Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67746 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
emmyfresh200:
Put on your seat belt the flight is about to take ooooooofffffffffff grin
lol bro how ur syd na
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by TopeQs: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2015
update oh abegi

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by emmyfresh200: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2015
bellovers:

lol bro how ur syd na
omoh kul oo. Nice story u have here. More ink to ur pen, ride on bro with more updatessssssssssss
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
TopeQs:
update oh abegi
lool in a bit
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
emmyfresh200:
omoh kul oo. Nice story u have here. More ink to ur pen, ride on bro with more updatessssssssssss

thanks bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by hubbulamin(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wow... seems quite interesting... Good job bellovers... I'm following you bumpa to bumpa
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
hubbulamin:
Wow... seems quite interesting... Good job bellovers... I'm following you bumpa to bumpa
loool no o mistakenly go hit ma bumpa ooo

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by hubbulamin(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
bellovers:

loool no o mistakenly go hit ma bumpa ooo
Lol... Abeg ooo
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Hmmm
where we're u thought u left us here o
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
bellovers:
where we're u thought u left us here o
Lol i was just busy lately
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Lol i was just busy lately
welcome bk
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
guys fasten ur seat belt will update soon
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
He entered the room to see Bella on the floor lying like a corpse he ranup to her,Bella Bella please wake up what happened he gave her mouth to mouth still no response he ran looking for the kitchen to bring water for her,he came back and gave d water to Bella still no response as he was wailing, Bella held his hand and said, kwame am going nowhere am not going to die..
kwame wiped his tears off and asked her what happened to her, Bella please tell me I need to know what's gong on, who you really are, your disappearing please tell me all of it, kwame held her hand to find it very cold, kwame asked her why she is so cold and Bella burst into tears, sodiq brought her head to his chest and wiped her tears off and she said you will know very soon it is not the right time to know.
kwame looked into her eyes and deeped his mouth into her's and the mother barged in, oh sorry I hope am not interrupting, kwame stood up and bowed to Bella's mom, you look beautiful ma , it's nice meeting you, she laughed and said hope you are taking care of ma baby, sure ma it is ma job..
bella's mom gave a wink to bella to meet her in her room, bella excused herself and joined her mom in the room, hey dear i saw the sign what happened again, mom i dont know am tired of it ma, i was about getting snacks for kwame before i disappered here mom, it came again, sorry dear everything will be alright...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Kwame the lover boy, he should use his head and not his heart
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Kwame the lover boy, he should use his head and not his heart
loool hope I slept well
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
bellovers:
loool hope I slept well
Yes. Patiently waiting for more updates
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Yes. Patiently waiting for more updates
look don't worry will post dis night
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Here it comes
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
she went back to her room, to meet kwame off his uniform shirt and playing PlayStation, bella walked and sat beside him grabbing a pad, you know u can't beat me, lool Bella I bet 5,000# dat u won't see draw, Bella laughed hard and said, be prepared to lose your Money, kwame as a sharp guy quickly chose Madrid while Bella chose Manchester united, first half into the game still no goal, kwame looked disappointed and started using his might and he scored, he shouted Goal!! Bella lauged 89min into the game Bella was given a penalty kwame mood suddenly changed cause he knew if she could score he has lost and have to pay the fine, Bella suddenly looked up at kwame and was moving her lips closer, kwame not looking at the t.v began drawing his lips closer until Bella shouted goal!!!
so u used the kiss to get my attention abi, Bella laughed and gave him a Peck on the lips, oya where's ma bet money, kwame opened his bag and gave her 5k and she removed 1k out of it and handed him the remaining 4k '' I just need money for airtime boo'' kwame laughed, he jumped on her bed bouncing on it, Bella switched the game to vampire diaries and she went to join kwame on the bed, immediately she got on the bed, kwame drew her closer and locked his lips in her mouth she responded back, kwame hand reached for her b**bs and started smooching and he drew his hand back and said bae i love you and brought her head to his arms and focused on the film...

