Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67764 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mutdam:
Bellover you dey dull my spirit o.give me morning afternoon food ( keep updating bro I can't hesitate to read this story )

loiil
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
my people am so sorry, busy for X'mas preparation, if I can't update these night I will do so tomorrow morning. am so sorry please bear with me
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Ayokunumi24(f): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
bellovers:
my people am so sorry, busy for X'mas preparation, if I can't update these night I will do so tomorrow morning. am so sorry please bear with me
no problem we are still waiting

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by uanda(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ghost mode deactivated.

Op, update naaaaa.

Ghost mode activated
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mr Patrick turned back only to see the minister of housing and works alongside Mr adebayo and Mr Johnson, The press immediately shifted to the minister of works and bombarded him with question.

The Minister of works Mr Ayodele Babatunde, who happens to be a very close friend to Mr adebayo and Mr Johnson, Mr adebao contacted him to come to their home when David reported Mr Patrick to him.

Mr Ayodele called his guards to send the press away, The whole house became quiet, Mr Johnson,Mr adebayo,Mr Patrick and Mr ayodele drove out of the house leaving the children at home.

They faced shola, shola what are you still doing here? leave now!!! kwame shouted. Kwame I can explain, I can never betray you, shola said. kwame resisted and began pushing him outside, but Bella stopped his hand and told them to listen to what he has to say.

They all walked inside and sat down on the chair, shola stood up and began talking, look I didn't know, I had been guilty of betraying you guy's but there was a reason behind it. What is the reason? David shouted.

I noticed something was wrong with my sister, she and Raymond was very close, until suddenly I noticed she was becoming sick inside, I asked her but she told me nothing until few days ago when she told me Raymond slept with her and recorded the video.

He used the video to threaten her to continue sleeping with him but she refused, he promised to release the video on the internet, I went to his house only for me to see him watching the video he raped my sister, he promised not to release it only if I collide with him to get back at you.

I had no choice, shola spoke crying, it's okay Bella said wiping off his tears, yvoone went to him and hugged him. Am sorry, I never realised Raymond could do something like this, kwame said raising shola up.

Have heard so much about you guys, Juliet spoke from behind(shola's sister). Who are you? they all asked, shes my sister shola said. A few Hours later, their mood all changed to a happy one, with the girls doing their thing and the Guy's doing their thing.

SOURCEsadBELLOVERS)
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Ibukunholuwa(f): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 3:23am On Dec 25, 2015
bellovers:
Where are my people on these thread, una Don go on exile abi. donkross,girlhaley,rukkydelta,sageez,tgold,dandypearl,heemah. afz9095,kalel4u33,jaytoy,mutdam.

Boss na SUB do me ojoro, bt am bak nw...... Feeling u sir...

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Mutdam(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2015
I commend your dodgeness ness and tenacity you display in writing this pieces but pls make it more fun, and the quality of of your update is to short make it more elongate to keep your guys busy and relaxing especially in this joyous festive season. Wish you all the best bellovers.#betterpikin

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Mutdam:
I commend your dodgeness ness and tenacity you display in writing this pieces but pls make it more fun, and the quality of of your update is to short make it more elongate to keep your guys busy and relaxing especially in this joyous festive season. Wish you all the best bellovers.#betterpikin
thanks bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry X'mas to all my fellow readers on these thread. wishing you all what you wish yourselves.
donkross abeg bring drinks come
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
bellovers:
Merry X'mas to all my fellow readers on these thread. wishing you all what you wish yourselves.
donkross abeg bring drinks come

Same to u man.... But xmas for my syd dull like say mary neva get belle....

Happy New Year in Advance tho
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 4:40am On Dec 26, 2015
nawa for all of una on these thread oo, una no fit wish me merry X'mas upon how I take wish una.
except tgold who wished me, naso una take hate me reach, it's unfair. Donkross especially you, am highly disappointed. it's well sha
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2015
bellovers:
nawa for all of una on these thread oo, una no fit wish me merry X'mas upon how I take wish una.
except tgold who wished me, naso una take hate me reach, it's unfair. Donkross especially you, am highly disappointed. it's well sha

Sorry,make u no vex

Merry xmas and happy new year in adv
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2015
bellovers:

See dz guy oo. Check your mention or check these thread https://www.nairaland.com/2814986/say-christmas-wishes-someone-nairaland/31#4133022. Wey I give you special shout out and I still advertise your story join. U better go n check n tell me thank you.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by uanda(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2015
bellovers:

Sorry bro. Your story brought me out of ghost mode.

Merry merry Xmas and wonderful new year.

Ghost mode reactivated.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
donkross1:

See dz guy oo. Check your mention or check these thread https://www.nairaland.com/2814986/say-christmas-wishes-someone-nairaland/31#4133022. Wey I give you special shout out and I still advertise your story join. U better go n check n tell me thank you.
loool, bro I don see am, oga me,Shaun sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mr Patrick sat down in the middle of the minister of works, Mr adebayo and Mr Johnson all stared at him.
Mr Patrick, How Dare you!!Mr ayodele asked,You dare enter someone's house to threaten the kids, do you know what will happen if they take these case to court.

Am so disappointed in you, Mr Adebayo said. You know what your son did that we took him down to the barracks. Mr Johnson explained all what Raymond did, Mr Patrick opened his mouth and placed his hands on his head.

