Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67819 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by arinze3131(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2015
pls cum and update name.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2015
arinze3131:
pls cum and update name.
sorry for the inconvenience bro will update today been very busy
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
wow!! these food looks and smells good hope the food will taste as it seems Mr Johnson said, you can try it sir am sure you will like it, ''though am not a very good cook'' learning from my mom Bella replied.

Everyone sat on the dining table including Bella's mom, they waited while Bella and yvvone served the food, immediately it got to Bella's mom turn she immediately gave the meat a bite, you say the grace madam, it is abrule here whoever eats the foods first says grace, Bella bursted into laughter knowing her mom isn't the praying type..
Dear God, thank you for the precious food you gave unto us, we are grateful amen, Bella's mom prayed. Not too bad,Mrs Johnson replied, they all sat to eat and shared jokes among themselves..

After eating everyone sat in the parlour to watch a movie, Hey Bella we better get going it's already past 11, No you guys can sleep here tomorrow is Saturday , we have about two extra rooms, so you can use anyone you find comfortable, Mr Johnson said, Mom let's stay here for the night, have to watch over my baby you know, he's still not feeling okay, Bella said holding her mom's hand, okay let's do that, Bella mom replied, thanks ma you the best mom ever, Bella said.
Everyone laughed to AY's 30 days in Atlanta showing on the tv screen, I need to watch these guy live, okay lets do it these way, I heard he's having an event tommorow at the eko hotel &suites and table for 10 Is sold for #1million, will you guys like to hangout tomorrow, Mr Johnson said to everyone, yes everybody replied, have been wanting to see him live, yvvone said, he's my best comedian, Bella said..

Bella walked to kwame's room and met him talking on the phone, The only thing she heard was ''am sorry I didn't call you, I never forgot about you have moved on I have a girlfriend I love so much so I think you should move on'' those were the words she heard when kwame was on the phone with Jennifer , she opened the door,eyed him and went to the bathroom.

Kwame knew she had heard all that he said , he waited for her to come out of the bathroom so he could explain to her, 15minutes later Bella came out of the bathroom still not talking to kwame nor made eye-contact with him, she moved to yvvone room, Hey yvvone can I borrow a night gown from you, sure sis it's in my wardrobe, yvvone replied....

She got back to the room and saw kwame playing game, she took the other pad, Bella am sorry I didn't mean to, "shush" Bella said using her hands to cover his lips, I know it all I read peoples mind in case you don't know, I know she's your ex-girlfriend but you should have told me, ''am sorry dear'' kwame said, just get ready to lose Bella said smiling, wanna bet kwame replied, hmmm okay I bet if you win will give you a long kiss for 5minutes non stop..

They got started with kwame scoring an early goal and Bella equalized in the 70th minutes 3minutes to the end of the game kwame netted, now have won, wheres the bet stake, cool down Bella said and dragged him on the bed, I told you these is going to be a romantic kiss, with that she locked her mouth in his, she broke the kiss exact 5 minutes, then the unexpected happened, Bella fainted immediately after she broke the kiss...

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Aipete2(f): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
ehya ehya ehya, kolorun forun ke
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by OloriAbefe(f): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aipete2:
lolsss....naso yu hate my bella reach
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aipete2:
Amin
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
OloriAbefe:

lolsss....naso yu hate my bella reach
lool e go better broda take heart
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
sorry won't be able to update tonight, my laptop is dead and due to the phcn and fuel scarcity issue, but if they manage to bring the light will update, have a blessed night you all..
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bella, Bella, Kwame shouted, He ran to the parlour, but everywhere around him was dark, where did everyone go to he thougt in his mind, he started weeping not knowing what too do, Then a hand tapped him and he woke up from the terrible nightmare..

Why are you sweating Bella asked, so it was a nightmare, "Thank God" kwame said.. Don't worry everything is alright, I know what the dream was all about I can read your mind, nothing will happen Bella said patting him on his back, what is the time, kwame asked, it's close to 3:am Bella replied, okay let's go back to bed, They cuddled theirselves till the next morning, but Bela knew something was wrong.

Good morning you two wake up now, Bella go and join yvvone in the kitchen and kwame go and join David in the garden and trim the flowers, mrs Johnson spoke, okay ma they both replied. Kwame went to the garden and saw David already trimming the flowers, he joined him, hey David did you sleep here yesterday night kwam asked, yes I slept in yvvone's room David replied smiling, why are you smiling hope it's not what am thinking kwame asked, probably David replied..