4 Likes

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Osaze20091: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Love wan tintin

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Osaze20091:
Love wan tintin
loool abi broda

how ur syd
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by emmyfresh200: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op ur updates re 2 shrt.cry pls make them longer and update twice a day and u wil c that u wil have so many followers, trusth me. More inks 2 ur pen bro.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Joshua83: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
I'm enjoying it keep it up
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Joshua83:
I'm enjoying it keep it up
thanks bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Bellovers this update is too short but thanks anyway
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2015
emmyfresh200:
Op ur updates re 2 shrt.cry pls make them longer and update twice a day and u wil c that u wil have so many followers, trusth me. More inks 2 ur pen bro.
due to always busy that's why I update short but anyway will try to update twice a day now
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Bellovers this update is too short but thanks anyway
will make it longer dear and will start updating twice a day now
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2015
kwame woked up and still saw Bella's head on his arms he looked up to the wall clock to see the time was 6:55 he woke Bella up and told her he was leaving, he entered his gate to meet the same guy yvvone was talking too in her class bk then, he walked up to them and told Yvonne, hey sis am very hungry whats at home to eat immediately the guy stretched his hands towards kwame and said I am David, and am kwame, nice meeting you,kwame asked him to come inside instead of being outside, he laughed and followed yvvone behind her back, yvvone went to the kitchen and brought food back for kwame,kwame asked David to him, but David said he is okay, yvvone went to the sitting room to talk to David, wow your browser is very nice David said, didnt i tel you he is fun to be with, kwame looked at them and saw them smiling towards each other, he walked up to his room and jumped on his bed, pulled off his clothes and went to shower, he walked uo back to his bed and switched on the playstation, yvvone entered and said bro i have gist o, can u believe he asked me to be his girlfriend, do u like him, yes bro, kwame pecked are on the cheeks and told her to ask him if he knows how to play game, yvvone returned with David and grabbed a pad, yvvone smiled and said she's betting on kwame cause she knew him to be the best, kwame laughed and said Bella broke his record today, yvvone laughed and said is she very good, very very good kwame replied, David smiled and asked is it the Bella in ss3A, kwame replied with a yes and asked David if he knew her, David responded and said he knows her but she doesn't know him that he just heard she's a freak, and told kwame he is lucky to have Bella as his girlfriend and asked kwame to please let yvvone be his girlfriend, kwame said I like you David, but it depends on her if she says yes then it's also a yes for me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2015
As you guys want to make me update twice a day will start doing so as from today onwards, and thanks to u all following the story

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
here is another update..

The game Started David scored a goal immediately kwame returned it which made the score 1-1, late minute into the second half kwame had a corner and netted by which he won 2-1 yvvone shouted and said I knew it bro he won't beat u while am hear and gave her brother a Peck on the cheeks, then they heard a sound of the horn and knew their parents are back, David looked frightened and asked of they won't shout at him looking for yvvone and kwame laughed and said he should tell them he came looking for him, h felt a little bit relieved and they all left for the sitting room, he sat down waiting for what will happen next...
Mr and Mrs Johnson walked in and Dave prostrated, Mr Johnson smiled and said common young man stand up and he asked what his name was and he said David, David what Mr Johnson asked, David adebayo he replied, you look like a friend of mine too he is also adebayo, wait a minute which adebayo does your dad works For nestle, he replied yes and Mr Johnson laughed and said oh my God your dad is a childhood friend of mine have been trying to contact him since I relocated to Nigeria, Mrs Johnson looked surprised so as kwame and yvvone...

Give me his number Mr Johnson said and David gave it to him and Mr Johnson dialled and put it on speaker it rang and was picked by Mr adebayo which said hello, Mr Johnson smiled and didn't reply, Mr adebayo looked annoyed and said if you call someone at least you got to say hello, Mr Johnson spoke it's your childhood friend which you threw away,Mr adebayo recognised the voice and said Micheal is that you, yes Samuel it's me, Mr adebayo screamed and said wow it's been long how did u get my contact and Mr Johnson said his son gave it to him saying he is a friend of his son and Mr Johnson told him he relocated to Nigeria, Mr adebayo shouted and said give me your address will be there in 10min..

everyone looked surprised and Mr Johnson explained all to them, exactly 10min Mr adebayo barged in and jumped on Mr Johnson wow Micheal it's been a long time, Mr Johnson introduced his wife and children to Mr adebayo, and David walked up to yvvone and told her can't you see it's a Good sign yvvone smiled and told him to follow her to the kitchen, immediately they entered the kitchen, yvvone kissed him and said I love you, Dave looked happy and drew her back and started kissing,then they heard someone cough and kwame laughed and said can't u get somewhere to kiss than in the kitchen,Dave laughed and yvvone told him to mind his business,kwame laughed and excused himself...

3 Likes

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
if I get to see comments flowing will post another update in the night to make it three for the day.
have a nice day guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.