Can you imagine, "He began pleading" to Mr adebayo and Mr Johnson, its okay Patrick they both said hugging him. Just make sure,you find a way to teach him more moral lessons. Mr Patrick never knew his son could do such, he trained him well without a mother, his sister in Ghana can never do such.

Mr adebayo called them at the barracks to release raymond and bring him down to Mr Johnson house. They got to the house of the johnson, a soldier walked in dragging Raymond. The whole children looked surprised when they say Mr Patrick and their father's laughing in.

Immediately Mr Patrick saw Raymond, he moved towards him, gave him a hard slap and began hitting him. Mr adebayo dragged him off telling him its okay, Raymond fell on his knees and began begging for forgiveness. He moved towards kwame and Bella, he was about going on his knees to beg when kwame held his hand and shaked him. its okay" kwame said hugging Raymond, Yvvone and David walked towards him hugging him also.

Its not over, Mr Patrick said to Raymond, From now on!! your bank account have been frozen,you dare not touch any of my car for three month. I must see and hear the change about you before I restore everything back. And am calling Jennifer back to Nigeria,enough of her stay in Ghana, Mr Patrick said.

Shola and Juliet walked in, on seeing Raymond Juliet walked up to him and began hitting him hard. I hate you!! I hate you!! Juliet said, Raymond held her hands and knelt before her, Am sorry!" Raymond said. "I wish for us to start all over again if it is okay by you.

Juliet hugged him, kissing him on the cheek. you know I always loved you. Mr Patrick coughed out and everyone bursted into laughter. But Bella had a feeling about the Jennifer, Raymond sister in Ghana.

Am so sorry about updating late, the network over here is so bad, I don't know when next it will start misbehaving, bear with me please.
Source(Bellovers)

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Ibukunholuwa(f): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Alrit,,we dey ur back
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bummybummy(f): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
dey ur bck bam bam
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Still I follow......... #stolen :v
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bella! Bella! Bella, kwame shouted from the inner room, no one to respond to him,he shouted for his father and mother but none of them answered. He walked towards his dad's door and saw his parents sleeping on the bed. Dad!! he called out. Kwame what is it by these time?

Dad i had a bad dream, Bella died in the dream, he shouted. Kwame dreams are stupid" you know, you dont have to believe anything,come on go and sleep.

Kwame walked back to his room, Throughout the night, his mind was not at rest, he paced about all around his room,He remembered the last time he dreamt about his uncle dying and it came to past.

Morning approached, Kwame has forgotten about all his worries, he walked over to yvvone room. He saw yvvone dancing up and down, he joined her in dancing. Hey bro!! so you can still dance with me? I thought ever since you have seen Bella you have totally forgotten about me.

You know I can't do that, kwame said. Okay o, yvvone replied. They got to the parlour and sat down watching film on the t.v. A knock came through the door, Raymond walked in, At the back of him, Jennifer (Ramond sister) walked in with him.

On seeing kwame, she dropped her bag and rushed at kwame hugging him, I missed you she said. Do you guys know each other before, Raymond asked. of course he was my ex-boyfriend in Ghana.

Yvvone sat down and started hosting with Jennifer, Raymond went out with Kwame to get snacks. So how's kwame girlfriend? jennifer asked. She's fine, yvvone replied. and how's your boyfriend also? Yvvone asked. he is also fine, In fact he's a Nigerian, His name is Shola, I met him on the internet,Jennyip ifer said.
!
Kwame got back home and walked inside the parlour, he found Jennifer and yvvone gisting, hey Jennifer" I really missed you, he said hugging her. Don't let your girlfriend catch me o, Jennifer replied jokingly.Everyone bursted into laughter, He heard his phone ringing, he brought it out.

Hello!! kwame said, Bella is what!!! he shouted, that was the only thing everyone heard before kwame fainted.

These story ends soon, we have about two episodes more to go
SOURCEsadBELLOVERS)
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Olaide59(f): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nice story. keep it up
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Honestly sorry bellovers for not following since. Had my hands full with somethings. Still do but I had to spare time to appreciate ur work.

Compliment of the season bro.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mattkent:
Honestly sorry bellovers for not following since. Had my hands full with somethings. Still do but I had to spare time to appreciate ur work.

Compliment of the season bro.
same to u bro

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 3:06am On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmmmm$.................. I fear for bella oooo
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by uanda(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is the best I have so far read on Nairaland.
It take me out and in of ghost mode.

Welldone bellovers, your name is on Nairaland hall of fame.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
uanda:
This is the best I have so far read on Nairaland.
It take me out and in of ghost mode.

Welldone bellovers, your name is on Nairaland hall of fame.
thanks, so grateful
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2015

Lemme guess what he heard before he fainted

Bella is traveling out wink

I don't want to hear the bad news

Nice piece,am impressedgrin

But we are still waiting for more cheesy
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2015
Honestly u r building up more drama in it...I like that. Good job.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bella is .............. dead
Kwame take heart

Nice one bellovers, more mb to your phone
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by tuwayz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice work bellovers I so much enjoyed d story bt pls dnt let bella die o ;DNice work bellovers I so much enjoyed d story bt pls dnt let bella die o
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bellovers my paddy of life. I dey your back gidibga

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.