Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... (1393 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Sanitation Violation: 170 Caged In Enugu (Photos, Video) / Mbazulike Amechi: Buhari Caged By Eight People Who May Crush Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by princdebola201(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Where are the IPOD cheesy oh sorry IPOB thugs when you need them.

Namadi kanu have been cage in the zoo for the past one week, nothing has happened to the Zoo.
Am begining to see this IPOD thugs as just mere cowards that loves to chest beatcheesytongue

Namadi kanu would have been blaming himself for letting those IPOD thugs push him to fire.tonguetongue

I learnt some IPOD thugs released a video threatning to burn down the zoo embassy in 24hrs.. 72 hours have passed we re yet to see them cowards actions..cheesycheesy

CHAI..!!! Biafra president kanu yaff suffered from the zoocheesycheesy

10 Likes

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by acenazt: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hahahhahhahha forget those Ipod wihout Charge. You forget say Empty Drums Makes the Loudest Noise?

1 Like

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by rhymaster: 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
IPOB == IPOO.

What do you expect from I-POO people except POooooo

1 Like

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by Bekwarra(m): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
When will IPOB protest Nnamdi Kanu's arrest in Lagos? Since Yeboes own Lagos, they should stage a huge 1 million man march in Lagos nah. We are waiting for them.

3 Likes

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by redsconsult(m): 12:06am On Oct 28, 2015
IPod without charger ...

3 Likes

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by DaBullIT(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2015
I puke when i think of what's happening to the yellow fresh boy from Jand inside a cell filled with black long pricked Hausa homoes in a Dungeon

For the next 3 months after his release ( Iif he's ever released grin grin) i do not think that guy's gonna be able to use his yansh for anything grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by goldylockisbnb: 5:51am On Oct 28, 2015
DaBullIT:
I puke when i think of what's happening to the yellow fresh boy from Jand inside a cell filled with black long pricked Hausa homoes in a Dungeon
For the next 3 months after his release ( Iif he's ever released grin grin) i do not think that guy's gonna be able to use his yansh for anything grin grin grin

Wow you can be descriptive and it's shocking that u find it funny. Oh well out of the heart the hand typeth
Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by scholes0(m): 5:56am On Oct 28, 2015
redsconsult:
IPod without charger ...

Ayaf die..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by DaBullIT(m): 5:57am On Oct 28, 2015
I find it Hilarious , for so many reasons , that guy made a lot of enemies for himself, in one of my topics i predicted something like this

Either he's arrested and detained indefinitely

or Someone somewhere places a bounty on his head which makes him a walking target anywhere he goes

But now that number one has happened, and it happened in Nigeria ? except you have not been reading stories you would know there's no way he'll escape that part of moleztation in a lockup

So first you laugh , then when you imagine it , you puke

The man who threatened to destroy Nigeria is being destroyed by cell mates at the moment

Irony of Life
goldylockisbnb:

Wow you can be descriptive and it's shocking that u find it funny. Oh well out of the heart the hand typeth

1 Like

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by Rilwayne001: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin Ipod thugs, how market ?
Nnamdi Kanu will rot in Zoogeria jail., cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by kettykin: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Caging him outside the judicial process is good, it would show the world the type of government running in Nigeria, it would also draw sympathy from igbos who were neutral about the whole biafran thing.

This is really going to end very well in the long run.
Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by amakaobiemeka: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2015
kettykin:
Caging him outside the judicial process is good, it would show the world the type of government running in Nigeria, it would also draw sympathy from igbos who were neutral about the whole biafran thing.

This is really going to end very well in the long run.
have u ever heard of ths process(forgotten the name) where usa and advanced nations use unethical means to get info frm terrosits and alledge criminals. It happens in usa. Inciting violence against a state is equal to Terrorism

1 Like

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by kettykin: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
have u ever heard of ths process(forgotten the name) where usa and advanced nations use unethical means to get info frm terrosits and alledge criminals. It happens in usa. Inciting violence against a state is equal to Terrorism

If that was the case that oba of Lagos and the lame duck president should be guests of the DSS
Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by amakaobiemeka: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2015
kettykin:

If that was the case that oba of Lagos and the lame duck president should be guests of the DSS
was the oba inciting against the nigeria country. In anyway gej was president and never saw a wrong in what they did. He would have done the same to kanu if ths happened in his time to nip it in its bud which he regretted wasnt done with boko ha

1 Like

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by princdebola201(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2015
The stupid Albino will be cursing the coward tribe he came from by nowgringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by damoobaba: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Bekwarra:
When will IPOB protest Nnamdi Kanu's arrest in
Lagos? Since Yeboes own Lagos, they should stage
a
huge 1 million man march in Lagos nah. We are
waiting for them.
now,them say na ijaw get Lagos o.Confusion no be small thing.
Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2015
We are here and preparatiin is on to set him free grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by realjoker(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Please enough of this. Ayam dyeing, and if I die na una kill me with laughter.

1 Like

Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by kettykin: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
was the oba inciting against the nigeria country. In anyway gej was president and never saw a wrong in what they did. He would have done the same to kanu if ths happened in his time to nip it in its bud which he regretted wasnt done with boko ha

What are you saying, must the Oba of lagos threaten the whole country before it becomes an issue
Re: President Of Biafra Caged In The ...... by goldylockisbnb: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
DaBullIT:
I find it Hilarious , for so many reasons , that guy made a lot of enemies for himself, in one of my topics i predicted something like this

Either he's arrested and detained indefinitely

or Someone somewhere places a bounty on his head which makes him a walking target anywhere he goes

But now that number one has happened, and it happened in Nigeria ? except you have not been reading stories you would know there's no way he'll escape that part of moleztation in a lockup

So first you laugh , then when you imagine it , you puke

The man who threatened to destroy Nigeria is being destroyed by cell mates at the moment

Irony of Life

I am just saying as much as you would like to make a lot of sense it is also good to censor some of the imagery so that the sense you are making can shine through.

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Logical To Blame PDP For Putting Nigeria In this Quagmire / MTN Must Pay $5.2 Billion Fine - South Africa / 5 Reasons Why IPOB Youths Should Stop Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.