How dare you!! kwame shouted he rushed at David and threw a punch in his face, I told you I won't accept anything like that with my sister, the noise brought everybody to the garden, David moved close to him and punched him on the mouth, What the Bleep!! kwame shouted and they wrestled on the ground, Mr johnson just stood there laughing, yvvone ran upto kwame and pushed him away from david...

yvvone, you dare push me away because of these gay, How dare you call me gay david said and was about launching another blow when bella suddenly appeared holding his hand's("where did she appear from"wink Her eye's getting red, David now!! step aside Bella said helping kwame up, now will you guy's explain what happened, Bella am sorry I didn't mean to, he started it first I was joking with him I slept in yvvone's room which I didn't and he took it serious thinking something happened between us..

So you we're joking, kwame asked, bleep you man David shouted and hugged kwame am sorry bro didn't mean to, Mr & Mrs Johnson and Bella's mom stood there laughing, am sorry big brother, yvvon said, Better leave me o, but come let me tell you something, yvvine walked to him and kwame pushed her but held her back, never will I let my sister fall, everyone laughed as the two hugged themselves.

("what a happy family"wink I hope it lasts
source:Bellovers
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Happy new month to my people on these thread sorry i couldnt update yesterday, rukkydelta it's been long o
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by uanda(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Apologies accepted. Hope u will update today

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
uanda:
Apologies accepted. Hope u will update today
sure sis
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
sorry guys let me do the proper introduction and main cast on these story ought to have done that but due to being the first story am writing, Still lacking..

Mr Daniel Johnson- kwame&yvvone dad.
Mrs Adetoun Johnson-kwamr&yvvone mum.
Mrs Anita joseph- Bella's mum
MR Femi Adebayo- David's dad.
Kwame Johnson
Yvvone johnson
Bella joseph
David Adebayo
Sola Fashanu- kwame's best friend
Juliet Fashanu- sola's sister
Raymond- .....
Jennifer Badmus- kwame ex and....

other names might be added later on.
please I will really need comments and appreciation from you all to make me concentrate on these story, if I don't see comments, I think you guys don't really appreciate what am doing, so it decrease my morale of writing, but thanks to you all following. #jahbless

2 Likes

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hey" you two come here, Mr Johnson said pointing at kwame and David, Follow me to my room Mr Johnson said, They got into the room, Hey I know what's going on between both of you and what caused the fight I also know but I will like to advise you guy's some parents don't allow all these teenager's dating but I just want my children including you David" and Bella to feel happy, You guys have to trust yourself no matter what, Do u understand Mr Johnson said..

Dad what time are we leaving for eko hotel too see A.y live,kwame asked, we leave by 8pm because I heard the shows starts by 10, and I bought a table for 10 which is one million naira, I want to enjoy for what I paid for, okay now you guy's can go Mr Johnson said.

They both got back to their duty post, while the girls were doing their jobs in the kitchen, kwame's phone rang and behold it was Jennifer calling, immediately kwame picked up the call she started wailing curses at kwame, So you think you can use and dump me ehn, after giving you my soul and body,you traveled to Nigeria and got yourself a girlfriend immediately, you shall perish, Just remember everywhere you go I will be behind your back, She cursed and hunged up.

He turned only too see Bella watching him and she bursted into laughter, Have you slept with her, Bella asked, Just once kwame replied, Why is she proclaiming it like you slept with her like a who're, common let's go inside Bella dragged him inside..

Evening approached and everyone was excited about going to eko hotel too see A.y live, Kwame came out dressed in a T-shirt and Jean trouser with a Nike airmax too match, while David wore the same dressing code only to wear a louboutin palm.

Everyone waited for Bella and yvvone to come out and behold they came out wearing a red gown which went a little bit down the knee, looking gorgeous as ever, they set off happily("not knowing their happy face will turn into a day they will never forget"wink..

they arrived at The Eko hotel&suites they all set out to the event centre and met sound city doing their job, They approached them and was interviewed by vjadams, How are you feeling today everyone, as you can see it's the ay-live 2014 edition sponsored by maltina, Are you guys happy to be here, vj Adams asked giving the mic to Mr Johnson, of Course we are happy, They settled down in and about 2:am the show ended and they all set to the car to leave for home.

They Got to the car park and David screamed, "oh shit", sir I forgot my wallet in the rest room let me go in search of it, okay run we are waiting Mr Johnson replied, 30Minutes he didn't return, and they all set out back inside the hotel to meet everybody surrounding a body lying on the floor, They ran to the scene to meet the greatest shock of their, on the floor lied David's body full of blood.

losing someone on a very happy day "I hope he survive's it"
source:Bellovers

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 2:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Nyc story..... Feeling u bro.......... Grabs. Popcorn and a bottle of coke........

#searching 4 a seat on d front row..
Shoutout to dose dat have corrected dis dude.... More grace....
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2015
Tgold1:
Nyc story..... Feeling u bro.......... Grabs. Popcorn and a bottle of coke........

