed them.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by DeviIhimself: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Nice response
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by DeviIhimself: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
dekdek:
Better than what your 10000000 prostitute mother can never be in her next useless generation.

son of a prostitute
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Mr man go nd ask ur Biafra inserts dt has denounced u bcus u betrayed them.
I am not aware of "any Biafra inserts", neither am I aware of betraying anyone at any time. Oga are you sure you didn't take excess weed?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by kodded(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
hmmmm children of hate and anger sha know how to corrupt a very beautiful thread

undecided undecided

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I am not aware of "any Biafra inserts", neither am I aware of betraying anyone at any time. Oga are you sure you didn't take excess weed?
yeah i took. the one u smoked remain for me. but dnt u tink urs is worst? bcus u took bayelsa ogogoro along wit ur weed.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

yeah i took. the one u smoked remain for me. but dnt u tink urs is worst? bcus u took bayelsa ogogoro along wit ur weed.
I don drink garri to clear my eyes.. grin You sef go drink garri
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by kinibigdeal(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
The woman of heritage..happy birthday
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don drink garri to clear my eyes.. grin You sef go drink garri
na fishermen lik u dey drink garri. me i nor be fisherman. so na friedrice and salad i dey eat. apc supporters re nt poor.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by amakaobiemeka: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

ask me, 4 ths men, person no fit stand for im right again.
@op remove that timber and calibre, no be man she be orelse u wan accept wetin dem say she b
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

na fishermen lik u dey drink garri. me i nor be fisherman. so na friedrice and salad i dey eat. apc supporters re nt poor.
You de enjoy o. I wish to be like you when I turn 19.

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
ask me, 4 ths men, person no fit stand for im right again.
@op remove that timber and calibre, no be man she be orelse u wan accept wetin dem say she b
I tire o. The guy just de play sha.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by SHOPPERS(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mama de Mama.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by osazeeblue01: 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Long live mama peace.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by dekdek: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Better than what my 10000000 prostitute mother can never be in her next useless generation.

I am son of a prostitute

Ur ashawo mama's exploits is none of my business. Face topic and mind ur business.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by dekdek: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2015
icedbreez:

So in your estimation Nigeria is now moving in a faster pace?

Before now, we were retrogressing. Now, we are moving. Not as fast as we would have wanted but at least we are moving. This is a plus.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by Olaolufred(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
A SHEPOPOTAMI OF TIPPER AND CALLIPER.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by DeviIhimself: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
dekdek:

my ashawo mama's exploits is none of my business. Face topic and mind ur business. am a product of dog's sperm

Thunder fire your Hopless bastard Harlot mother Insha'Allah amin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan @ 58 : A Woman Of Timber And Caliber by frakdon(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2015
naijapips02:
she even old pass her hubby. No wonder she be dey press press am.
how old is the husband ?

List Of The 105 Missing Soldiers. / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu To Spend Xmas In Prison As Magistrate Loses Dad / PHOTO: Pregnant Zahra Buhari Debuts Baby Bump