Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67814 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Ibukunholuwa(f): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmm Finger crossed,,david wil nt die
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2015
Ibukunholuwa:
Hmm Finger crossed,,david wil nt die
lool morning hope you slept well
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2015
Morning to you all#Blessings
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Ibukunholuwa(f): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
bellovers:
lool morning hope you slept well
Yea nd u
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
The doctor came out of the Ward, and everyone rushed to him, sir how is he, is he feeling better Mr Johnson asked am sorry for what am about to tell you, you don't have to lose hope, while reviving him, he fell into coma, it might take days,months or years for him to awake or it might lead to death..

Yvonne fell on her knees and started crying, you don't have to cry miss, all you have to do is to be prayerful crying won't solve anything, the doctor said.

Come! lets go check on mr adebayo, Mr Johnson said to kwame, they got to Mr adebayo's Ward and saw him crying, did you hear about it Mr Johnson asked, yes!! Mr adebayo replied crying, don't lose hope I believe God will hear our prayers if we seek him, Mr Johnson said and left the Ward to go home.

Everyone got home and Bella walked upto yvonne, yvonne you don't have to keep crying, let's be prayerful, Bella said to her, I lost my dad when I was age 3, I never got to really know him, I know how you feel but you need to pray, thanks Bella yvvone said.

Monday morning, kwame and yvonne set out for school, they met Bella approaching their gate, morning Bella, kwame said, morning, yvvone hopebyou slept well Bella asked, not really yvvone replied, okay let's go before we get late..

They entered the school compound and headed for the assembly hall, on entering the hall, kwmae saw shola, Hey bro shola said, am fine and you, kwame replied, Bro exams start in a week o,hope you are prepared shola asked, I think so kwame replied.

Lunchbreak approached, kwame got to Bella sit, hey let's take a walk he said, give me 2minutes, Bella said, within their talk, their classmate walked up to them, hey what are you guys feeling like in these school Raymond shouted attracting some other students.

"Raymond is known being the bully type, because he is the son of Patrick Thomas a business tycoon, so he always feel proud and thinks he can have anything"back to the story.

We can feel like anything we want and it's none of your business, kwame shot back at him. is it me you are talking to Raymond asked I bet it's not me, of course it's you, kwame replied, by now shola is tapping him to stop, leave me Shola kwame said, is it because your dad is a multi-millionare, that's what makes you think I will be afraid of you or what.

Raymond by now is already boiling, he moved close to kwame and was about slapping him when he felt a hand stop his, Leave now, Bella shouted holding his hand, or what, Raymond replied holding her chin kwame got angry and landed a blow on his face, How dare you!! Raymond stood up and was about landing a blow on kwame face when he felt himself fly across the window landing with his back on the floor.

Everyone got amused thinking where that came from, only kwame knew it was Bella handiwork. kwame!kwame!kwame! the whole students chorused his name Until they heard the principals voice, What is going on here? Kwame, Bella follow me now the principal shouted..
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
bellovers:
Happy new month to my people on these thread sorry i couldnt update yesterday, rukkydelta it's been long o
I have been really busy with school work. Happy sunday
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Rukkydelta:
I have been really busy with school work. Happy sunday
same dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
They got to the principal office, kwame, Bella am not happy with both of you, your father just called and told me about David's health and I came to your class only to see you guy's shouting, Go now and pack your bags, your father said you guy's should Join him in the hospital, the principal said. okay sir they both replied.

They got to the class to see Raymond walking up to them,what now kwame asked, am sorry for my attitude, and am also sorry I promise to change, forgive me Raymond said extending his hands to kwame, kwame shook it with his and they hugged.

They arrived at the hospital , Mr adebayo rushed up to Bella, please Bella try and do something, he is dying, Mr adebayo said crying, am sorry sir I can't do anything, it hurts me also Bella said crying.

Mr Johnson arrived and they entered David's ward to see oxygen being passed through his nose looking lifeless, once again they all burst into tears, come out now the doctor said, they haven't moved 6feet before the nurse ran upto them, doctor,doctor we are about to lose him, he is breathing fast, oh my God the doctor shouted let's hurry up, he ran down back to the Ward.

"am so sorry these update is short, not in the mood to think clearly these is all I can do today"

Source:Bellovers

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bellovers it's alright but let the next update be longer
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wow....following from page 0

This story is really fantastic And kudus to u mr bellover for the nice work soo far....
David must not die ooo

Waiting patiently for the next update!
Stay blessed...
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Bellovers it's alright but let the next update be longer
sure dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
girlhaley:
Wow....following from page 0

This story is really fantastic And kudus to u mr bellover for the nice work soo far....
David must not die ooo

Waiting patiently for the next update!
Stay blessed...
thanks sis
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
bellovers:
thanks sis

U're welcome bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
The doctor ran to the Ward with the available speed he had, nurse please call the other nurses we are operating on him now the doctor shouted, please you all can go outside and be prayerful, the doctor said.