#searching 4 a seat on d front row..
Shoutout to dose dat have corrected dis dude.... More grace....
thanks bro, one love, you welcome
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by virtuedagirl(f): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2015
nice story u're doing a gud job here,keep d updates coming
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2015
virtuedagirl:
nice story u're doing a gud job here,keep d updates coming
thanks
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by DandyPearl(f): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Keep it rolling! Kontinu. Make I balance well well.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
DandyPearl:
Keep it rolling! Kontinu. Make I balance well well.
welcome sis, let me shift before dankross come chop me raw
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Ibukunholuwa(f): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one bro.keep d update rolling!Chai! David
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by laurenziz6(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Been following this story from day one
Nice write up man
Keep it comming
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ibukunholuwa:
Nice one bro.keep d update rolling!Chai! David
thanks yah
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
laurenziz6:
Been following this story from day one Nice write up man Keep it comming
thanks bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
''oh no'' Yvonne screamed running to the lifeless body of David, you can't do this David, please wake up, remember the promise you made, yvoone speaked crying, some of the people bursted into tears seeing the love between them, The ambulance arrived, putting David on the stretcher..

Immediately they got inside the ambulance, oxygen was being passed onto him, They arrived at the hospital, and David was rushed into the Ward for operation as the whole family sat down on the floor looking depressed, Mr Johnson called his friend Mr adebayo and explained all to him, within 10minutes Mr adebayo arrived to see the whole family weeping.

David, is this how your life is supposed to be short, it wasn't a week you survived one, yet these one again, Mr adebayo cried collapsing on the floor, no no no, wake up Mr Johnson shouted pushing his chest, immediately Mr adebayo was carried into the Ward..

Bella, can you do something about David? Mr Johnson asked, Am sorry sir I can't save someone twice with my power, Bella replied, Mr Johnson bursted into tears, these is all my fault, assuming I didn't ask us to go see the show, Nothing will have happened, Mr Johnson said crying..

No dear, don't say that, God understand's better, Mrs Johnson said, yvvone stood like a statue with tears in her eyes, Bella walked upto her and tried consoling her but to no avail, instead Yvonne bursted into another tears, Dad I don't know what I will do if he dies dad, I don't know, yvvone said..

" If you're going to try die,all
the way. Otherwise, don't
even start. This could mean
losing girlfriends, wives,
relatives and maybe even
your mind. It could mean
not eating for three or four
days. It could mean freezing
on a park bench. It could
mean jail. It could mean
derision. It could mean
mockery--isolation. Isolation
is the gift. All the others are
a test of your endurance, of
how much you really want
to do it. And, you'll do it,
despite rejection and the
worst odds. And it will be
better than anything else
you can imagine. If you're
going to try, go all the way.
There is no other feeling like
that. You will be alone with
the gods, and the nights will
flame with fire. You will ride
life straight to perfect
laughter. It's the only good
fight there is".

The Doctor came out after 2-hours, and everybody ran up to him, doctor how was it, is he fine, Mr Johnson asked, what am about to tell you, you have to be strong, don't lose hope, The doctor replied. Am sorry he.....
SOURCE:BELLOVERS

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by NidaxJ(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice story u got here.....
Like how the suspense is coming so that the audience will keep coming fr more.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Ibukunholuwa(f): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bellover u ehn!Pls dnt let david to die.Nice update
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ibukunholuwa:
Bellover u ehn!Pls dnt let david to die.Nice update
look sis, u like David nii
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
NidaxJ:
Nice story u got here.....
Like how the suspense is coming so that the audience will keep coming fr more.
thanks bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
David looked up in the sky and began talking, Is these how I will die, leave yvvone and my love one behind, I guess the prophecy they told my Dad is true, I guess Its my time, but I don't want to go yet"oh lord" I want to marry yvvone, have my kids with her, David said looking at the locked cage he his between life and death..

" Everyone must leave
something behind when he
dies, my grandfather said. A
child or a book or a painting
or a house or a wall built or
a pair of shoes made. Or a
garden planted. Something
your hand touched some
way so your soul has
somewhere to go when you
die, and when people look at
that tree or that flower you
planted, you're there.
It doesn't matter what you
do, he said, so long as you
change something from the
way it was before you
touched it into something
that's like you after you take
your hands away. The
difference between the man
who just cuts lawns and a
real gardener is in the
touching, he said. The lawn-
cutter might just as well not
have been there at all; the
gardener will be there a
lifetime".

With tears in his eyes, he prayed his last prayer, and finally, he closed his eyes.
"when death comes you hardly escape it"
SOURCE:BELLOVERS

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
if u really love these story let me see you say yeahyeah, abeg make una dey comment too, and correct me if I do mistake o#Jahbless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.