Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize (12622 Views)

A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas / Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This / Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Kagawa10: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2015
kaycid77:

My boss is from IKA and he is IGBO, Their names are IGBO, their language is IGBO.....Ifeanyi Okonwa is from IKA.....the current Governor of Delta..... stop this divide and rule it does not work in this 2015
Another hogwash!
Go and change the dein of Agbor attires from Bini to Ibo!
Shameless eediot!
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Kagawa10: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2015
patrick89:
mention where igbos have claimed another man's land!! We buy lands, who invaded ekiti? Ile ife in the name of kuruji war? How about the fulani invasion from Gabon?

You talked about igbos disrespecting their host, I ask you to give instances, you said they claim land give us example! You are still rambling! Is this no longer one nigeria your forefathers fought for? We used our hard earn money to buy lands we do not force you out of the land! We gave you money, and you use it for party! After several parties you will come back for another owoda
Shameless revisionist, when was Ile-ife and Ekiti invaded?
And for the records, no one fought for a cursed barren ibo lands during the civil war but for Ore, Lagos, the Midwestern and the Nigerdelta which your shameless greedy tribe invaded and attacked!
Cursed losers!
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by gigabyte13: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Apolo- what kwanu? Maka why? For what? U do me, l do U, man no go vex
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Kagawa10: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2015
patrick89:
it's your family home that is going down!! Anambra is leading in every facets of life in nigeria!!
Oshogbo ekiti can never be compared with umuahia!! Go figure!! Including abeokuta, if you doubt me just climb the oluma rock and see rusted zinc and shanties,, or pick the song, Jamb question by simi ft Falz you will understand!! Umuahia is mall but it has everything ado ekiti, oshogbo, abeokuta can never have..
And who is odili? We do not fight that kind of fight amala politics in our state, we have differences but, we make them up!!
I have told you, that people are going to SW is because SE schools are filled and competitive!! See, in the east we are competitive! That's why we excel everywhere.
Is it the dirty Aba that can be compared to Ekiti? Or the smelling and stinking Onitsha?
And if you're talking about the salary chaos that's happening in Osun, what about Abia and Imo who hadn't pay salary for month?
Shameless cursed people!
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Kagawa10: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
patrick89:
Mbazulike you don't know! You are a bumpkin I won't give you that free lecture!! You go and google him..
Mumu, who wants to know a non-entity ibo goat?
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by patrick89(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Kagawa10:

Is it the dirty Aba that can be compared to Ekiti? Or the smelling and stinking Onitsha?
And if you're talking about the salary chaos that's happening in Osun, what about Abia and Imo who hadn't pay salary for month?
Shameless cursed people!
don't let me start posting your red zinc zones here! your backwardness is known everywhere! oshogbo is a cesspool, you can't compare umuahia with any of those your caves!
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Kagawa10: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2015
patrick89:
don't let me start posting your red zinc zones here! your backwardness is known everywhere! oshogbo is a cesspool, you can't compare umuahia with any of those your caves!
Whatever peoples build their house with doesn't change the fact that the whole ibo land is an unproductive cursed region and the more reason you eediots keep flooding SW and SS!
And for the records, red zinc houses are better than the thatch huts that litters Ebonyi state!
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Kagawa10: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
equlibrium:

Excessive vitriol man, uncalled for. Posting on nairaland presupposes a certain level of enlightenment, you must always strive to say what you will be proud of been quoted as having said infront of your father, mother, child and pastor/imam.
Calling for the killing of anyone(who is not ISIS/bokoharam), is pushing the boundaries of acceptable etiquette. I would ask you to apologize for calling for killing Igbos, but you will not.
To our Igbo brothers, i do not share such extremist views, neither do majority of Yorubas, i no like you no reach to wish you dead.
Tell that to Kanu and his ibo champions!
Yeye people!
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by kinibigdeal(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2015
patrick89:

Isiwo igbo n'ala severally, uzo bu hell. There is nothing any Igbo creature can tell me about the East. The road network in Osogbo alone can carve out the gully eroded road in Abakaliki, Umahia..Enugu is the only reasonable state in the East. Ilesha Road network alone will compete with Enugu..Your lands are gully rode in a difficult terrain. The rate of flood in Anambra alone is pathetic. Kindly read through http://sunnewsonline.com/new/bad-roads-erosion-anambra-royal-father-weeps-as-domain-suffers-untold-hardship/ Igbo na-mara maka mkpotu..just Noise..I will enjoined my Yoruba brother's to visit the East and see how bad your roads are, in some places you have to use Bicycle to access. Am never a Tribal bigot but some of your comments are forcing me to say somethings, you can only boost to some other Yoruba that have not been to the East, not me that use several years there.
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by fSociety: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians / National Assembly Vehicles: Contractors Petition Buhari, Demand ₦875 Million / Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.