They started the operation, while the whole family started praying hard, yvvone began walkibg up and Down loioking confused, Bella walked over to Mr adebayo to console him, David do you want to leave me also, you are the only child I have, your mum died leaving both of us alone yet you want to leave me, why is my life like these, Mr adebayo said crying.

1hr into the operation the nurse came out, everyone ran to her to ask about what is going on,but she kept quiet and walked away,Bella mind's went #flashback to when her father died,she remembered his last words, When he said Bella your power was inherited from you mom's tribe which she will explain better..

You are not a full human, we don't know what exactly they call you people with such powers, her father said holding her hands on his hospital bed "Bella's father was a normal human who fell in love with Bella's mom despite knowing her power which he married her"..

Back to Bella's flashback, if people of nowadays get to know your power, they call you the non-human which they won't take much time to execute, because they think you people causes badluck to the society..

Bella never use your power to do Bad, make sure you hide your true identity and don't easily fall in love, promise me you will do that Bella's father asked her, yes dad I promised, and the great man breathed his last..

Back to the present, Bella was brought back by the doctor coming out of the Ward, am sorry he didn't make it the doctor said, the whole family bursted into tears, come and see him before we wrap his body up.

In David's mind, David saw an angel walk past him, he called upon the angel, pleas I want to go back I don't want to die, but you are dead already the angel responded, I know but please help, then he saw a figure appearing, a man sitting on a throne guided by two angels by his right and left, David adebayo, the figure said, you we're destined to live a short life, but I won't allow that, because you believed in me..

Who are you sir, David asked, I am the, I am that I am, oh lord, David said bowing down, now go back and return the figure said blowing air into David..

Back to the present, The whole family saw David's corpse and was weeping hard especially Mr adebayo, yvvone walked up to the corpse to say her last words, the whole family looked at her as she spoke, my love I will really miss you please don't go she said placing her hand on his lifeless hand, she was about leaving when she found her hand stucked, everyone was amuzed as David spoke, "I am not going anywhere"

2 Likes

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is really surprising me

Please don't stoppp
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Ibukunholuwa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Phew!I knew it.....David is aliiveee.Awesome
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ibukunholuwa:
Phew!I knew it.....David is aliiveee.Awesome
loool
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
girlhaley:
This is really surprising me

Please don't stoppp
am I doing well
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
I knew David will not die
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rukkydelta:
knew better u will
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rukkydelta:
knew u will
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am not going anywhere, David spoke as he tried getting back up, the whole family including the doctor and nurses we're frightened thinking it was a ghost, only yvonne ran up to assist him get up..

Dad it's me, how many days have I been out or dead, his dad ran up to him with tears in his eye's "son I can't believe it, we thought we lost you, Mr adebayo said, no dad David spoke and explained all that happened in his afterlife with the Creator, Mr adebayo bowed down and thanked God..

Kwame and Bella walked upto him and hugged him, welcome back bro they both said, the doctor told the nurses to check his pulse, everything is back to normal the nurse said, when am I free to go David asked, you can leave because these is a miracle healing and make sure you use the drugs am about to prescribe for you, okay Doc David said.

An hour later, everyone set back outside to the car yvvone had her hands glued to David all through the journey home, They entered the Johnson's home only to see their home being robbed but their belongings still remained intact , the gateman was tied down with robes.

What happened here, Mr Johnson shouted as he ran to meet the gateman and untied the Tape covering his mouth, danladi what happened, everyone asked.

Sir, I know no how the thing take happen o, They look young, and they entered pointing a gun on my head there was a huge guy among them who pointed an axe on my neck then tied me down, Danladi explained, But who we're they, they didn't take important things, what are they after, Mr adeboye asked, "ehen" sir I hear one of them they talk about school say person they form for him..

Bella and kwame looked at each other, while Yvonne and David looked at each other, We didn't quarell with anyone they all said, But I can find out the person who did it, if I smell any of them, Bella said.

okay, danladi where else they enter, Bella asked, He talk say make I show am the only boy room wey they these house, But why the only boy, Bella asked, Then she went into kwame's room and came back, looking surprised, It is it is, Raymond who came in here.

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
bellovers:
am I doing well

More than well sire

We are expecting more
Thumbs up!
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
girlhaley:

More than well sire

We are expecting more
Thumbs up!
sure sis
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Donkross in the building grin... who wants an autograph?
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
donkross1:
Baddest brother, I hail o, help me say hello the the general bartender in nairaland literature section#honorable donkross
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
donkross1:

you have come here again ? You keep moving from one thread to another one literature section
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
donkross1:

you have come here again ? You keep moving from on thread to another one literature section
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Well-done bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
bellovers:

Baddest brother, I hail o, help me say hello the the general bartender in nairaland literature section#honorable donkross

grin cheesy cheesy am honoured my Brodaly.. where the key to the bar, gotta start working asap.

Rukkydelta:

you have come here again ? You keep moving from one thread to another one literature section

cheesy cheesy grin Na my job na. How are you tho.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
donkross1:

kicking
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
donkross1:

kicking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.